Trump and racism

The Blob said Mexicans were Rapists.

Day one
Except you know he didn't.

"Trump was referring to illegal aliens coming over the U.S.-Mexico border who commit additional crimes, such as rape. "

You reek of desperation.

Day one

Always leave this part out, dont you? Why? Who are you trying to convince that Trump is racist?

“And some, I assume, are good people."

What Republican is NOT RACIST, according to you?
Bidenx must doing especially poorly for Candycorn to be forced to step up the misinformation campaign.

Day one

"Trump was referring to illegal aliens coming over the U.S.-Mexico border who commit additional crimes, such as rape. "

You reek of desperation.

Except he didn't say illegal aliens..... try again .

Day one

You reek of desperation.

Biden is going to lose. You need to start figuring out who stole the election. Is it Putin again? Maybe it was the KKK? Nazis? The Tea Party? Fox News? The pillow guy?

Being a fair-minded Trump supporter and being terrified of what (nominal) President Biden (along with his BLM-friendly Cabinet) plans to do to this tortured country, I CAN understand why some Dems sincerely feel that Donald J. Trump is a R-word.

President Trump DID openly say that the United States of America would be better off with immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries (for which he used a vulgar term).
Many Dems were appalled by such a statement. They feel that non-Europeans can be equally good Americans.

Many Dems point out that in the past he was sued for discrimination because he was wary of renting apartments to folks of a certain ethnicity. Other landlords have had and still have reservations about doing so for reasons that are not necessary to specify here. Those Dems feel that such discrimination is not only illegal but morally repulsive. Thus they label Mr. Trump with the R-word.

Being a fair-minded Trump supporter and being terrified of what (nominal) President Biden (along with his BLM-friendly Cabinet) plans to do to this tortured country, I CAN understand why some Dems sincerely feel that Donald J. Trump is a R-word.

President Trump DID openly say that the United States of America would be better off with immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries (for which he used a vulgar term).
Many Dems were appalled by such a statement. They feel that non-Europeans can be equally good Americans.

Many Dems point out that in the past he was sued for discrimination because he was wary of renting apartments to folks of a certain ethnicity. Other landlords have had and still have reservations about doing so for reasons that are not necessary to specify here. Those Dems feel that such discrimination is not only illegal but morally repulsive. Thus they label Mr. Trump with the R-word.

That and how he still has an avowed racist in his cabinet.

Stephen Miller reveals Trump's immigration agenda if he's re-elected

Day one
Still telling that lie eh ? He did no such a thing. He was using the stats or knowledge of the illegals who had come here without proper credentials, and we're raping and killing American's, but no we as well as Trump knows that all Mexican's aren't rapist and murderers, but if they have no proper credentials you can't tell who is who, and that works magic for the criminal's who are amongst us without our knowledge of who they are. That's why liberals who idiotically try to create safe havens like sanctuary citie's and such, are doing a huge disservice to the American people that want law and order in this country. The Demoncrats have become the party of lawbreakers for political power, and a sweeping investigation should seek to abolish such a party, and to reform our nation in so that this bullcrap doesn't happen again. Unbelievable it all is.

Day one

You reek of desperation.

Was Obama racist to kill 500,000 brown people in the Middle East?

Trump is not a racist, but a smart business man that see's most everything through that prism or premise. No one is fooled by those who love to throw the race card down, and to do so for political and power hungry purposes.

The leftist have since perfected the practice of race baiting, and using white guilt to their favor in it all, and they figure that the American people have been beaten down enough to not question or see it all for what it is, and so it hopes that people are just weary enough to stop resisting their accusations of racism that is being waged against them by the leftist without relent.....They want to take over and exact vengeance upon those for whom they hate, and this until their enemy (the white man), is ultimately defeated by those same agenda driven leftist.

Everyone knows it, see's it, and are hopefully voting against it in 2020 just like they did in 2016.

When Trump says he saved the suburbs, well that's exactly what he did by throwing out an ignorant leftist bill that would continue the idea that building low income housing in or around those suburbs, would somehow create some sort of lifting of all boats, and force people to get closer to one another, and understand one another better and all, but that's been proven over and over to be a pipe dream in which destroys property values, destabilizes safety and security, and creates a huge exodus from the areas due to non-investments and the killing of property values... We've seen this sort of thing throughout the nation, and very heavily in some cities and other such places it has been practiced and failed miserably..... It has failed due to law breakers, blight, gangs, and everything else that this nation knows about to be facts and not fiction. Hey if I see early on that they are fixing to build an apartment complex for low income or no income residences next to my property, and I sell out quickly based upon the knowledge of such things, would that make me a racist ??

