Trump announces new Cuba sanctions at Bay of Pigs Memorial

Once again, Trump's timing is great!
Kudo's to Pompeo statements too!

Meantime, in other news that our Media fails to report, Iran is very close to near total economic collapse!
No one is gonna have to invade them! They're imploding!

Crippling sanctions three months before he is gone.
Cuba must be in shock

Some sanction with the rest of the world laughing at them (at Trump too)

Crippling sanctions three months before he is gone.
Cuba must be in shock

Some sanction with the rest of the world laughing at them (at Trump too)
Boy, THAT'LL show 'em. What a man.

Posturing for the Cuban vote before the election.

He doesn’t realize young Cubans are not as fervently anti-Cuba like their Grandparent

Stomping Commies here and there. Refreshing.
Yeah, right.

trump-putin-11.png

Meantime, in other news that our Media fails to report, Iran is very close to near total economic collapse!
Yep and they want to do a prisoner exchange with the US......they are getting very isolated in the ME, after the new deals with UAE and Bahrain.

Yep and they want to do a prisoner exchange with the US......they are getting very isolated in the ME, after the new deals with UAE and Bahrain.
Iran and China are both propping up Biden and the DNXi

Why? What have they ever done to us?
We used to own Cuba.....we let them go then the commies overtook it and we don't like our former brothers and sisters treated like cattle.......
No homeless. Nobody without health care.

On the flipside, we have the largest prison population in the world.

Must be our superior political system.
What the fuck do yo mean no homeless and noone without health care. Have you seen how they live......I don't see you rushing down there, because it was once an island paradise......now it's a shithole country.......if it's that great you should go......phycically it's beautiful....unfortunately commies can fuck up a train wreck....they destroyed cuba and LA......and that's a really hard thing to do. Funny how people go one way in that transaction.......people flee Cuba for the US, but I can't think of anyone that went the other way.

Imagine what would happen to a republican president if he used the CIA to raise, equip and train an illegal invasion army and then abandon it to be killed and captured? What the hell was JFK thinking? It's more evidence that a president can get away with anything if he has the media in his pocket.

Just the typical pandering to the Cubans in Florida ahead of the election. The two-faced policy is understandable, if there were enough recent exiles from China in California holding such political power a similar policy would certainly clear up our trade imbalance with them.

We used to own Cuba.....we let them go then the commies overtook it and we don't like our former brothers and sisters treated like cattle.......

What the fuck do yo mean no homeless and noone without health care. Have you seen how they live......I don't see you rushing down there, because it was once an island paradise......now it's a shithole country.......if it's that great you should go......phycically it's beautiful....unfortunately commies can fuck up a train wreck....they destroyed cuba and LA......and that's a really hard thing to do. Funny how people go one way in that transaction.......people flee Cuba for the US, but I can't think of anyone that went the other way.
because it was once an island paradise.
For the oligarchs. Everyone else are dirt.

because it was once an island paradise.
For the oligarchs. Everyone else are dirt.
yeah the few rich people in Cuba may get benefit, but if you're not super rich, it's much better to be in the US....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

Forum List

Back