trump Appointee Arrested In Connection With Capitol Riot

This is interesting. A person who trump appointed to the state department has been arrested in connection to the capitol riot and insurrection.

The charges have not been released yet. I hope we will know what he is charged with soon.

I have yet to find anything that would indicate that Trump even knew this guys name, much less appointed him to anything. Normally the president doesn't appoint mid level aids, they are usually appointed by other political appointees in senior positions.

If you did find evidence that they were buddies would you even care? Be honest

The real question is why are you trying to deflect from what I actually posted?
But to my knowledge, no one I know was in DC that day.

I’m not deflecting at all I’m addressing you directly. You haven’t seen evidence nor have I. I’m asking if you’d even care if there was evidence?

Why would I care about something that doesn't exist? How about you provide evidence that Trump even knew who this guy was, or actually appointed him.

Jesus man, did you really think I was asking if you cared about something that doesn’t exists?! It’s like stupid day on this board

Poor little commie, you asked about MY BUDDIES, There is no evidence, that exist that I'm aware of, that any of MY BUDDIES were in DC, much less involved in the capitol incursion. People I don't know could hardly be buddies.

Haha, I never said a word about your buddies. You’re confused. I asked if it even mattered if there was evidence that Trump and this dude were friends. You said there was no evidence that they were connected.... I’m asking if it even matters

So tell me commie, who's buddies were you referring to? The post was directed to me, were you talking about your buddies? You fucking commies always try to revert to games of semantics when you get cornered. Here's a little hint for ya commie, semantics are the last bastion of a commie loser. So carry on loser.

I was talking about the Trump appointee, the subject of the OP, Being buddies with Trump. Damn you’re lost

Perhaps you should have said that the first time. As I said from the beginning, there is no evidence they knew each other.
I was crystal clear... you misunderstood, that’s your bad. You said no evidence and I simply asked if there was evidence would you even care. Not hard to understand but I accept your apology for the confusion and for calling me a commie

I think you're assuming too much.

This is interesting. A person who trump appointed to the state department has been arrested in connection to the capitol riot and insurrection.

The charges have not been released yet. I hope we will know what he is charged with soon.

I have yet to find anything that would indicate that Trump even knew this guys name, much less appointed him to anything. Normally the president doesn't appoint mid level aids, they are usually appointed by other political appointees in senior positions.

I’m not deflecting at all I’m addressing you directly. You haven’t seen evidence nor have I. I’m asking if you’d even care if there was evidence?

Why would I care about something that doesn't exist? How about you provide evidence that Trump even knew who this guy was, or actually appointed him.

Jesus man, did you really think I was asking if you cared about something that doesn’t exists?! It’s like stupid day on this board

Poor little commie, you asked about MY BUDDIES, There is no evidence, that exist that I'm aware of, that any of MY BUDDIES were in DC, much less involved in the capitol incursion. People I don't know could hardly be buddies.

Haha, I never said a word about your buddies. You’re confused. I asked if it even mattered if there was evidence that Trump and this dude were friends. You said there was no evidence that they were connected.... I’m asking if it even matters

So tell me commie, who's buddies were you referring to? The post was directed to me, were you talking about your buddies? You fucking commies always try to revert to games of semantics when you get cornered. Here's a little hint for ya commie, semantics are the last bastion of a commie loser. So carry on loser.

I was talking about the Trump appointee, the subject of the OP, Being buddies with Trump. Damn you’re lost

Perhaps you should have said that the first time. As I said from the beginning, there is no evidence they knew each other.
I was crystal clear... you misunderstood, that’s your bad. You said no evidence and I simply asked if there was evidence would you even care. Not hard to understand but I accept your apology for the confusion and for calling me a commie
I just say what your mind knows but you’re ego won’t let you express. I got ur back. You’re welcome

I just say what your mind knows but you’re ego won’t let you express. I got ur back. You’re welcome

Assume on.

Reported this morning. Posted as a follow-along to the OP's already posted news feed:

"State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says"
March 5, 2021 at 5:55 a.m. EST
"Police officers, veterans and even a former FBI employee have been arrested for allegedly storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Now, federal investigators have added a Trump administration official to the growing list of defendants facing charges in the deadly riot.

On Thursday, the FBI arrested a political appointee of former president Donald Trump, according to a criminal complaint, marking the first member of the administration arrested in connection with the insurrection. Politico first reported the arrest.

Federal agents arrested Federico G. Klein, 42, a former State Department aide, on multiple felony charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a criminal complaint……..”
So this guy pretended to be a Trump appointee all this time; only to reveal himself as an ANTIFA operative??

These communist Dems will stop at nothing to trick Republicans

Gullible wing nuts are easily tricked, all it takes is one fat, lying, orange, grifter from NYC.
Dotard made it look easy.

Evidently he's not as good a liar as you commies.

Of course Dotard isn't, only the extremely gullible and stupid were dumb enough to believe him.

Even AFTER Dotard praised communist, they STILL love him.

October 15 2020

Des Moines, Iowa

At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’

Reported this morning. Posted as a follow-along to the OP's already posted news feed:

"State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says"
"Police officers, veterans and even a former FBI employee have been arrested for allegedly storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Now, federal investigators have added a Trump administration official to the growing list of defendants facing charges in the deadly riot.

