Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US has had 20% of the Covid deaths in the world yet we have only 4% of the world population. Assuming our healthcare and disease preventive capabilities is on par with the rest of the world, the number of deaths should be also. However we have had 5 times as many deaths in the US as you would expect based on our share of the world population population. Thus 210,000 deaths should be 42,000 based on population. Actually that number of deaths should have been a lot less than 42,000 when you consider American was far better prepared to deal with a pandemic than other countries. The US has always been a leader in protecting it's people from epidemics, such as H2N2 in 1957, 1981-91 Measles outbreak, Hooping Cough in 2010, 2014 Ebola outbreak, H1N1 in 2009. What the world healthcare authorities neglected was the Trump effect. Who would have ever dreamed that the president of the United States would openly challenge almost all the CDC recommendations for controlling the virus. Wearing masks, social distancing, testing, avoiding large public gatherings, and quartering became pollical issues and so died any chance of stopping the virus. What was needed was the type of support and leadership from the president that came other heads of state in countries that were successful.
So, I'm wondering what you would have done to deflect the virus one can't see? please enlighten us. You're suggesting to know how to avoid it. Even the doctors don't know, but old Flopper does. hilarious son.

Last edited:
:flameth:
Nothing kills a thread faster than a flame war
The US has had 20% of the Covid deaths in the world yet we have only 4% of the world population. Assuming our healthcare and disease preventive capabilities is on par with the rest of the world, the number of deaths should be also. However we have had 5 times as many deaths in the US as you would expect based on our share of the world population population. Thus 210,000 deaths should be 42,000 based on population. Actually that number of deaths should have been a lot less than 42,000 when you consider American was far better prepared to deal with a pandemic than other countries. The US has always been a leader in protecting it's people from epidemics, such as H2N2 in 1957, 1981-91 Measles outbreak, Hooping Cough in 2010, 2014 Ebola outbreak, H1N1 in 2009. What the world healthcare authorities neglected was the Trump effect. Who would have ever dreamed that the president of the United States would openly challenge almost all the CDC recommendations for controlling the virus. Wearing masks, social distancing, testing, and quartering became pollical issues and so died any chance of stopping the virus.
Most of those Covid deaths are in Democrat controlled areas. As far as your stats, the data is unreliable because ANY death by ANY cause is attributed to Covid if it is detected at time of death. You just hate Trump so you make up your own shit as everyone can see from your TDS contaminated thinking.
according to the CDC ~90% are nursing home patients.

You are a very dishonest person to begin with so I don’t believe your example. But let me entertain your dumb ignorance.

In lots and thousands of cases when one get infected and die 3 days after diagnosis. But the other one never get infected. Even they shared the same bed.

Several factors involved.
1. Ages of these people and the strength of partners immune system.
2. One involvement from outside contacts.
3. There are lots we don’t know about this virus but that doesn’t mean it’s fake that you are trying to promote.

In your example........ One get tested positive that doesn’t mean it’s contagious but need to be quarantined. One get tested positive. Is that mean he/she still mingled with him/her or stay away? Normally you stay away.

If that person tested positive and has all that symptoms fever, chills, lost of taste and smell. It will be very stupid to stay home and don’t go to a hospital. It will not take weeks to be tested again. And when you have all that symptoms. Primary they will check your saturation oxygen level of your body, blood test and X-ray That determines how bad or good is your lungs. This is the reasons why they keep asking Trump’s doctors Conley of Trump oxygen level but gave no specific answer. Closer to 100 the better. If you are tested positive and your saturation is 80s or 70s you are big trouble. Melania Trump tested positive but guarantee you her saturation is very good that is why she stays home and quarantined.

That doesn’t mean it has to be ignored and play stupid like what you and Trump is promoting.
If you have a medical degree, you should be sued for malpractice. You obviously have no idea what your are talking about. IF you are unlucky enough to contract Covid worst case scenario is you have a 95% chance of recovery. What you are doing is taking a worse case scenario and blowing it up out of proportion because of your unfounded hatred of Trump. You are either a dyed in the wool leftist-Democrat are are a stupid fool. BTW learn to quote properly no one wants to read a bunch of useless quotes in the 'quote train' you're currently pulling.

BULLSHIT. Thumbs down? I’ll give your thumbs down tight here in your dumb fuck ugly face. I based my assessments from your example but that has nothing to do with Trump.

And I KNOW what I’m talking about but YOU don’t have a clue nothing. You are dumber than I thought. Why would I get sued if I sent my patients to a hospital? That’s the worst that a doctor could have done. I will get sued if I tell her/him (with all those symptoms) don’t worry about it get tested again in one week. That person could be dead. See how stupid you are? That has nothing to do with left or the right.

FROM YOUR EXAMPLE... ..... Dude you are LYING. if a person was tested positive then you have several symptoms of infections especially lost of taste and smell. It’s not that easy to lost your smell and taste. You go to a hospital immediately, you don’t wait for another week to get tested again because you could (maybe) be dead in next 3 days.

No one read useless quotes. You are one lousy Dude. How do you even know that? You should know better when you make that kind of BASTARD ugly comments especially next to my name. You better be prepared to prove it.

Hatred of Trump? Tell me where and what is there to love or like Trump? That lying moron literally destroyed this country almost on purpose. A total failure like a 10 yo kid always saying or doing something very stupid. We have a pandemic millions and millions of Americans are sufferings with health and financial problems, evictions, bankruptcies, thousands of thousands of businesses are closing and more to come............

