Trump and the nuclear option...Scary stuff

The VOR is humorous today. I love his ridiculous outbursts.
:itsok:
Hey, these are his words not mine.
Makes you even dumber continuing to support your stupidity. Its like a twofer
So, do you agree with what he has had to say with regard to nuclear weapons?
nukes should ALWAYS be on the table as long as other people have them. I DREAM of the day nukes are gone, but they aren't. His words are most appropriate

https://thinkprogress.org/9-terrify...about-nuclear-weapons-99f6290bc32a#.mdh2wv1ss

"Trump said he might use nuclear weapons and questioned why we would make them if we wouldn’t use them"

SMH
The closest you ever got to a nuclear explosion is Saturday morning after your Friday night serving of Boston baked beans.
How about you pops, do you agree with trump with regards to nuclear weapons?
Absolutely. It worked in 1945...nothing has changed. Why wait for five years while 500000 innocents die, when it can be done in thirty minutes.

The VOR is humorous today. I love his ridiculous outbursts.
:itsok:
Hey, these are his words not mine.
Makes you even dumber continuing to support your stupidity. Its like a twofer
So, do you agree with what he has had to say with regard to nuclear weapons?
nukes should ALWAYS be on the table as long as other people have them. I DREAM of the day nukes are gone, but they aren't. His words are most appropriate
Did you find it appropriate when he said it didn't matter if Saudi Arabia acquired nuclear weapons?

Did you find it appropriate when he said he'd be okay with a nuclear arms race in Asia?

Did you find it appropriate when he said he was open to nuking Europe?

This fucking clown didn't even know what the nuclear triad is.

https://thinkprogress.org/9-terrify...about-nuclear-weapons-99f6290bc32a#.mdh2wv1ss

"Trump said he might use nuclear weapons and questioned why we would make them if we wouldn’t use them"

SMH
Hillary has already threatened to use nuclear weapons to "obliterate" Iran, killing 80, 000,000 people, so we are lucky she didn't win the election.

"By David Morgan | WASHINGTON
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could "totally obliterate" Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

"That's a terrible thing to say but those people who run Iran need to understand that because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic," Clinton said."

Clinton says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran

New Topics

Forum List

Back