Trump Approval Rating Plummeting at a Record Rate

By "many" you mean a few RINO politicians. None of the rank and file voted for him.
The Bush’s, McCain’s, romneys, Rick Snyder who said it was because trump has showed he doesn’t have the temperment to lead. He voted for biden to return civility to government.

Something about trump being a bully who lacks a moral compass.

Im sure Bolton, Maddox, Rex tillerson And all the other guys who quit his team didn’t vote for him.
You listed a handful of NAZI RINOs. You proved my point.
Only you guys are the nazis not them.

Im the impartial person here. You don’t get to tell us who the rinos are. We look at both of you and you are the ones who are nazis.

Im sure nazis back in Germany thought god was on their side too just like you guys.
Wrong, NAZI. Dims revealed their NAZI cloven hoof during this election. They swindled the election, and now they are censoring anyone who talks about it. They are also doing everything possible to persecute Trump administration personel solely for the "crime" of working for Trump. The only thing they haven't done is put white people in gas ovens.
Not that I had any respect for your political opinions before trump tried to pull a coup, I have even less for you now. Like, zero. Moving forward I won’t take you seriously. Thanks for outing yourself as a nazi.

After the trials you claim you weren’t a member of the Nazi coup but we will remember. You’re on the list himler

I also don’t see a lot of stories about how corporations pay no taxes.

Did wapo report bush lied us into Iraq?

Maybe bezos is a conservative who started hating republicans starting in 2000. When bush stole Florida and lied us into Iraq.

Maybe he’s a Reagan Republican.
Are you actually trying to claim that WAPO is rightwing?
No but it is sensored by a guy who believes his corporation and all others pay too much in taxes.

There is no democrat who believes that Bezos pays too much in taxes. Find me one democrat or liberals who thinks amazon should pay no taxes. You can’t. So bezos isn’t a democrat.

What's your point, asshole? Have you ever seen any Republican say Bezos pays too much in taxes? Not even Bezos says that.

You didn't prove Besos isn't a Democrat, NAZI. All wealthy Democrats are hypocrites. Let me rephrase that: all Democrats are hypocrites. Bezos' behavior is prefectly consistent with being a Democrat. Taxes for the, but not for me - The Dim motto.
Reagan cut taxes for the rich and corporations. So did bush. So did trump. Clearly you believe trump and bezos pay too much in taxes.
"Clearly" you're an idiot. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

He's done. Politically, legally, financially. His name is shit. He once had a shot to build a media empire. Now, outside of his willing sheep, there will be no one to give him money or a platform. Like the response to the virus, I can't see another way that Trump could have fucked things up worse than he did.
But the border wall!
Trump did more for black people than any other president including Lincoln
And I should be feeling what at this point in time?
Trump made your healthcare more affordable. He raised wages so much people people still couldn’t get by 2 months without paychecks. He raised growth from 2.2% to 2.3%. He stopped 1000 mexicans from getting in with his expensive wall. He pissed off muslims by taking out an Iranian general, for you. Bin Ladin no biggy though. He stopped Obama’s illegal wars and started his own, for you. You’re welcome.

What should you feel? Gratitude

Don't know what alternate university this was posted from but my healthcare went up and so did my taxes. And my porfolio went the other direction.

Course, I live in the Real World so maybe that explains it.
How did your taxes go up when they were lowered?
Corporations saw their income tax rates fall from 35% to 21%. Have you seven the debt? What about infrastructure spending? What about social security and Medicare?

I don’t think the crumbs you got were worth it.
Have I seven the debt? What about the other two? What crumbs? I directly benefitted from the cuts.
How much do you make and how many kids?
Two kids

AGI is mid six figures
Well no wonder you’re a republican.
I am an Independent. I don't belong to political parties. And Jeff Bezos is a Democrat. How does that correspond with your statement?

Bezos isn't a Democrat and is probably more independent than you are.
Link.....

Who was the last Republican he voted for in your opinion?

Thanks

I have no idea who he voted for and I don't care. I have seen no proof that he is a Democrat.
He owns the Washington Post, you NAZI numbskull.

So what?
So is Ruppert Murdoch a Democrat or Republican?
My question is “are you a normal republican or trump republican. Two different animals. The corporatists vs the racists. The globalists vs the nationalists.
Why do you troll? I have told you like 10x that I am an Independent and don't belong to a political party.
You lean right.
I lean Logical. I explain my thought process. You just condemn the wealthy. Punishment for success.
If I were greedy like you I’d be crying right now that I only got a $43 stimulus check. I don’t care. I understand people who make less than me need it more. That’s logical

By "many" you mean a few RINO politicians. None of the rank and file voted for him.
The Bush’s, McCain’s, romneys, Rick Snyder who said it was because trump has showed he doesn’t have the temperment to lead. He voted for biden to return civility to government.