On top of that we have to put up with his ugly behavior, arrogant and lies spreading misinformation? So what the HELL is there to like Trump??? FUCK TRUMP a worthless useful idiot leader.

I can tell you right now Trump is the most hated president in this country and overseas.

Doctors learned Remdesivir alone is saving 75% of covid-19 patients who needed oxygen or ventilators. Also Vitamin-D3 & antiviral cocktails are saving many more. This is why the death rate is not soaring with infection rates like it did in the north-east.

Yo
Trump’s COVID-19 diagnoses is the consequence of a WH engaged in reckless, irresponsible behavior during a pandemic – where the wearing of masks was shunned, social distancing not practiced, and the health and safety guidelines ignored.

As a result of this administration’s willful ignorance and utter incompetence, the president has been hospitalized, other WH staff have been likewise infected, and scores of other individuals have been placed at needless risk.

Indeed, we continue to receive reports of individuals who have come into contact with Trump being infected with COVID-19.

This administration is clearly incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Really? Like Denmark shunned masks? Sweden shunned masks?

You do realize that everything we know, suggests masks are not effective.... you know that, right?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask. The most common means of transmission is frankly spittle. When you speak hundreds or even thousands of tiny droplets of spittle are launched. At least if you are human it is. The masks catch a hell of a lot of this spittle.

Picture it this way. Omaha Beach on D-day. We have all seen the pictures and movies. We can barely imagine the horror of that day. Now imagine that day with half as many machine guns firing on our troops. More troops get off the beach alive right? So if everyone is wearing a mask the reduction in produced droplets of spittle infected with COVID is at least cut in half.

These are similar to the masks worn by the surgical team in a sterile environment trying to remove your head from your ass. Why don’t they shrug and say it is no use since the masks do not stop the virus particles?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask.

Then you didn't read the article. The whole point of the article was that they tested a person who had Covid-19, and were sick, and they had the mask on.

What they found is that Covid-19 was still released into the environment. The masks did nothing. That was whole entire point of the article, if you had read it. There was zero evidence that even surgical masks prevented the spread, let alone the N95.

As for your link.... did you read your link? It's ridiculous. "but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth."

Really? Damp washclothes? First, no kidding. Having a damp cloth over your mouth, like you are being water boarded, does reduce covid-19 dropplets being released.

Please show me the number of people wearing damp face masks? I'll help you out. The number is somewhere below one.

No one is walking around with damp face masks, so using that as a reason to say masks work is idiotic.

Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

Which begs a huge question if you read the data. According to this data, influenza is getting through the masks far more than Common Cold Covid. (notice they did not test Covid-19 specifically, just other corona illnesses).

So influenza is getting through the mask.... but influenza is far less contagious than Covid-19, which the mask prevents. Yet we already know Covid is far more contagious than influenza.

See a problem there sparky? Influenza is making it through the masks, but influenza is less contagious than Covid-19. That means one of two things... either the primary method of transmission is not through coughing and breathing, thus the masks are pointless, or the test is bad, and they are simply not detecting the virus being transmitted. Because we know for a fact that Covid-19 is far more contagious, and yet Influenza according to that research is more contagious.

A recent study published in Health Affairs, for example, compared the COVID-19 growth rate before and after mask mandates in 15 states and the District of Columbia. It found that mask mandates led to a slowdown in daily COVID-19 growth rate, which became more apparent over time. The first five days after a mandate, the daily growth rate slowed by 0.9 percentage-points compared to the five days prior to the mandate; at three weeks, the daily growth rate had slowed by 2 percentage-points.

Now this is ridiculous. This is just shockingly dumb.

You know what else happened at exactly the same time as the mask mandates? And I mean the EXACT SAME TIME....? The lock down. Stopping large meetings, and large social gatherings.

I don't know of a single state anywhere, that has zero lock down, zero restrictions, but promoted mask wearing alone.

So how do you even think you can tease out the effects of the lock down, and separate them from the effects of the mask wearing?

Of course you can't. Of course you can't! It is impossible. If they even attempt to claim they can, they are liars.

How do I know this? Denmark. Denmark actually discouraged use of masks. I don't see the Denmark had drastically higher death rates, or infection rates, than the rest of Europe, or the US.

So no. Dumb dumb dumb article.
First of all the study was focusing on a hospital environment, not usage by the general public. There is a huge difference. The study was making a comparison N95 respirator masks and surgical masks, certainly not what the general public wears. The viral load in covid 19 wards is far far greater than that of your neighborhood grocery or local restaurants so the masks to be used by the public do not need to be same as in hospitals. Since the viral load in retail establishments is likely to very low, a mask with only 40% or 50% efficiently is sufficient to drop the concentration of the virus to such low level that infection becomes very unlikely. Anything the public does to reduce concentration levels of the virus in public places will reduce infection and save lives.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The study upon which this article was based has since been retracted by the Annals of Internal Medicine. Here is the Retraction Notice.
Correct, masks don’t work

The Mask wearing mantra, is the modern day equivalent to having child practice hiding under their desk in the 1960s for possible nuclear attacks.

