Trump As President Can Now Get Hawaii's Heath Dept To Get Obama's Original Vault Birth Certificate

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The story goes is that the Hawaiian Department of Health registrar Alvin Onaka put Obama's original 1961 birth certificate in a vault in his office. Then Governor Neil Abercrombie after his investigation trying to locate the birth record said all he could find of anything relating to Obama's birth was just a written notation located in the archives but nothing confirming a definite birth in Hawaii. Now that Trumpenfuhrer is the supreme leader, he can use his power to get Alvin Onaka to open that vault do we can take a look at that alleged original 1961 birth certificate with the raised state seal.

Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Trumpenfuhrer is the supreme leader......

Hahahahahaha. Ya just can't Nut out of RWNJ can you?

We need to see that vault birth certificate if it exists.

You don't need to see a damn thing because the Government confirmed he was born in Hawaii... Trump has told you this issue is dead and you still beat that dead horse more and more...

You could be taken back to President Obama birth and see you were in Hawaii but will deny it three times and try to collect your thirty pieces of silver because let face it you hate the idea a non-white won not once but twice!

Oh, and if you believe I was happy that Obama defeated Romney, well think again!

You don't need to see a damn thing because the Government confirmed he was born in Hawaii... Trump has told you this issue is dead and you still beat that dead horse more and more...

You could be taken back to President Obama birth and see you were in Hawaii but will deny it three times and try to collect your thirty pieces of silver because let face it you hate the idea a non-white won not once but twice!

Oh, and if you believe I was happy that Obama defeated Romney, well think again!
The government under Obama never could have been believed.

President Obama was born in Hawaii from a white woman...

I know it blows your mind, but let me state that even President Trump would tell you to shut the fuck up while laughing your ass out of his office, and then scream " You're fired " from living!

I know it blows your mind, but let me state that even President Trump would tell you to shut the fuck up while laughing your ass out of his office, and then scream " You're fired " from living!
The Trumpenfuhrer would never do that to American patriot Steve McGarrett.

You know he would... Hell I encourage you to write and visit Trump as often as you can and demand you want to see President Obama Birth Certificate, and see how quickly he get to it...

You know he would... Hell I encourage you to write and visit Trump as often as you can and demand you want to see President Obama Birth Certificate, and see how quickly he get to it...
That's "he'll get to it...", not "he get to it..."

That's "he'll get to it...", not "he get to it..."

Yeah, but still he would tell you to fuck off and die...

Trump does not care about you or that stupid fucking birther nonsense any longer!

Damn I almost forgot about that! Hell yeah I hope he does it that would be the cherry on top of the ice cream!
Agree and we would know why he did not do ( rien fait ) anything for your Country because he is not American he is a fake .

Trumpenfuhrer is the supreme leader......

Hahahahahaha. Ya just can't Nut out of RWNJ can you?
Tout le monde ce sont trompés ( Trumped ) Trump à gagné et de beaucoup Hillary is a crooked bitch Obama is not born in the USA why ? because Trump ne s'est pas trompé.
In English : everyone was wrong Trump win and a lot .................Why obama is not born in the USA because Trump was never wrong.

Last edited:
The story goes is that the Hawaiian Department of Health registrar Alvin Onaka put Obama's original 1961 birth certificate in a vault in his office. Then Governor Neil Abercrombie after his investigation trying to locate the birth record said all he could find of anything relating to Obama's birth was just a written notation located in the archives but nothing confirming a definite birth in Hawaii. Now that Trumpenfuhrer is the supreme leader, he can use his power to get Alvin Onaka to open that vault do we can take a look at that alleged original 1961 birth certificate with the raised state seal.

Which power is that?

Forum List

Back