Something about trump being a bully who lacks a moral compass.

Im sure Bolton, Maddox, Rex tillerson And all the other guys who quit his team didn’t vote for him.
You listed a handful of NAZI RINOs. You proved my point.
Only you guys are the nazis not them.

Im the impartial person here. You don’t get to tell us who the rinos are. We look at both of you and you are the ones who are nazis.

Im sure nazis back in Germany thought god was on their side too just like you guys.
Wrong, NAZI. Dims revealed their NAZI cloven hoof during this election. They swindled the election, and now they are censoring anyone who talks about it. They are also doing everything possible to persecute Trump administration personel solely for the "crime" of working for Trump. The only thing they haven't done is put white people in gas ovens.
Not that I had any respect for your political opinions before trump tried to pull a coup, I have even less for you now. Like, zero. Moving forward I won’t take you seriously. Thanks for outing yourself as a nazi.

After the trials you claim you weren’t a member of the Nazi coup but we will remember. You’re on the list himler
If you had respect for my political opinions, I would question my political opinions, NAZI.

He's done. Politically, legally, financially. His name is shit. He once had a shot to build a media empire. Now, outside of his willing sheep, there will be no one to give him money or a platform. Like the response to the virus, I can't see another way that Trump could have fucked things up worse than he did.
But the border wall!
Trump made your healthcare more affordable. He raised wages so much people people still couldn’t get by 2 months without paychecks. He raised growth from 2.2% to 2.3%. He stopped 1000 mexicans from getting in with his expensive wall. He pissed off muslims by taking out an Iranian general, for you. Bin Ladin no biggy though. He stopped Obama’s illegal wars and started his own, for you. You’re welcome.

Don't know what alternate university this was posted from but my healthcare went up and so did my taxes. And my porfolio went the other direction.

Corporations saw their income tax rates fall from 35% to 21%. Have you seven the debt? What about infrastructure spending? What about social security and Medicare?

Have I seven the debt? What about the other two? What crumbs? I directly benefitted from the cuts.
Two kids

AGI is mid six figures
I am an Independent. I don't belong to political parties. And Jeff Bezos is a Democrat. How does that correspond with your statement?

Link.....

Thanks

I have no idea who he voted for and I don't care. I have seen no proof that he is a Democrat.

So what?
My question is “are you a normal republican or trump republican. Two different animals. The corporatists vs the racists. The globalists vs the nationalists.
Why do you troll? I have told you like 10x that I am an Independent and don't belong to a political party.
You lean right.
I lean Logical. I explain my thought process. You just condemn the wealthy. Punishment for success.
If I were greedy like you I’d be crying right now that I only got a $43 stimulus check. I don’t care. I understand people who make less than me need it more. That’s logical
I do not want any money like that. I give Charity don’t take charity.

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.
I cashed my $43.30 check.

FiveThirtyEight.com, Jan. 15

>> In the wake of the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, public opinion is souring quickly on President Trump as he enters the final days of his term. Not only do a majority of Americans blame him for the riot at the Capitol and favor removing him from office, but his job approval rating has fallen faster in recent days than at any point in his presidency.​
According to FiveThirtyEight’s approval tracker,1 39.4 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 56.3 percent disapprove (a net approval rating of -16.8 percentage points). On Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol attack, Trump’s net approval rating stood at -10.3 points, which means his net approval rating has fallen 6.5 points in just eight days. It turns out that’s the biggest drop in Trump’s net approval that our tracker has ever recorded.​
To put this into perspective, there have been only two other times when Trump’s net approval rating fell by at least 5 points over an eight-day period: once in February 2017, after he issued executive orders to begin construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and to suspend the refugee program and prohibit entry for visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries,2 and then again in March 2017, after Republicans began their legislative efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.3
.... As Trump continues to falter, it’s worth noting just how atypical this trend is for a president in his last couple of months in office. Outgoing presidents often get at least a little bump in approval, regardless of whether they were popular or unpopular. For instance, President Barack Obama’s net approval rating rose from about +8 after the 2016 election to almost +20 when Trump took office, while President George W. Bush’s net approval rating rose from -43 in November 2008 to about -30 going into Obama’s inauguration in January 2009. Even President George H.W. Bush, the last incumbent president to lose reelection before Trump, saw his net approval go from -23 after the election to +18 by the time he left the White House. It’s hard to imagine such a huge shift in this more polarized era, but Trump’s net approval has definitely declined more than his predecessors’. <<​
FiveThirtyEight is a stat-freak site which aggregates and averages polls to find a mean, the Presidential-approval version of which can be seen on this page. Graphs compare the last dozen POTUSes day by day, approval and disapproval. Interestingly Rump is the one and only approval line, going all the way back to Truman, who has never touched 50%, appropriate for a candidate who couldn't touch 50% in the popular votes of Michigan Wisconsin or Pennsylvania (Florida, North Cackalackee, AridZona, friggin' Utah...) and certainly not the nation.