Does absolutely nothing, but it's a nice placebo for ignorant people who want to freak out.
The critical thinking non biased people like me and you who understand corona is a hoax,that the numbers are highly inflated and the flu virus has killed five times more people this year than corona has,we get that because we don’t belive eveything the idiot box in the living room tells us as all the Trump haters do.lol
Have visited any of the hospitals where these patients had infected with this coronavirus? You don’t know what the hell you are talking about Dude.
We can never recover from this crisis till people like you and ignorant Trump understand that this is a real epidemic.
Or do you have a friend ( if you have a friend) or relatives. That got infected or die with this virus?

You facts got it backwards. Coronavirus has killed more people here in America vs compared to 5 flu seasons.

Considering Flu deaths are partially statistically determined, I would like to see your source for that.
Yes I made that up ......... but here’s the link to update your ignorance. At the same time Twitter and Facebook slapped that ignorant moron face like you the stupidity of this president.

Coronavirus Has Killed More Americans Than the Last 5 Flu Seasons Combined

With more than 210,750 Americans dead from COVID-19 since March, the virus is killing people at an unprecedented rate, unlike any disease seen in over 100 years.
Yet an incorrect belief, that COVID-19 is no more deadly than the seasonal flu, continues to circulate on social media, frequently driven by President Donald Trump. On Tuesday, he dangerously tweeted that “sometimes over 100,000” people die of the flu each year and that Americans should not shut down their lives for COVID-19, which he claimed is “in most populations far less lethal.” Facebook removed a similar post from Trump — who is currently sick with COVID-19 — and Twitter flagged the tweet, saying that violated Twitter rules “about spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”
In truth, significantly fewer people die from the seasonal flu each year — between 12,000 to 61,000 Americans annually. There have been some years, such as the 2017-2018 flu season when an estimated 80,000 Americans died, that are more severe, but those are outliers — during the 2019-2020 flu season, an estimated 22,000 people died, according to the Centers for Disease Control.
1918 flu killed 675,000 americans in one year (back when there were fewer people around)..........................It was a new flu then like the covid virus is new now--------more deaths always happen in the beginning as we build up herd immunity which slows the virus kill rate.
Watching a documentary on the polio virus, and the vaccine. Good stuff. We could learn a lot in comparison's. It's unbelievable how evil the left have become today, and this evilness is delaying this country from life saving technology and medicines.

Essential, highly trained, very smart people are being taken from us by this virus, and non-essential but very well respected citizen's are also falling, yet the Demoncrats fight on to obstruct, deflect, and commit tyranny in this country. Unbelievable.
How evil are the left have become today..... Really? I mean REALLY? Gives us a proof or evidence that the left are evil. PROVE IT. We are fighting for people like you who are ignorant against science. We are fighting a dumb, ignorant racist pig president that you support. He is bad cruel monster person. He instigated violence against his own fellow Americans the democrats, attack and attack insults. He even called Kamala a monster. He even said Biden will only last 2 months on his first term attacking Biden the lowest scum he can make......He even made fun of Hillary when she was sick of pneumonia. That is pure disgusting scum devil...... NOW YOU ARE FUCKING TELL US WE ARE EVIL? You are just pure Bull Shit bastard.

I want you to PROVE why you think we are evil... PROVE IT.
Your really embarrassing yourself now saying the left are not evil.classic,priceless,the fact that hitlery is a mass murderer of women and children around the world,I would say trump was taking it easy on her making fun of her when she had pneumonia.lol
Here is another ugly Dude. Can you give me an example why you think left are evil? Can you proved to me where Hitlery is a mass murderer around the world? I’ll WAIT.

Trump making fun of Hillary when she was sick that shows Trump is a scum very evil ugly person.

Yo
Trump’s COVID-19 diagnoses is the consequence of a WH engaged in reckless, irresponsible behavior during a pandemic – where the wearing of masks was shunned, social distancing not practiced, and the health and safety guidelines ignored.

As a result of this administration’s willful ignorance and utter incompetence, the president has been hospitalized, other WH staff have been likewise infected, and scores of other individuals have been placed at needless risk.

Indeed, we continue to receive reports of individuals who have come into contact with Trump being infected with COVID-19.

You do realize that everything we know, suggests masks are not effective.... you know that, right?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask. The most common means of transmission is frankly spittle. When you speak hundreds or even thousands of tiny droplets of spittle are launched. At least if you are human it is. The masks catch a hell of a lot of this spittle.

Picture it this way. Omaha Beach on D-day. We have all seen the pictures and movies. We can barely imagine the horror of that day. Now imagine that day with half as many machine guns firing on our troops. More troops get off the beach alive right? So if everyone is wearing a mask the reduction in produced droplets of spittle infected with COVID is at least cut in half.

These are similar to the masks worn by the surgical team in a sterile environment trying to remove your head from your ass. Why don’t they shrug and say it is no use since the masks do not stop the virus particles?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask.

Then you didn't read the article. The whole point of the article was that they tested a person who had Covid-19, and were sick, and they had the mask on.

What they found is that Covid-19 was still released into the environment. The masks did nothing. That was whole entire point of the article, if you had read it. There was zero evidence that even surgical masks prevented the spread, let alone the N95.

As for your link.... did you read your link? It's ridiculous. "but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth."

Really? Damp washclothes? First, no kidding. Having a damp cloth over your mouth, like you are being water boarded, does reduce covid-19 dropplets being released.

Please show me the number of people wearing damp face masks? I'll help you out. The number is somewhere below one.

