Trump asks Barr to investigate dubious claims against Joe and Hunter Biden

I dont see that Barr has sunk to that level yet but it would not shock if he did. In one respect its pretty disgraceful behaviour but then again it shows how desperate trump has become.
Nobody thought that he would go quietly but its better that he makes up bullshit about Biden than invade Cuba or somesuch.

So obviously you're afraid of what they will find, huh? Why the fear? You know he's guilty or you'd want an investigation to clear him.

Does anything ever happen in Wales? Why are you a British snob so obsessed with a country across an ocean from you?
"Why are you a British snob so obsessed with a country across an ocean from you?"

Cos it's like watching your other comedy export - The Muppet Show!

Had this been O, he wouldn’t have to ask Holder to investigate. Holder would already have done so.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I agree and I wonder just what Barr will uncover?? Should be interesting.
Barr won’t do shit. He’s a swamp creature.
Oh, but Holder would have been all over this, huh?
Yes because the D Party is the party of the ruling class.

Had this been O, he wouldn’t have to ask Holder to investigate. Holder would already have done so.

I agree and I wonder just what Barr will uncover?? Should be interesting.
Barr won’t do shit. He’s a swamp creature.
Oh, but Holder would have been all over this, huh?
Yes because the D Party is the party of the ruling class.
Annnnd...The ruling class is The Swamp.

Holder would have done exactly nothing, and you know it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Had this been Pres Obamo the right would be raising holy hell.
Rightfully so but the MSM would be ignoring it, as they always did with Ear’s many scandals. And now, they are ignoring Senile Joe’s many scandals.

I dont see that Barr has sunk to that level yet but it would not shock if he did. In one respect its pretty disgraceful behaviour but then again it shows how desperate trump has become.
Nobody thought that he would go quietly but its better that he makes up bullshit about Biden than invade Cuba or somesuch.
Never again are we going to believe Progs. We will go tribal to defend ourselves and it looks like it will end up that way eventually. At that time it won't be an era of abundance.

They don't sound that "dubious" to me. The DOJ has the hard drive, they have the reciepts in Hunter's handwriting, no one has seriously challenged the content of the emails and other information.

Getting DNA samples from the Bidens might be good to get if they continue to deny.
The signature is dubious, does not match the signature on his baby fathering lawsuit.

You want to know what Trump will do next? Just ask your yourself what would Putin do? After all, that is what Trump asks himself.

Russia, Russia, Russia...dupes are funny.
You moron, you’re the one that supports this sleazy autocrat wannabe. Instead of going after me, embrace Trump and his dictatorial tendencies. You know you want to. Don’t be so timid.

Go ahead, Dumbo, say Trump should round up his political opponents on trumped up charges.

Says a person who condones censorship in the media and corruption in our intelligence agencies. Joe is doing nothing but sitting in his basement hoping that the MSM and the FBI will protect him until the election. If he wins, he can get this swept back under the rug.

Rightfully so but the MSM would be ignoring it, as they always did with Ear’s many scandals. And now, they are ignoring Senile Joe’s many scandals.

As Trump humpers ignore Trump's.

President Trump's "Scandals" all turn out to be Fake News.

Your not getting it. Sorry.

President Trump's "Scandals" all turn out to be Fake News.

They are real, Trump Humpers just ignore them.

The ultimate tactic of an authoritarian dictator: subject political opponents to reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted criminal prosecution.

This is not who we are as a people; Trump’s contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, and our democratic institutions must not be tolerated – this alone is a compelling reason to vote Trump out of office.

The tramp daddy gave his company to his kids so to speak and Ivanka got a whole lot of patents from China, and tramp had dealings with China,

any one see his IRS taxes, he probably still does.

Moscow Mitch might be married to a spy.

Forum List

Back