Trump appoints Obama conspiracist Kayleigh McEnany as press secretary

President Trump’s new press secretary is a steadfast supporter who amplified the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Kayleigh McEnany, 31, was confirmed yesterday as the replacement for Stephanie Grisham, becoming Mr Trump’s fourth press secretary in less than four years. Mrs Grisham, 43, is leaving to work as chief of staff to Melania Trump, the first lady, without having held a single press briefing during her nine months in post.

Sounds like a crazy bitch. Lots of fun ahead I think.
I’ve watched her for years. She’s very bright and astute.
Nothing conspiratorial about Obama being born in Kenya. His father was a Kenyan National so the odds are just as good that he was born there as he was born in the US. That’s simple logic.
However, as for qualifying for POTUS, he provided the necessary birth certificate info so that issue is moot.

You are not very good at gambling, are you?
Bet 98.5%% on Trump against the Beast, successor to the "Great Obama". LOL

Educated at Georgetown, interned for several politicians and worked at CNN. She seems pretty well qualified so the vicious left calls her a conspiracist. No surprises here.
If she is intelligent why does she say stupid things ?
Tommy, there are people now, a lot of them...that will never, ever believe a Pro media person anymore. And will watch someone or group give to them what they deserve. When you look at them they have this lifeless look. Like they are trained to spew the venom they do. Laughing at people who try to follow rules of history. Truthfully, an economic depression will be deserved by us all.
I was linking her imbecility to her accusations about Obamas conduct on another occasion. When Daniel Peart was beheaded she claimed that Obama went golfing. This was several years before he was President so I am not sure how she could be sure of that and why she would make such a bullshit claim.

She is just another piece of shit.

President Trump’s new press secretary is a steadfast supporter who amplified the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Kayleigh McEnany, 31, was confirmed yesterday as the replacement for Stephanie Grisham, becoming Mr Trump’s fourth press secretary in less than four years. Mrs Grisham, 43, is leaving to work as chief of staff to Melania Trump, the first lady, without having held a single press briefing during her nine months in post.

Well, what lead her to that assumption?

Stupid lies and edited videos.

Are you an unwitting Russian puppet or a paid agitator?

Nice try...,

Ed

Nice try...,

Edited garbage. Are you knowingly pushing fake propaganda or did you fall for it?

Ed

Nice try...,

Edited garbage. Are you knowingly pushing fake propaganda or did you fall for it?
You Ukrainian internet trolls are at it again...

3vf40v.gif

Ed

Nice try...,

You Ukrainian internet trolls are at it again...

View attachment 321816

Edited garbage.

It never really happened.

I’ve watched her for years. She’s very bright and astute.
Nothing conspiratorial about Obama being born in Kenya. His father was a Kenyan National so the odds are just as good that he was born there as he was born in the US. That’s simple logic.
However, as for qualifying for POTUS, he provided the necessary birth certificate info so that issue is moot.

You are not very good at gambling, are you?
Bet 98.5%% on Trump against the Beast, successor to the "Great Obama". LOL
Vegas must love you

You know these insane Trump trolls actually do the world a favor...

By showing themselves dumber, more racist, more obnoxious even than their hero, they prove to many otherwise undecided folks exactly how dangerous and toxic Trump’s movement is.

TDS thread 1,353.

She's hot, educated and didn't fall for a fake document that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons.

Sounds like fucking kryptonite for the marxist Dims.

c02d4d4198b2e45bd0b4b6b8acff2bad.jpg

Last edited:

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya". It explains how he got into Ivy League universities

She's hot, educated and didn't fall for a fake document that looks like it was crafted by a 9-year old with crayons.

Sounds like fucking kryptonite for the marxist Dims.

c02d4d4198b2e45bd0b4b6b8acff2bad.jpg

Marked up with a Sharpie...
Who would do such a thing?

Have you seen her on fox.
She was saying that trump had a handle on the covid19,
She said “no problem” trumps got us protected. With a huge smile in her face, so confident in her lies. Unbelievable that we are gonna have to listen to her again. Another dumb blonde from fox with long legs and short intelligence.
She may not be as dumb as some of us would like:

Kayleigh McEnany - Wikipedia

"She earned a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (BSFS) in international politics from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.[13]

"She spent a year studying at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, a constituent college of the University of Oxford.[14]

"McEnany studied at the University of Miami School of Law and then transferred to Harvard Law School, receiving her J.D. in May 2017.[14]

"While studying at Miami, she was the recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[15]"

Forum List

Back