No one is walking around with damp face masks, so using that as a reason to say masks work is idiotic.

Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

Which begs a huge question if you read the data. According to this data, influenza is getting through the masks far more than Common Cold Covid. (notice they did not test Covid-19 specifically, just other corona illnesses).

So influenza is getting through the mask.... but influenza is far less contagious than Covid-19, which the mask prevents. Yet we already know Covid is far more contagious than influenza.

See a problem there sparky? Influenza is making it through the masks, but influenza is less contagious than Covid-19. That means one of two things... either the primary method of transmission is not through coughing and breathing, thus the masks are pointless, or the test is bad, and they are simply not detecting the virus being transmitted. Because we know for a fact that Covid-19 is far more contagious, and yet Influenza according to that research is more contagious.

A recent study published in Health Affairs, for example, compared the COVID-19 growth rate before and after mask mandates in 15 states and the District of Columbia. It found that mask mandates led to a slowdown in daily COVID-19 growth rate, which became more apparent over time. The first five days after a mandate, the daily growth rate slowed by 0.9 percentage-points compared to the five days prior to the mandate; at three weeks, the daily growth rate had slowed by 2 percentage-points.

You know what else happened at exactly the same time as the mask mandates? And I mean the EXACT SAME TIME....? The lock down. Stopping large meetings, and large social gatherings.

I don't know of a single state anywhere, that has zero lock down, zero restrictions, but promoted mask wearing alone.

So how do you even think you can tease out the effects of the lock down, and separate them from the effects of the mask wearing?

Of course you can't. Of course you can't! It is impossible. If they even attempt to claim they can, they are liars.

How do I know this? Denmark. Denmark actually discouraged use of masks. I don't see the Denmark had drastically higher death rates, or infection rates, than the rest of Europe, or the US.

First of all the study was focusing on a hospital environment, not usage by the general public. There is a huge difference. The study was making a comparison N95 respirator masks and surgical masks, certainly not what the general public wears. The viral load in covid 19 wards is far far greater than that of your neighborhood grocery or local restaurants so the masks to be used by the public do not need to be same as in hospitals. Since the viral load in retail establishments is likely to very low, a mask with only 40% or 50% efficiently is sufficient to drop the concentration of the virus to such low level that infection becomes very unlikely. Anything the public does to reduce concentration levels of the virus in public places will reduce infection and save lives.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The study upon which this article was based has since been retracted by the Annals of Internal Medicine. Here is the Retraction Notice.

The Mask wearing mantra, is the modern day equivalent to having child practice hiding under their desk in the 1960s for possible nuclear attacks.

Does absolutely nothing, but it's a nice placebo for ignorant people who want to freak out.
The critical thinking non biased people like me and you who understand corona is a hoax,that the numbers are highly inflated and the flu virus has killed five times more people this year than corona has,we get that because we don’t belive eveything the idiot box in the living room tells us as all the Trump haters do.lol
Have visited any of the hospitals where these patients had infected with this coronavirus? You don’t know what the hell you are talking about Dude.
We can never recover from this crisis till people like you and ignorant Trump understand that this is a real epidemic.
Or do you have a friend ( if you have a friend) or relatives. That got infected or die with this virus?

You facts got it backwards. Coronavirus has killed more people here in America vs compared to 5 flu seasons.

Considering Flu deaths are partially statistically determined, I would like to see your source for that.
Yes I made that up ......... but here’s the link to update your ignorance. At the same time Twitter and Facebook slapped that ignorant moron face like you the stupidity of this president.

With more than 210,750 Americans dead from COVID-19 since March, the virus is killing people at an unprecedented rate, unlike any disease seen in over 100 years.
Yet an incorrect belief, that COVID-19 is no more deadly than the seasonal flu, continues to circulate on social media, frequently driven by President Donald Trump. On Tuesday, he dangerously tweeted that “sometimes over 100,000” people die of the flu each year and that Americans should not shut down their lives for COVID-19, which he claimed is “in most populations far less lethal.” Facebook removed a similar post from Trump — who is currently sick with COVID-19 — and Twitter flagged the tweet, saying that violated Twitter rules “about spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”
In truth, significantly fewer people die from the seasonal flu each year — between 12,000 to 61,000 Americans annually. There have been some years, such as the 2017-2018 flu season when an estimated 80,000 Americans died, that are more severe, but those are outliers — during the 2019-2020 flu season, an estimated 22,000 people died, according to the Centers for Disease Control.
1918 flu killed 675,000 americans in one year (back when there were fewer people around)..........................It was a new flu then like the covid virus is new now--------more deaths always happen in the beginning as we build up herd immunity which slows the virus kill rate.
Watching a documentary on the polio virus, and the vaccine. Good stuff. We could learn a lot in comparison's. It's unbelievable how evil the left have become today, and this evilness is delaying this country from life saving technology and medicines.

Essential, highly trained, very smart people are being taken from us by this virus, and non-essential but very well respected citizen's are also falling, yet the Demoncrats fight on to obstruct, deflect, and commit tyranny in this country. Unbelievable.

And the highly trained very smart people believed in science. Promotes safety, mask and social distancing, evidence and facts......

Not stupidity and ignorance that you and Trump promotes. Mask is not good because a waitress told him.

He even posted after he get out from the hospital that FLU is deadlier than Covid-19. I’m glad Facebook and Twitter removed it for false information. This is the president of US handling the pandemic crisis posting this kind of stupidity and retardation. Fuck that SOB fat racist pig.

