trump Appointee Arrested In Connection With Capitol Riot

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting. A person who trump appointed to the state department has been arrested in connection to the capitol riot and insurrection.

The charges have not been released yet. I hope we will know what he is charged with soon.

This is interesting. A person who trump appointed to the state department has been arrested in connection to the capitol riot and insurrection.

The charges have not been released yet. I hope we will know what he is charged with soon.

1614922421906.png

Interesting, but not surprising.

Trump’s was a consistently corrupt and criminal ‘administration,’ thankfully voted out of office.

That's one trump appointee arrested in connection with the insurrection, so far.

Trump’s was a consistently corrupt and criminal ‘administration,’ thankfully voted out of office.

I'm never surprised by anything from trump and his followers.

I get disgusted but never surprised.

That's one trump appointee arrested in connection with the insurrection, so far.

We will see if anymore are arrested.

View attachment 464294
I'm willing to bet, he'll be charged, with, as her own article pointed out. . .

" misdemeanor offenses, like entering a restricted area "

. . . and these hyperbolic loons will be all like. . .

". . . these fucking traitors should be shot!!!! :evil:"

And we are more disgusted by blatant liars like you. Funny none of these libtards want to even mention Xiden, yet Trump continues to make them wet themselves.

They also tried to impeach Trump under false accusations. You can't believe any of these fools on the left and or the corrupt judicial system.

He will be always a double impeached Potus, the stupid republicans wouldn't impeach him, they are a sorry bunch of senators.

They wasted your tax dollars also. You should be upset about that, because don't worry your taxes will be going up and you will see less in your paycheck. You can bet the farm on that.

They also tried to impeach Trump under false accusations. You can't believe any of these fools on the left and or the corrupt judicial system.

He will be always a double impeached Potus, the stupid republicans wouldn't impeach him, they are a sorry bunch of senators.

They wasted your tax dollars also. You should be upset about that, because don't worry your taxes will be going up and you will see less in your paycheck. You can bet the farm on that.

Yup. Once Biden and his posse realize they won't get enough out of the rich, they will tax everyone. Oh and once his EO's and green shit kick in we will be lucky to dodge the Second Great Depression.

Once it all kicks in those that voted for his stupid ass will regret it. Hell New Mexico went Biden and are regretting it already. He promptly dumped over 11,000 in the unemployed line.

That jack ass signed EO's and didn't have a clue what he was signing. We tax payers will find out as we get hosed to pay for his bull shit.

misdemeanor offenses, like entering a restricted area "
Yeah, probably. But, by the news accounts I've seen these 'sounds minor' charges are really just 'place holder' tactics to get the guy initially arrested while more serious charges are developed.

"...funny none......want to even mention Xiden"
You know, poster I think there is a reason for that in this thread. For one, the thread is about a Trump appointee.

tried to impeach Trump under false accusations.

Jeeeez!! That fantasm is like a Whack-A-Mole. No matter how thoroughly you drive the sucker down.....it pops up again.
Look, poster, the 'accusations' were not false. They were real. And he WAS impeached.
There was plenty ....plenty!....of probable cause, to use a criminal term, charge Don Trump.
One, in the first impeachment, it is illegal to attempt to bribe a foreign official for one's own personal gain. And the House built a very credible case against Trump (did you see and hear many of those testifying? First class professionals.) He was not 'convicted' by the Senate due to 'jury nullification' (think OJ's criminal trial).

Impeachment II, same deal. Jury nullification.

I'd like to say that should end the fantasm that Don Trump's two impeachments were unwarranted......but I know it won't. Nonetheless, let's once again get it on the forum for future reference.

Reported this morning. Posted as a follow-along to the OP's already posted news feed:

"State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says"
March 5, 2021 at 5:55 a.m. EST
"Police officers, veterans and even a former FBI employee have been arrested for allegedly storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Now, federal investigators have added a Trump administration official to the growing list of defendants facing charges in the deadly riot.

On Thursday, the FBI arrested a political appointee of former president Donald Trump, according to a criminal complaint, marking the first member of the administration arrested in connection with the insurrection. Politico first reported the arrest.

Federal agents arrested Federico G. Klein, 42, a former State Department aide, on multiple felony charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a criminal complaint……..”

And we are more disgusted by blatant liars like you. Funny none of these libtards want to even mention Xiden, yet Trump continues to make them wet themselves.

Biden didn't (and won't) encourage his followers to go rogue an break the law.

Reported this morning. Posted as a follow-along to the OP's already posted news feed:

"State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says"
"Police officers, veterans and even a former FBI employee have been arrested for allegedly storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Now, federal investigators have added a Trump administration official to the growing list of defendants facing charges in the deadly riot.

On Thursday, the FBI arrested a political appointee of former president Donald Trump, according to a criminal complaint, marking the first member of the administration arrested in connection with the insurrection. Politico first reported the arrest.

Federal agents arrested Federico G. Klein, 42, a former State Department aide, on multiple felony charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a criminal complaint……..”

Felony charges. Wow. Last night the report was just that he had been arrested not the charges.

So this guy pretended to be a Trump appointee all this time; only to reveal himself as an ANTIFA operative??

These communist Dems will stop at nothing to trick Republicans

Forum List

Back