Rump's net approval stands right now at minus 17 and still dropping like a stock market that just heard about Coronavirus. I think Rump's going down to a record low, at least for him if not for all of history, befitting the single worst individual to ever hold the office.
The Mariana Trench has now surpassed Yucca Mountain as the preferred site of the Trump Presidential Library.

Leading the nation to global primacy in confirmed cases and deaths from a pandemic he continually dismissed, increasing the unemployment rate by 2 full points during his tenure, raising the national debt to unimagined heights, losing his Party the Executive, the House, and the Senate, and topping it off by inciting an insurrection by his goons against democracy? Wow.

Every former POTUS gets a step up in ranking!

I have long believed that Donald Trump's intention when he was election, was to destroy the USA. American bankers have refused to lend Trump any money at all after his Atlantic City bankrupcies in the 1990's. That's why he deals with, or rather dealt with Deutches Banke.

All of Trump's failures are someone else's fault. His treatment of Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria being a case in point. Trump blames the government of Puerto Rico for the failure and bankruptcy of Trump Resort Puerto Rico. He stiffed the Puerto Rican government for $32 million in infrastructure installations for his bankrupt and derelict resort. This means that the government spent this money installating the utility lines, water, lines, sewers, and roadways to the Trump Resort, and never recovered any of it.

This poor island lost $32 million of its people's money on Donald Trump's property and never got any of that money back - not from the developer, and not from the taxes paid after the property was completed, because it was never completed. Look at scorn and abuse that Trump heaped on the PEOPLE of Puerto Rico after the hurricane, because Trump blames their government for the failure of his business.

If Trump has set out to destroy the USA, he couldn't have done a better job. You have no trade deals except NAFTA. All of your export countries are boycotting your products, and balance of trade is down $200 billion, even as imports were rising before the pandemic.

Foreign investment in the USA has dried up completely because of the political instability. Domestic investment has dried up because of uncertainty as to markets and supply lines due to the lack of firm trade deals. Tariffs on steel and aluminum imports have created jobs in the steel industry, but have resulted in the loss of 5 manufacturing jobs for every steel job created. Manufacturing continues to be off-shored without abatement. In concert, all of these blunders wiped out all of the job growth in manufacturing since 2009.

If not for the stimulus bill giving Americans $600 recently, you could have been looking at food riots, and a complete breakdown of the social order by the Inauguration. You're not far from that now. You have the entire nation on high alert from right wing terrorist extremism with National Guard called up in every state capital. Thanks to Trump's refusal to accept the results of the election, dictators around the world are mocking American "democracy", and calling you hypocrites.

Even with sanity in the White House, the rest of the world has no faith that Americans won't elect another anti-democratic authoritarian next election, making you an "unreliable partner" in both trade deals and security initiatives. Or that members of the Trump Regime who should never have had access to state secrets, are now in a position to sell what they know to your enemies, compromising world security.

None of the damage Trump has done to your economy or your standing in the world will be repaired anytime soon. The USA destroyed Trump and caused him to fail. Well look what he did to you. Trump is that vindictive. And Putin is popping champagne corks because this is what he had hoped for when he helped Trump get elected.

