Trump and Putin plan to meet with other leaders about nuclear disarmament.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Crickets in the mainstream media of course.

In a News with Rick Sanchez exclusive, President Trump has agreed to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the possibility of nuclear disarmament. RT Correspondent Alex Mihailovich reports on the news and former Pentagon official Michael Maloof talks to Rick about why this is the sign of a major "geopolitical shift.".

In a News with Rick Sanchez exclusive, President Trump has agreed to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the possibility of nuclear disarmament. RT Correspondent Alex Mihailovich reports on the news and former Pentagon official Michael Maloof talks to Rick about why this is the sign of a major "geopolitical shift.".

What makes you thank that Congress would ratify any treaty Trump negotiates with Putin, or any of his other authoritarian buddies?

It's bullshit. Gives Trump a lot more excuses to call his buddy up on the phone and talk "nuclear disarmament" off the record.

The United States Intelligence Community has defined your source, RT America, as:

"The Kremlin's principal international propaganda outlet"

With all your RT America sourcing, some could get the idea that you might be a Putin mouthpiece! That's fucking pathetic if you're shilling for Putin and his gang of thugs, comrade!

The United States Intelligence Community has defined your source, RT America, as:

"The Kremlin's principal international propaganda outlet"

With all your RT America sourcing, some could get the idea that you might be a Putin mouthpiece! That's fucking pathetic if you're shilling for Putin and his gang of thugs, comrade!
Thank you Madcow.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That Rick Madcow dude is twisted. What a sad little queer. BTW, I speak Russian (lived there for 4 years) and they would call that thing a "blue boy". Since I know that, I suppose that makes me a Russian asset?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fucking idiots.

Thought we was sposed to be more worried `bout...

... scratchin' our butts...

... an' pickin' our noses..

... an' catchin' the Wuhan flu?

Forum List

Back