Hell no it wouldn't make me a racist, but it would make me a smart man or smarter man for reacting in the smartest way possible before the crap hits the fan like it always does in the situation. Prove me wrong, and I might listen or stay put, but that can't be done based on facts.

I had a friend that lived in a nice suburban neighborhood before the local government began moving low income or no income residents into the area, and you all should have seen what that did to that area. It was unbelievable and sad all at the same time. He liked his neighborhood so much in the past that he purchased land beside is home and property in hopes that his kids might want to live close to him and his wife in the future. Well the last time I talked to him was in his driveway, and he said that he should have sold out when he could, because none of it was worth anything anymore, and he was absolutely right. He passed away from cancer, and it's sad every time I get by that way, and I see the devastation of that area since. Yeah the facts don't lie. People can bury their heads in the sand all they want, but if you are anyways smart when it comes to investments, security, and having a strong unified community in which everyone with any sense wants, then vote for it. If want to keep going down the same idiotic roads in life, then vote for it. This ain't about race, it's about common sense because skin color doesn't make people stupid in life, but many other factors do.

Is Trump an actual racist? I don't know.

Is Trump a willing enabler of racism, transparently and clumsily willing to play games with words so that he doesn't annoy elements of his base?

Of course.

Le6kTZc.gif

Last edited:

Trump is not a racist, but a smart business man that see's most everything through that prism or premise. No one is fooled by those who love to throw the race card down, and to do so for political and power hungry purposes.

The leftist have since perfected the practice of race baiting, and using white guilt to their favor in it all, and they figure that the American people have been beaten down enough to not question or see it all for what it is, and so it hopes that people are just weary enough to stop resisting their accusations of racism that is being waged against them by the leftist without relent.....They want to take over and exact vengeance upon those for whom they hate, and this until their enemy (the white man), is ultimately defeated by those same agenda driven leftist.

Everyone knows it, see's it, and are hopefully voting against it in 2020 just like they did in 2016.

When Trump says he saved the suburbs, well that's exactly what he did by throwing out an ignorant leftist bill that would continue the idea that building low income housing in or around those suburbs, would somehow create some sort of lifting of all boats, and force people to get closer to one another, and understand one another better and all, but that's been proven over and over to be a pipe dream in which destroys property values, destabilizes safety and security, and creates a huge exodus from the areas due to non-investments and the killing of property values... We've seen this sort of thing throughout the nation, and very heavily in some cities and other such places it has been practiced and failed miserably..... It has failed due to law breakers, blight, gangs, and everything else that this nation knows about to be facts and not fiction. Hey if I see early on that they are fixing to build an apartment complex for low income or no income residences next to my property, and I sell out quickly based upon the knowledge of such things, would that make me a racist ??

Hell no it wouldn't make me a racist, but it would make me a smart man or smarter man for reacting in the smartest way possible before the crap hits the fan like it always does in the situation. Prove me wrong, and I might listen or stay put, but that can't be done based on facts.

I had a friend that lived in a nice suburban neighborhood before the local government began moving low income or no income residents into the area, and you all should have seen what that did to that area. It was unbelievable and sad all at the same time. He liked his neighborhood so much in the past that he purchased land beside is home and property in hopes that his kids might want to live close to him and his wife in the future. Well the last time I talked to him was in his driveway, and he said that he should have sold out when he could, because none of it was worth anything anymore, and he was absolutely right. He passed away from cancer, and it's sad every time I get by that way, and I see the devastation of that area since. Yeah the facts don't lie. People can bury their heads in the sand all they want, but if you are anyways smart when it comes to investments, security, and having a strong unified community in which everyone with any sense wants, then vote for it. If want to keep going down the same idiotic roads in life, then vote for it. This ain't about race, it's about common sense because skin color doesn't make people stupid in life, but many other factors do.

Hear! Hear!

Context seems relevant, dont you think ?

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Day one

You reek of desperation.

Biden is going to lose. You need to start figuring out who stole the election. Is it Putin again? Maybe it was the KKK? Nazis? The Tea Party? Fox News? The pillow guy?

Oh Noes...the pillow guy, again....

Forum List

Back