FiveThirtyEight.com, Jan. 15

>> In the wake of the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, public opinion is souring quickly on President Trump as he enters the final days of his term. Not only do a majority of Americans blame him for the riot at the Capitol and favor removing him from office, but his job approval rating has fallen faster in recent days than at any point in his presidency.​
According to FiveThirtyEight’s approval tracker,1 39.4 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 56.3 percent disapprove (a net approval rating of -16.8 percentage points). On Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol attack, Trump’s net approval rating stood at -10.3 points, which means his net approval rating has fallen 6.5 points in just eight days. It turns out that’s the biggest drop in Trump’s net approval that our tracker has ever recorded.​
To put this into perspective, there have been only two other times when Trump’s net approval rating fell by at least 5 points over an eight-day period: once in February 2017, after he issued executive orders to begin construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and to suspend the refugee program and prohibit entry for visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries,2 and then again in March 2017, after Republicans began their legislative efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.3
.... As Trump continues to falter, it’s worth noting just how atypical this trend is for a president in his last couple of months in office. Outgoing presidents often get at least a little bump in approval, regardless of whether they were popular or unpopular. For instance, President Barack Obama’s net approval rating rose from about +8 after the 2016 election to almost +20 when Trump took office, while President George W. Bush’s net approval rating rose from -43 in November 2008 to about -30 going into Obama’s inauguration in January 2009. Even President George H.W. Bush, the last incumbent president to lose reelection before Trump, saw his net approval go from -23 after the election to +18 by the time he left the White House. It’s hard to imagine such a huge shift in this more polarized era, but Trump’s net approval has definitely declined more than his predecessors’. <<​
FiveThirtyEight is a stat-freak site which aggregates and averages polls to find a mean, the Presidential-approval version of which can be seen on this page. Graphs compare the last dozen POTUSes day by day, approval and disapproval. Interestingly Rump is the one and only approval line, going all the way back to Truman, who has never touched 50%, appropriate for a candidate who couldn't touch 50% in the popular votes of Michigan Wisconsin or Pennsylvania (Florida, North Cackalackee, AridZona, friggin' Utah...) and certainly not the nation.

Rump's net approval stands right now at minus 17 and still dropping like a stock market that just heard about Coronavirus. I think Rump's going down to a record low, at least for him if not for all of history, befitting the single worst individual to ever hold the office.
The Mariana Trench has now surpassed Yucca Mountain as the preferred site of the Trump Presidential Library.

Leading the nation to global primacy in confirmed cases and deaths from a pandemic he continually dismissed, increasing the unemployment rate by 2 full points during his tenure, raising the national debt to unimagined heights, losing his Party the Executive, the House, and the Senate, and topping it off by inciting an insurrection by his goons against democracy? Wow.

Every former POTUS gets a step up in ranking!

The mere concept of a Rump Presidential Library is amusing. What would be in there....
  • Access Hollywood tape
  • Map of the Bronx, the very wonderful place in Germany
  • Definition of the word "would"
  • Invoice sent to Mexico for "wall services"
  • The very Sharpie that changed the course of hurricane
  • Bas-relief depiction of General George Washington taking over the airports
  • Photos(hop) of "thousands and thousands on rooftops'
  • When you enter you're counted as 73 people for purposes of attendance stats
  • Animatron of herky-jerky Rump not-at-all mocking congenital disability of reporter who declined to lie
  • Remnant of toilet paper attached to Rumpian shoe
  • On the walls, festooned with fake magazine covers, blood coming out of ... wherever
  • Children (in cages) get in free
  • A building made entirely in gold by three million illegals
  • As you exit the building a "very fine" Proud Boy standing by will beat the crap out of you

Last edited:
But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.
Of course. You’re a Dem who depends on the Govt.

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.
Then pay more
But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.
We all depend on government. Who’s rolling out the vaccine right now?

Every country has a government and every person depends on their government. We all hope it doesn’t get taken over by the rich. Our country has. At least in Europe and Canada we the people are still in charge. The rich haven’t taken those countries over yet.

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.
Then pay more
But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.

Every country has a government and every person depends on their government. We all hope it doesn’t get taken over by the rich. Our country has. At least in Europe and Canada we the people are still in charge. The rich haven’t taken those countries over yet.
The less dependence the better. I do not need the vaccine. I have the antibodies and donate plasma on a monthly basis. What do you do?

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.

There is no "logical" to Republican thinking on the economy. As for explaining your thought process, I have yet to see you explain any of your positions on the economy in terms other than Democrats are communists, Republicans good.

The left doesn't "condemn the wealthy", but the fact that you posted such a statement reveals the extent of your ignorance and total lack of any ability to assess the economic value of Democratic policies. If you had any sort of economic education or knowledge, you would KNOW that increasing wages increasing employment, and that tax cuts don't create jobs, nor have they ever paid for themselves.

What the left condemns is the fact that the wealthy are paying increasing less and less money for wages and benefits to their employees, while booking every higher profits and paying out more and more money to investors. Work is no longer rewarded in the USA, with 80% of the wealth of the nation flowing to investors, not workers.