Facebook and Twitter took measures to screen against misinformation after President Trump put posts on both sites that falsely claimed COVID-19 is less deadly than the flu in "most populations."
This is exactly why we have over 210,000 deaths which is utterly insane. The US was the best prepared nation in the world to deal with a pandemic, according to John Hopkins. The WHO and epidemiologists around the world were expecting the US to come out of this pandemic with little lost of life compared to other nations and thus able to help weaker nations. Yet with only 4% of the world population the US has had 20% of the deaths. The number of deaths adjusted for our population should have been less than 42,000. All we had to do was work together following proven prevention method for airborne diseases which are working in other countries. Of course no one took into account a president who would end up creating a division in the country that would make it impossible to control the virus.

Sorry, but when it comes to division it takes two to tango. Anything Trump does is called out by the Democrats and the left, and it doesn't matter if it resulted in more or less deaths, it's just ORANGE MAN BAD.

And your assumption of 42k deaths is based on what?

Again, our system is Federal with delegated powers, and the States have the quarantine power in their own borders.
The US has had 20% of the Covid deaths in the world yet we have only 4% of the world population. Assuming our healthcare and disease preventive capabilities is on par with the rest of the world, the number of deaths should be also. However we have had 5 times as many deaths in the US as you would expect based on our share of the world population population. Thus 210,000 deaths should be 42,000 based on population. Actually that number of deaths should have been a lot less than 42,000 when you consider American was far better prepared to deal with a pandemic than other countries. The US has always been a leader in protecting it's people from epidemics, such as H2N2 in 1957, 1981-91 Measles outbreak, Hooping Cough in 2010, 2014 Ebola outbreak, H1N1 in 2009. Until coronavirus, the US had consistently less deaths relative to population that other nations. What the world healthcare authorities neglected was the Trump effect. Who would have ever dreamed that the president of the United States would openly challenge almost all the CDC recommendations for controlling the virus. Wearing masks, social distancing, testing, avoiding large public gatherings, and quartering became pollical issues and so died any chance of stopping the virus. What was needed was the type of support and leadership from the president that came other heads of state in countries that were successful.
Impeached Trump has failed the USA...

PopulationTotal DeathsDeaths/1M pop
USA
331,531,610​
218,172​
658​
Rest of the world
7,447,861,313​
851,709​
114​

B
B
I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

My aunt was type one. She doesn't follow politics. She's never even voted before in her life. She wasn't taking prudent precautions to because she heard that the POTUS said the virus was a hoax. She didn't start taking prudent precautions until after I informed her that the POTUS never said that. She was so incredulous that anyone would spread such a unconscionable lie that I had to send her a link to the unedited version of Trump's speech before she believed me.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.

On the last Friday of February 2020 during the first major breakout of the virus in the US, Trump held a campaign rally in South Carolina and made comments during a speech in which he accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus outbreak that left many with the impression that he had referred to the virus itself as a “hoax.” He of course was referring to Democrat comments in the media about the seriousness of the virus and that it was not just the flu. Trump did not say "the virus is a hoax" but that is exactly what he meant. His downplaying of virus, misrepresenting the facts, attacking medical experts that were cautioning the public confirms that a hoax is exactly what he thought or what he hoped the voters would think.

Apparently you believe in categorizing people which is at the heart of the greatest problems this country faces. The problem with categorizing people is that when we do that we dehumanize them. People are no longer individuals, with unique backgrounds, upbringings, genes, quirks, traits and opinions. Instead, people are symbols. They are black or white or Irish Catholic or liberal or conservative or rich or poor. When you lump people into categories, they becomes symbols not individuals. And that leads to deep resentments, persecution, harassment, riots, and bloodshed.
Now see, there you go with "he didn't directly say it, but we know what he meant" bullcrap. You Democrats have been trying to figure Trump out ever since his office was bugged, and you still don't know crap.

Fast forward to now in virus land, and you'll see that it doesn't matter on either side what was said about the virus, because this virus does what it wants to do when it wants to do it. Mask don't work, even though they might mitigate flying debris from a person sneezing or coughing if sick, but the spread isn't slowing. Trump fast tracking a vaccine is the only answer.
Mask don’t work? NOW we see Trump going to his helicopter wearing a mask and the rest of his team are now wearing mask.
Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.

Those saying that masks will protect you or imply they will protect you 100% are trying to sell you the bridge.

I searched all the way to the end of the internet (it's granny porn, btw), and I couldn't find anyone who said or implied masks will protect you 100%. You may have to look elsewhere for your bridge.

They imply it when they force everyone to wear them and don't tell people it only lowers your risk (actually lowering other's risk)
I guess you haven't seen the ads and signs, "I wear a mask for you". Another failure of the Trump administration is not creating a nationwide advertising campaign for mask wearing and social distancing. Of course that would be rather hypocritical when the president is mocking and downplaying it.
The President cannot mandate the wearing of garb. If he did that you guys would be accusing him of being a tyrant. Grow up.
Yes he can but cowardly he didn’t because of incompetent and ineptness.

No, he can't. Even if he did the only law enforcement agency he has that could enforce it is the FBI. He could also use other FEDERAL officers, or nationalize the guard to do it, but with the guard you run into posese commitus issues.

