trump ask would Biden make the deal

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Trump asks could sleepy Joe have made the deal. Would Joe Biden have been willing to remove Sudan from the list of state terror sponsors? Why not? as prime Minister Hamdok has overturned Sharia. al Bashir is gone. so it was right thing to do.

We gave Sudan tonnes of wheat and are sharing agricultural technology with them. That was the deal Israel made but only Trump had the power to lift the sanctions on Sudan.

Let me say i have great respect for the current Sudanese leadership for overthrowing the dictator Omar al Bashir and overturning sharia. And for being willing to reconcile with us. Bibi had been negotiating for months but it would not have happened without President trump as only he had the power remove their name from the list and lift sanctions.

Trump asks could sleepy Joe have made the deal. Would Joe Biden have been willing to remove Sudan from the list of state terror sponsors? Why not? as prime Minister Hamdok has overturned Sharia. al Bashir is gone. so it was right thing to do.

We gave Sudan tonnes of wheat and are sharing agricultural technology with them. That was the deal Israel made but only Trump had the power to lift the sanctions on Sudan.

Trump is going to offer Biden a suspended sentence in exchange for outing the Voter Fraud plotters

I think Biden would have done it. Why would he not?

Forum List

Back