Trump And Republicans Suffer Another Humiliating Defeat In The Supreme Court

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Five months after the presidential election, the Supreme Court said on Monday that it won't take up a case from several Republicans challenging changes to election rules in the battleground state of Pennsylvania.

The unsigned ruling sends yet another message that the court's majority has no interest in relitigating the last election.

Before Monday, the justices had already declined several requests to dive into one of the most litigious elections in history, denying petitions from then-President Donald Trump and other Republicans seeking to overturn election result in multiple states President Joe Biden won.

There were no noted dissents.

Maybe they will appeal it to the Knesset, and he will become President of Israel?

Thank goodness the court was packed to deny Trump his coup. They need to arrest My-Pillow guy for plotting to overthrow the govt...and over priced pillows.
Bought 2 new pillows last week. $9.00 each. Nine bucks wouldn't pay the tax on one of Lyndell's overpriced pillows.

This means the communists don't have an argument that the court made a finding that the election was legal.

1618850566857.png

Thank goodness the court was packed to deny Trump his coup. They need to arrest My-Pillow guy for plotting to overthrow the govt...and over priced pillows.
Bought 2 new pillows last week. $9.00 each. Nine bucks wouldn't pay the tax on one of Lyndell's overpriced pillows.
I splurged and got a ten dollr Sealy Rest pillow so I have a solid base to put a cushy pillow on top and sink on in nd it still isn't a hundred buck, plus shipping and handling. I should get a My Pillow bed fart pillow to absorb those farts when you sleep.

Five months after the presidential election, the Supreme Court said on Monday that it won't take up a case from several Republicans challenging changes to election rules in the battleground state of Pennsylvania. The unsigned ruling sends yet another message that the court's majority has no interest in relitigating the last election.

IDIOT. If you only read your own linked articles, you'd know that Trump's name isn't even on the case and the court's action wouldn't have any impact on the last election. The rule changes made by PA are clearly ILLEGAL and should have been challenged a year ago when they were made, or challenged at the PA Court level.

This means the communists don't have an argument that the court made a finding that the election was legal.
Sounds like confirmation of no credible evidence anything was illegal about the casting, counting, transmitting, electoral selections, confirmations of voting at state governor and legislative level and we already know, trump was thwarted in attempt to overthrow. Looks like a nice legitimate election, just as we thought.

Democrats have made it obvious that they favor voter fraud simply based on the ferocity which they fight against everything that promotes fairness and integrity in our elections. Actually, they're beyond wanting voter fraud. They need voter fraud.

Five months after the presidential election, the Supreme Court said on Monday that it won't take up a case from several Republicans challenging changes to election rules in the battleground state of Pennsylvania. The unsigned ruling sends yet another message that the court's majority has no interest in relitigating the last election.

IDIOT. If you only read your own linked articles, you'd know that Trump's name isn't even on the case and the court's action wouldn't have any impact on the last election. The rule changes made by PA are clearly ILLEGAL and should have been challenged a year ago when they were made, or challenged at the PA Court level.
Trump's name didn't have to be on the paperwork for it to be another failure for him.

Democrats have made it obvious that they favor voter fraud simply based on the ferocity which they fight against everything that promotes fairness and integrity in our elections. Actually, they're beyond wanting voter fraud. They need voter fraud.
The courts would seem to disagree with you.

If only Hannity's show were accepted as evidence in a court of law. Then, the wingnuts might have a case.

Forum List

Back