Yes he can. The least minimum he can do was to encourage people to wear mask. Not discouraged people not to wear mask.At the same the main source misinformation and conspiracies. That alone he failed big time.

What are his exact quotes about mask usage and requirements?
Oh dear.
His own administration policy and even his own surgeon general beg people to wear mask. On top of CDC and NIH wear that damn mask.
Trump told Americans in his town hall meeting that mask is not good because a waitress told him.
He mocked Biden for wearing mask even inside the debate. What am I missing Marty?

Wearing a mask at all, or wearing a mask in situations where it its pointless or just theater?
Then you should call Trump administration, CDC, NIH to revised their policy that mask is worthless. During the debate .......... Trump even mentioned he wear and pulled a mask from his pocket.. Don’t tell me he is lying again.

Where did they say a mask is worthless?
They ( CDC, NIH, Trump administration) never said mask is worthless. You and your fellow gullibles keep repeating mask is worthless. You can twist a wet pretzels how ever you want but you are losing.

Then why do people keep claiming trump is against using masks at all?
Trump mask is not good because a waitress told him.

More worthless posting from a drooling mouthbreather.

Don't you have some ChiComm dick to suck?

I understand truth hurts.
Here is the exact link when Trump told millions of Americans that mask is not good because waitress told him.

I am NOT going to lower my class to your low life miserable class. I accept this as your defeat.

Butthurt news.

Nope. that is what that ignorant asshole told to the whole America when asked about tmask. Dumber than the dumbest Your boy is not very smart. You do know that that was shown all over the world that made us look very stupid.
Mask are just another tool in the box, but there is zero proof they stop people from contacting the virus ever. You're either gonna get it or not. Most of it depends on the health of the individual as to whether they will be carriers without symptoms or if it does materialize within them, they might just breeze through it or if they have serious underlying problems it will depend on whether it gets real serious real quick for them. Bottom line is China is to blame for this problem, and American's blaming American's for it is some sick bullcrap.

No one is fighting any measures to keep themselves or other's safe, but I'll be damned if a leftist is gonna make me ever feel guilty about choosing to live free virus or no dam virus. If you're scared go do what you gotta do to keep yourself safe, but don't try to run my dam life just to make yourselves feel better. It ain't happening.
Not true. Getting infected with the virus has no connection to your health. All it takes is one snort of air laden with viral particles and you're infected and you can spread it. Whether you get sick or not or remain asymptomatic depends on your immune system and the size of viral load.

China is no more responsible for the pandemic than the Cape Verde Islands are responsible for Hurricanes that strike US or Zaire being responsible for Ebola or Italy for Syphilis. And Donald Trump is not responsible for the virus but he is certainly responsible for America's response to the virus which has been one of worst if not the worst in world.
Explain to me (flop the want to be doc).

Two live in a house, one gets it as both live in the house with the other for a length of time (while the virus causes all the symptoms, fever, chills, loss of taste and smell etc). Finally one goes to get tested, and test positive, then the following week the other gets tested, and is found to be negative. In summary one gets it, but the other never did even though both were exposed to each other during the situation.

This has actually happened to a couple I know, so that sort of throws your amature internet degree in the trash where it belongs.
You are a very dishonest person to begin with so I don’t believe your example. But let me entertain your dumb ignorance.

In lots and thousands of cases when one get infected and die 3 days after diagnosis. But the other one never get infected. Even they shared the same bed.

3. There are lots we don’t know about this virus but that doesn’t mean it’s fake that you are trying to promote.

In your example........ One get tested positive that doesn’t mean it’s contagious but need to be quarantined. One get tested positive. Is that mean he/she still mingled with him/her or stay away? Normally you stay away.

If that person tested positive and has all that symptoms fever, chills, lost of taste and smell. It will be very stupid to stay home and don’t go to a hospital. It will not take weeks to be tested again. And when you have all that symptoms. Primary they will check your saturation oxygen level of your body, blood test and X-ray That determines how bad or good is your lungs. This is the reasons why they keep asking Trump’s doctors Conley of Trump oxygen level but gave no specific answer. Closer to 100 the better. If you are tested positive and your saturation is 80s or 70s you are big trouble. Melania Trump tested positive but guarantee you her saturation is very good that is why she stays home and quarantined.

That doesn’t mean it has to be ignored and play stupid like what you and Trump is promoting.
Oh my you need to look in the mirror when talking about dishonestly ignoring patriot doctors who have put their careers and livilhoods on the line to risk everything in the world telling the truth about our corrupt government how hospitals are taking payoffs to list practically everything from a gunshot wound to the head to a fatal car accident as being a Covid death because they profit from it because of a thing called greed,it’s something that sadly.millions of Americans give into.at this point,I’m beginning to wonder if you even know what that word means sense these pesky facts of mine always go over your head.lol hee hee.
BULL SHIT. LOL. That is what Qanon told you. Do you have link to prove your ignorant lies? .