On Thursday, the FBI arrested a political appointee of former president Donald Trump, according to a criminal complaint, marking the first member of the administration arrested in connection with the insurrection. Politico first reported the arrest.

Federal agents arrested Federico G. Klein, 42, a former State Department aide, on multiple felony charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a criminal complaint……..”
So this guy pretended to be a Trump appointee all this time; only to reveal himself as an ANTIFA operative??

Gullible wing nuts are easily tricked, all it takes is one fat, lying, orange, grifter from NYC.

Of course Dotard isn't, only the extremely gullible and stupid were dumb enough to believe him.

October 15 2020

Des Moines, Iowa

At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’

Do you have a link for this? If you are quoting from an article, you need to link to the source.

Interesting, but not surprising.

Trump’s was a consistently corrupt and criminal ‘administration,’ thankfully voted out of office.

I'm never surprised by anything from trump and his followers.

I get disgusted but never surprised.
A liberal cannot be disgusted, outraged over bullshit maybe.

I think the link is this one........from NPR

Or this one, from the New York Times

The Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal all had very similar coverages of the story.

I scanned all of them, and there was very little difference in the reporting.

October 15 2020

Des Moines, Iowa

Do you have a link for this? If you are quoting from an article, you need to link to the source.
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un

October 15 2020

Des Moines, Iowa

Link doesn't take you to your quote.

October 15 2020

Des Moines, Iowa

Link doesn't take you to your quote.

I know just google, Trump praises communist 100%,it will come up, that's what I did.

They wasted your tax dollars also.

Drop the silly pretense, Trump spent way more on his golfing vacations, didn't bother you any. But god forbid someone spends a few dollars to hold him accountable for illegally holding up aid to Ukraine to push them for personal political favors.

Last edited:
From this afternoon's 'The Hill':

"Authorities arrest Oath Keeper leader seen with Roger Stone"

"ABC News reported that Roberto Minuta of Newburgh, N.Y., was arrested on Saturday after he was seen in a video walking alongside Stone while outside a D.C. hotel on Jan. 6, the day of the deadly Capitol breach.

The charges against Minuta have not yet been made public, according to ABC News.

ABC News noted that at least five people associated with the Oath Keepers have been arrested, with three charged with conspiracy.

In court filings, the FBI said the militia group "took steps to plan an operation to stop, delay, and hinder Congress' certification of the Electoral College vote."

(underlining added)

And the hits keep on coming:

"U.S. prosecutors alleged Monday that Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was in direct contact before, during and immediately after the Jan. 6 Capitol breach with members since charged with plotting to prevent Congress from confirming the results of the 2020 presidential election.

In a late-night court filing, prosecutors alleged that Rhodes directed the right-wing, anti-government group to rally during the riot to the southeast steps of the Capitol, after which several members forcibly entered the east side of the building.
Prosecutors said they had recovered a chat called “DC OP: Jan 6 21” on the encrypted Signal messaging app that “shows that individuals, including those alleged to have conspired with [others], were actively planning to use force and violence.”

(as reported in this morning's Washington Post)
(underlining added)

And the hits keep on coming: v.2.0

From this morning's WaPo:
"Ex-State Department employee appointed by Trump ‘switched sides’ in joining Capitol mob, judge says"

“A former State Department staffer with a top-secret security clearance betrayed his oath of office when he joined the Capitol mob that attempted to subvert the electoral process on Jan. 6, a federal magistrate judge said Tuesday.

Quoting that oath, which requires federal workers and appointees to “defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic,” Judge Zia M. Faruqui said that on Jan. 6, domestic enemies were striking “directly at the heart of our democracy” and Federico Klein “switched sides.”

Faruqui ordered Klein, 42, detained until his trial on charges of assaulting police, trespassing and obstructing Congress. Klein worked on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and then served under him as a political appointee; he resigned the day before President Biden took office."

..................................................................................................................

A couple of observations:

1. Well, Judge Faruqui finds little of merit with these insurrectionist's claims they were "protecting the Constitution". In fact, we had on this venue recently some poster defending the OathKeepers, as they were 'Constitutionalists'.
    Tell it to the judge.
  2. And then, this old dog we can trot out every so often when one of the 'best.....turns out to not be all that 'best' after all.:
From September 2016:
"Trump: I’ll choose the best people for my administration"

Felony charges could land him in prison for a while.

Where he belongs.

"Pushing or impeding"? Video seems to show lots of capitol police doing that very thing not to mention homicide. But I guess it's only a crime if opponents of Biden's Bitches do it.

Dems are fucking with the Marine Corps. They're not going to win that one.
Dems aren't fucking with him, it's the Marine Corps.

The US Marine Corps confirmed Warnagiris' status as an active-duty Marine and said in a statement that it condemns "racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps," adding: "Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."
"Participation with hate or extremist groups of any kind is directly contradictory to the core values of honor, courage, and commitment that we stand for as Marines and isn't tolerated by the Marine Corps," Maj. Melanie Salinas, a Marine Corps spokesperson, said in the statement.

Warnagiris isn't going to win that one.

Which Dems are fucking the marine? Looks as if law enforcement has arrested a marine for breaking the law. Are you saying that law enforcement are Dems? Got any proof of that?

Forum List

Back