Trump announces he plans to cuck out on immigration, will give DACA road to citizenship with EO

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit. I was actually back on board for voting for him simply because of all the riots and looting but this will completely take me off the board for supporting him in November.

Yawns. As soon as he signs it, the 9th Circuit will overrule it like they do with everything Trump does.
They would overrule him giving illegals a pathway to citizenship? The leftists would LOVE that so I dunno

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit. I was actually back on board for voting for him simply because of all the riots and looting but this will completely take me off the board for supporting him in November.

Untrue. Have faith. Do not let them shake your belief in our POTUS. Divide and conquer, remember?
I have faith but he needs to clear this up better sooner than later. Half of it made no sense.
Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit.
It will be impossible to sell to the trump base
Yep. I am seriously starting to think he WANTS to lose and thinks maybe this will sink his support so low he can gracefully drop out.
I think you are a Democrat plant, who is lying through their teeth....
Nope. Not a democrat plant at all just someone who doesn't bend or break on his principles, something obviously Trump doesn't have.

Perhaps you should have read past the headline. From your link:

The White House attempted to clarify Trump's remarks a short time after the interview aired, saying any immigration deal would not include amnesty.

Pathway to citizenship and Amnesty are 2 words that essentially mean the same thing.

Think about what you’re whining over. You’re whining over immigrants who came here as children, pay taxes, and contribute to society. You’re so butthurt over them technically coming here illegally that you are completely removing the humanity from the equation. I mean if you’re so concerned about the “rule of law”, then you’re a hypocrite because YOU have the broken the law like anyone else.
I don't have humanity especially for hundreds of thousands of invaders who will swing elections to the anti white party even sooner than expected. I care about about 10-15 people. Myself,my wife, my 5 kids, my aunt and my 3 nieces. THAT'S IT!
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a hypocrite. You’ve broken the law before but your justification for being against this is because of the rule of law. It’s stupid.
Nope it's not because they are here against the law, it's because I don't want nonwhite SHIT in my country. PERIOD.
Lol how pitiful. Well I’m glad. I’m glad your bigoted shit is falling on deaf ears. I guess it says something about how weak your convictions on this really are huh? MOST people don’t care that the US isn’t all white. Your kind is dying.
Yep whites are being genocided in the US. I hope to god I get the chance to leave this shithole country before it collapses completely. All hinges on my kids going to college in Europe, marrying a citizen from one of the countries we prefer and then along with our college degrees and family connections shouldn't be too hard to relocate. Let the shit colored hordes have America and turn it into Africa.
By the way I’m white with Irish descent.
Self hating white folks are of no surprise. Dime a dozen.
So no on the DNA test?

I don’t hate my race. I just don’t give a shit lol. I certainly don’t whine about it lol.

Think about what you’re whining over. You’re whining over immigrants who came here as children, pay taxes, and contribute to society. You’re so butthurt over them technically coming here illegally that you are completely removing the humanity from the equation. I mean if you’re so concerned about the “rule of law”, then you’re a hypocrite because YOU have the broken the law like anyone else.
I don't have humanity especially for hundreds of thousands of invaders who will swing elections to the anti white party even sooner than expected. I care about about 10-15 people. Myself,my wife, my 5 kids, my aunt and my 3 nieces. THAT'S IT!
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a hypocrite. You’ve broken the law before but your justification for being against this is because of the rule of law. It’s stupid.
Nope it's not because they are here against the law, it's because I don't want nonwhite SHIT in my country. PERIOD.
Lol how pitiful. Well I’m glad. I’m glad your bigoted shit is falling on deaf ears. I guess it says something about how weak your convictions on this really are huh? MOST people don’t care that the US isn’t all white. Your kind is dying.
Yep whites are being genocided in the US. I hope to god I get the chance to leave this shithole country before it collapses completely. All hinges on my kids going to college in Europe, marrying a citizen from one of the countries we prefer and then along with our college degrees and family connections shouldn't be too hard to relocate. Let the shit colored hordes have America and turn it into Africa.
So no on the DNA test?

I don’t hate my race. I just don’t give a shit lol. I certainly don’t whine about it lol.
ORION. Our Race Is Our Nation. You MIGHT give a shit when you as a white man whether you look at yourself that way or not is targeted because those that hate white people DO see you that way, just a white man that's all you are to them. You can be their best friend and believe in their ideas etc but eventually they will come from you as well. Oh and I have done the DNA test, why? Wife has as well. She is Irish/French. I am German/Polish/English

So no on the DNA test?

ORION. Our Race Is Our Nation. You MIGHT give a shit when you as a white man whether you look at yourself that way or not is targeted because those that hate white people DO see you that way, just a white man that's all you are to them. You can be their best friend and believe in their ideas etc but eventually they will come from you as well. Oh and I have done the DNA test, why? Wife has as well. She is Irish/French. I am German/Polish/English
Lol you’re such a whiny little bitch.

Also I would love to see the full results of that test. I’m willing to bet you’re omitting some information there.

It’s campaign rhetoric designed to wheedle Hispanic votes. He has zero intention of following thru on it.

Yawns. As soon as he signs it, the 9th Circuit will overrule it like they do with everything Trump does.
They would overrule him giving illegals a pathway to citizenship? The leftists would LOVE that so I dunno

Untrue. Have faith. Do not let them shake your belief in our POTUS. Divide and conquer, remember?
I have faith but he needs to clear this up better sooner than later. Half of it made no sense.
Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit.
It will be impossible to sell to the trump base
Yep. I am seriously starting to think he WANTS to lose and thinks maybe this will sink his support so low he can gracefully drop out.
I think you are a Democrat plant, who is lying through their teeth....
Nope. Not a democrat plant at all just someone who doesn't bend or break on his principles, something obviously Trump doesn't have.

Perhaps you should have read past the headline. From your link:

The White House attempted to clarify Trump's remarks a short time after the interview aired, saying any immigration deal would not include amnesty.

Pathway to citizenship and Amnesty are 2 words that essentially mean the same thing.

Yeah, OK. LMAO

Trump has no more authority to do that with an EO than maobama did instituting DACA with a memo. But the WH is saying that is not the intent of what he said and it would not include amnesty.

WhiteHouse scrambling for damage control?

Trump has no more authority to do that with an EO than maobama did instituting DACA with a memo. But the WH is saying that is not the intent of what he said and it would not include amnesty.

WhiteHouse scrambling for damage control?

If you poor little commies could read, you'd know the Constitution gives congress the control of immigration. Legally and EO can only direct federal agencies on how to implement those laws. I know you commies thought maobama could do any damn thing he wanted, I'm fully aware Trump can't and so far he hasn't.

Forum List

Back