:flameth:
Nothing kills a thread faster than a flame war
The US has had 20% of the Covid deaths in the world yet we have only 4% of the world population. Assuming our healthcare and disease preventive capabilities is on par with the rest of the world, the number of deaths should be also. However we have had 5 times as many deaths in the US as you would expect based on our share of the world population population. Thus 210,000 deaths should be 42,000 based on population. Actually that number of deaths should have been a lot less than 42,000 when you consider American was far better prepared to deal with a pandemic than other countries. The US has always been a leader in protecting it's people from epidemics, such as H2N2 in 1957, 1981-91 Measles outbreak, Hooping Cough in 2010, 2014 Ebola outbreak, H1N1 in 2009. What the world healthcare authorities neglected was the Trump effect. Who would have ever dreamed that the president of the United States would openly challenge almost all the CDC recommendations for controlling the virus. Wearing masks, social distancing, testing, and quartering became pollical issues and so died any chance of stopping the virus.
Most of those Covid deaths are in Democrat controlled areas. As far as your stats, the data is unreliable because ANY death by ANY cause is attributed to Covid if it is detected at time of death. You just hate Trump so you make up your own shit as everyone can see from your TDS contaminated thinking.
his post implicates those dead as being careless and irresponsible.

Trump making fun of Hillary when she was sick that shows Trump is a scum very evil ugly person.
and won!! amazing huh? it seems we didn't agree with you but did with him. why were they hiding hitlery's illness?

Yo

And the highly trained very smart people believed in science. Promotes safety, mask and social distancing, evidence and facts......

Not stupidity and ignorance that you and Trump promotes. Mask is not good because a waitress told him.

He even posted after he get out from the hospital that FLU is deadlier than Covid-19. I’m glad Facebook and Twitter removed it for false information. This is the president of US handling the pandemic crisis posting this kind of stupidity and retardation. Fuck that SOB fat racist pig.

Facebook and Twitter took measures to screen against misinformation after President Trump put posts on both sites that falsely claimed COVID-19 is less deadly than the flu in "most populations."
What's wrong, you can't pay whom ever writes for you sometimes their money, so you go back to writing in your foreign language/broken English ??? If you couldn't lie, you couldn't breathe. Every breath you lie. Why do you all keep making fool's of yourselves ? Is it because social media provides you a platform regardless of your idiocy ??

Look at this bastard. You accused us of evil but you cannot prove it then you attack my English. You are out of topic asshole.

I was talking to you in a peaceful manner then you came out blasting us and accusing us of evil. My post is not making me fooI I only post straight facts and reality......That hurts your dumb ignorance. So I’m asking you again. PROVED IT.
Learn english, and I might speak with you. Until then I got no use in wasting time on you.
I see you figured out a long time ago as well he does not understand English so he is not worth the time.lol
I'm not sure where he's from, but he's not American if go by his accent used in his writing. Sometimes it clears up, and this I figure is when he's getting someone to write for him. I hate wasting time on foreigner's if that is his situation, because they have no business in this country interfering in American affairs. We have got to get a handle on our enemies thinking that they can violate our soverignty without repercussions, and use our vulnerabilities to attack us. Social media needs a huge awakening by being forced to protect our virtual borders just like we protect our physical borders. I told him that I ain't wasting anymore time on him, because I think that he isn't an American but rather just an agent attempting to sew discord amongst us as citizen's. Anyone reading this guy's writing should realize that something's wrong.
Total HOGWASH.

He won.... Look at where we are today....... Dumbshit.
where are we? you think trump created the virus, is that your position? are you also claiming anyone with china's flu is irresponsible? cause supposedly, that's the only way to get it. If trump don't tell you it's coming, you're doomed huh?

B
I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

My aunt was type one. She doesn't follow politics. She's never even voted before in her life. She wasn't taking prudent precautions to because she heard that the POTUS said the virus was a hoax. She didn't start taking prudent precautions until after I informed her that the POTUS never said that. She was so incredulous that anyone would spread such a unconscionable lie that I had to send her a link to the unedited version of Trump's speech before she believed me.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.

On the last Friday of February 2020 during the first major breakout of the virus in the US, Trump held a campaign rally in South Carolina and made comments during a speech in which he accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus outbreak that left many with the impression that he had referred to the virus itself as a “hoax.” He of course was referring to Democrat comments in the media about the seriousness of the virus and that it was not just the flu. Trump did not say "the virus is a hoax" but that is exactly what he meant. His downplaying of virus, misrepresenting the facts, attacking medical experts that were cautioning the public confirms that a hoax is exactly what he thought or what he hoped the voters would think.

Apparently you believe in categorizing people which is at the heart of the greatest problems this country faces. The problem with categorizing people is that when we do that we dehumanize them. People are no longer individuals, with unique backgrounds, upbringings, genes, quirks, traits and opinions. Instead, people are symbols. They are black or white or Irish Catholic or liberal or conservative or rich or poor. When you lump people into categories, they becomes symbols not individuals. And that leads to deep resentments, persecution, harassment, riots, and bloodshed.
Now see, there you go with "he didn't directly say it, but we know what he meant" bullcrap. You Democrats have been trying to figure Trump out ever since his office was bugged, and you still don't know crap.

Fast forward to now in virus land, and you'll see that it doesn't matter on either side what was said about the virus, because this virus does what it wants to do when it wants to do it. Mask don't work, even though they might mitigate flying debris from a person sneezing or coughing if sick, but the spread isn't slowing. Trump fast tracking a vaccine is the only answer.
Mask don’t work? NOW we see Trump going to his helicopter wearing a mask and the rest of his team are now wearing mask.
Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.

Those saying that masks will protect you or imply they will protect you 100% are trying to sell you the bridge.

I searched all the way to the end of the internet (it's granny porn, btw), and I couldn't find anyone who said or implied masks will protect you 100%. You may have to look elsewhere for your bridge.

