Trump Approval Among Blacks 41%

Lol, you know that's bullshit.
I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

APP-060520-TWEET-Rasmussen.jpg

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.
Lol, you fools will believe anything.
I believe the thousands of black business owners that lost their businesses to the looters and the Democrat mayors and governors doing nothing but supporting the looters. Is making thousands of Trump supporters. When your party is anti American, you lose.
That's why we won't be voting for trump. There were 200 people in these protests arrested for looting. Those black owners are pissed off about the continuing racism in America.
Those blacks looting other black businesses are racist?
The problem with your comment is that not all protests happened in black communities and most of the rioters were white. Now as we see the protests continuing we aren't seeing any looting or rioting.

Once again BLM has been suckered by ANTFA.....treating them like common
Lawn jockeys to be sure.

Jo
Show me antifa. Tell me how to contact them. Who's in charge? What is their platform? Assets? Offices? Secret underground bases?

Give me something here. Prove they are involved, or at least that they exist.

I'll wait.

You do that....

Jo
I'm.wIting for you to back up your bullshit... I mean your assertions. Let see some facts.

No you're not.... You're not waiting for anything.... you're trying to tell people that they're not seeing what they're seeing in Seattle but they are seeing it anyway.

Jo
Waiting..... Anything? Anyone? Waiting....

Nobody believes that you are waiting..
Because you're not.

Jo
Yup, I'm right here waiting. You gonna back up your bullshit or not.

Refusing is just admitting you lied.

Nope just refuse to waste my time on you. There is no bullshit.....people have eyes and you cannot cover them all.

Jo
So you're saying you lied.

Cool.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.
I believe the thousands of black business owners that lost their businesses to the looters and the Democrat mayors and governors doing nothing but supporting the looters. Is making thousands of Trump supporters. When your party is anti American, you lose.
That's why we won't be voting for trump. There were 200 people in these protests arrested for looting. Those black owners are pissed off about the continuing racism in America.
The problem with your comment is that not all protests happened in black communities and most of the rioters were white. Now as we see the protests continuing we aren't seeing any looting or rioting.

Lawn jockeys to be sure.

Jo
Show me antifa. Tell me how to contact them. Who's in charge? What is their platform? Assets? Offices? Secret underground bases?

I'll wait.

You do that....

Jo
I'm.wIting for you to back up your bullshit... I mean your assertions. Let see some facts.

No you're not.... You're not waiting for anything.... you're trying to tell people that they're not seeing what they're seeing in Seattle but they are seeing it anyway.

Jo

Because you're not.

Jo

Start watching something other than cnn.
Not a huge fan of CNN.

Prefer NPR and BBC.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Rasmussen? Impartial? Nope. It's always one that favors Trump, and is therefore a poll to be ignored.

Lawn jockeys to be sure.

Jo

I'll wait.

You do that....

Jo

Jo

Because you're not.

Jo

Start watching something other than cnn.
Not a huge fan of CNN.

Prefer NPR and BBC.
trump tells them CNN is bad and they think its the only news channel that reports the truth about trump.

Forum List

Back