In the past 40 years, Republicans have succeeded in destroying the American Middle Class. The Middle Class is shrinking as workers increasingly received government assistance to make up for lack of sufficient income from their jobs to cover basic living expenses. The middle class tax rate is climbing to cover the costs of these social programs, while large corporations who employ these workers full time get tax cuts and pay record dividends to their wealthy shareholders.

The "takers" in the American economy are the 80% of low income workers who currently receive public benefits, while working more than 40 hours a week to provide for their families. The "takers" are the 60% of wealthy Americans who don't work at all, while booking the highest incomes in America, while their workers are living off social programs paid for by the increasingly impoverished middle class.

First world countries require a healthy and thriving middle class, and easily accessible upward mobility. Republican fiscal policies have destroyed upward mobility, and are strangling the middle class. If you were any kind of financial manager, you'd know that. Whether you agreed with this synopsis or not, you'd know it.

In Norway, the slightly less than 50% of wealth flows to the top 20%. In Canada, it's 40%. In the USA, it's 80%. Germany has worker representation on the Boards of Directors of publically owned corporations, so that worker concerns are heard.

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.
Then pay more
But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.

The less dependence the better. I do not need the vaccine. I have the antibodies and donate plasma on a monthly basis. What do you do?

Ill-informed and ignorant to the end. You DO need the vaccine. The anti-bodies don't last. Like the common cold, you can get this again.

Biden Begins Presidency With Positive Ratings; Trump Departs With Lowest-Ever Job Mark
68% of public does not want Trump to remain a major political figure in the future

PP_2021.01.14_biden-trump-views_00-02.png

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Link.....

Thanks

So what?
You lean right.

There is no "logical" to Republican thinking on the economy. As for explaining your thought process, I have yet to see you explain any of your positions on the economy in terms other than Democrats are communists, Republicans good.

The left doesn't "condemn the wealthy", but the fact that you posted such a statement reveals the extent of your ignorance and total lack of any ability to assess the economic value of Democratic policies. If you had any sort of economic education or knowledge, you would KNOW that increasing wages increasing employment, and that tax cuts don't create jobs, nor have they ever paid for themselves.

What the left condemns is the fact that the wealthy are paying increasing less and less money for wages and benefits to their employees, while booking every higher profits and paying out more and more money to investors. Work is no longer rewarded in the USA, with 80% of the wealth of the nation flowing to investors, not workers.

In the past 40 years, Republicans have succeeded in destroying the American Middle Class. The Middle Class is shrinking as workers increasingly received government assistance to make up for lack of sufficient income from their jobs to cover basic living expenses. The middle class tax rate is climbing to cover the costs of these social programs, while large corporations who employ these workers full time get tax cuts and pay record dividends to their wealthy shareholders.

The "takers" in the American economy are the 80% of low income workers who currently receive public benefits, while working more than 40 hours a week to provide for their families. The "takers" are the 60% of wealthy Americans who don't work at all, while booking the highest incomes in America, while their workers are living off social programs paid for by the increasingly impoverished middle class.

First world countries require a healthy and thriving middle class, and easily accessible upward mobility. Republican fiscal policies have destroyed upward mobility, and are strangling the middle class. If you were any kind of financial manager, you'd know that. Whether you agreed with this synopsis or not, you'd know it.

In Norway, the slightly less than 50% of wealth flows to the top 20%. In Canada, it's 40%. In the USA, it's 80%. Germany has worker representation on the Boards of Directors of publically owned corporations, so that worker concerns are heard.
So basically, republicans have loved the economy from 2000-current. In that time the gap between the rich and middle class has gotten larger. Republicans see no problem with this.

The rich save billions of dollars every year hiring illegals. So, this has cost the middle class billions.

The rich benefitted by sending our highest paying union jobs overseas. This cost the middle class.

The rich benefitted from tax breaks which led to social programs being cut. Further widening the gap between the rich and rest of us.

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Is bezos for corporate tax breaks? Then he’s no democrat. Not a fiscal one. Maybe he is liberal on social issues but what matters most is fiscal.

Exactly. He's liberal on social issues but when it comes to money, he's more conservative than liberal.

From his wiki page:

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 9.48.26 AM.png

How do you spell relief? B I D E N
but the auspicious accession is largely due to the blessed consignment of Trumpery to its destiny.
'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

aehnhl.gif

Nobody knows what you mean. I’m sure I’m not the only one. If you understand what this guy just said please give it a thumbs up. If you don’t know give thumbs down.

Forum List

Back