They imply it when they force everyone to wear them and don't tell people it only lowers your risk (actually lowering other's risk)
I guess you haven't seen the ads and signs, "I wear a mask for you". Another failure of the Trump administration is not creating a nationwide advertising campaign for mask wearing and social distancing. Of course that would be rather hypocritical when the president is mocking and downplaying it.
The President cannot mandate the wearing of garb. If he did that you guys would be accusing him of being a tyrant. Grow up.
Yes he can but cowardly he didn’t because of incompetent and ineptness.

No, he can't. Even if he did the only law enforcement agency he has that could enforce it is the FBI. He could also use other FEDERAL officers, or nationalize the guard to do it, but with the guard you run into posese commitus issues.

Yes he can. The least minimum he can do was to encourage people to wear mask. Not discouraged people not to wear mask.At the same the main source misinformation and conspiracies. That alone he failed big time.

What are his exact quotes about mask usage and requirements?
Oh dear.
His own administration policy and even his own surgeon general beg people to wear mask. On top of CDC and NIH wear that damn mask.
Trump told Americans in his town hall meeting that mask is not good because a waitress told him.
He mocked Biden for wearing mask even inside the debate. What am I missing Marty?

Wearing a mask at all, or wearing a mask in situations where it its pointless or just theater?
Then you should call Trump administration, CDC, NIH to revised their policy that mask is worthless. During the debate .......... Trump even mentioned he wear and pulled a mask from his pocket.. Don’t tell me he is lying again.

Where did they say a mask is worthless?
They ( CDC, NIH, Trump administration) never said mask is worthless. You and your fellow gullibles keep repeating mask is worthless. You can twist a wet pretzels how ever you want but you are losing.

Then why do people keep claiming trump is against using masks at all?
Trump mask is not good because a waitress told him.

More worthless posting from a drooling mouthbreather.

Don't you have some ChiComm dick to suck?

I understand truth hurts.
Here is the exact link when Trump told millions of Americans that mask is not good because waitress told him.

I am NOT going to lower my class to your low life miserable class. I accept this as your defeat.

Butthurt news.

Nope. that is what that ignorant asshole told to the whole America when asked about tmask. Dumber than the dumbest Your boy is not very smart. You do know that that was shown all over the world that made us look very stupid.
Mask are just another tool in the box, but there is zero proof they stop people from contacting the virus ever. You're either gonna get it or not. Most of it depends on the health of the individual as to whether they will be carriers without symptoms or if it does materialize within them, they might just breeze through it or if they have serious underlying problems it will depend on whether it gets real serious real quick for them. Bottom line is China is to blame for this problem, and American's blaming American's for it is some sick bullcrap.

No one is fighting any measures to keep themselves or other's safe, but I'll be damned if a leftist is gonna make me ever feel guilty about choosing to live free virus or no dam virus. If you're scared go do what you gotta do to keep yourself safe, but don't try to run my dam life just to make yourselves feel better. It ain't happening.
Not true. Getting infected with the virus has no connection to your health. All it takes is one snort of air laden with viral particles and you're infected and you can spread it. Whether you get sick or not or remain asymptomatic depends on your immune system and the size of viral load.

China is no more responsible for the pandemic than the Cape Verde Islands are responsible for Hurricanes that strike US or Zaire being responsible for Ebola or Italy for Syphilis. And Donald Trump is not responsible for the virus but he is certainly responsible for America's response to the virus which has been one of worst if not the worst in world.
Explain to me (flop the want to be doc).

Two live in a house, one gets it as both live in the house with the other for a length of time (while the virus causes all the symptoms, fever, chills, loss of taste and smell etc). Finally one goes to get tested, and test positive, then the following week the other gets tested, and is found to be negative. In summary one gets it, but the other never did even though both were exposed to each other during the situation.

This has actually happened to a couple I know, so that sort of throws your amature internet degree in the trash where it belongs.

Oh my you need to look in the mirror when talking about dishonestly ignoring patriot doctors who have put their careers and livilhoods on the line to risk everything in the world telling the truth about our corrupt government how hospitals are taking payoffs to list practically everything from a gunshot wound to the head to a fatal car accident as being a Covid death because they profit from it because of a thing called greed,it’s something that sadly.millions of Americans give into.at this point,I’m beginning to wonder if you even know what that word means sense these pesky facts of mine always go over your head.lol hee hee.

I’m waiting for your rebuttal from my post #1966 and 1968..... Do you have any proof or link to any of your lies?

Alright, fuckers. I'm gonna start putting yuns on ignore, I don't care if you're the smartest asshole on the whole board.

Trump / Pence dropped a major ball again! The US has a Major Shortage of antiviral drug supply & production is constrained. Only the chosen few will get Remdesivir to save their life like Trump got.

He won.... Look at where we are today....... Dumbshit.
where are we? you think trump created the virus, is that your position? are you also claiming anyone with china's flu is irresponsible? cause supposedly, that's the only way to get it. If trump don't tell you it's coming, you're doomed huh?
That’s another BULLSHIT. Yes it came from China...... but that doesn’t mean we have to play stupid, play dumb and play it down. Handle it like nothing, don’t worry about it flu is worse, don’t wear your mask, don’t social distancing. That’s the president handling the pandemic that you support. We are now in 6 to 9 months in this crisis..... after the deaths and infections......... And we are still fighting for a stupid mask. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back