Trump antagonizes "GOP megadonor" Supercilious Sheldon Adelson in heated phone call

God for Trump. We will never see a criminal Democrat ever turning down a buck from anybody, especially if it comes from Red China and Russia, or some of the Islamic dictator regimes. If Trump goes back to appealing to the base that got him elected in 2016, he won't need to worry about much money. The GOP establishment is not his friends, they never were.

Sheldon Edelson is a RINO Neocon sack of shit and i'm glad President Trump pissed him off. I wish the RINO Neocons would go back to the Democratic Party which they considered home before the 1972 Election!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Back in the winter and spring, donors poured everything into Trump

But now all they are thinking about is the Senate. The Senate is the Alamo right now.

Back in the winter and spring, donors poured everything into Trump

But now all they are thinking about is the Senate. The Senate is the Alamo right now.

There is about 5 maybe 6 Senate races up for grabs, maybe less after the riots, when even Oregon and Minnesota might even swing , or at least many will stay home.

One of the people said it was apparent the president had no idea how much Adelson, who’s donated tens of millions of dollars to pro-Trump efforts over the years, had helped him.

I find it hard to believe Trump didn't know of Adelson's past contributions. My thought is indecisive whether the story is false or if Trump, being Trump, figures himself to be entitled to this guy's dough.

Adelson is a cheap bastard. He doesn't even put that beautiful Christmas tree up in front of the Venetian any more. He probably needed a little straightening out by Trumpie.

Where do lefties come up with this stuff? Do they have every phone in the WH tapped? Why didn't we ever hear about Barry Hussein's phone conversations?

Forum List

Back