Trump and Brexit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Just watching a BBC doc about Trump supporters.

Some of them were obviously nazis but the majority were just low educated types who are attracted to the glitter.

It struck me about the similarity between this and the Brexit voters.

The majority of them are well meaning simpletons who do not do thinking.

Trump , Brexit and the rest of it is an indictment of our education systems

More trolling. Yawn.

IMG_1083.JPG

That's the overly simplistic and wrong assessment of Trump support. Trump has plenty of college educated supporters like me and my co-workers and friends. We don't like to go to rallies, but we support Trump because he has the correct policies for America and Hilary doesn't.

That's the overly simplistic and wrong assessment of Trump support. Trump has plenty of college educated supporters like me and my co-workers and friends. We don't like to go to rallies, but we support Trump because he has the correct policies for America and Hilary doesn't.

I went to Rutgers. Pollsters want to make it appear that very little college educated supporters support Trump. While the reality is, Hispanic immigrants, many that never finished high school, many who are illegal, are swinging the election to Hillary. Many western states give illegals a US. drivers license that get them registered and through the polls. America gave itself away in the last decade.

Some of them were obviously nazis but the majority were just low educated types who are attracted to the glitter.

You just described yourself and the rest of project fear

I have heard that the core of Trump’s electoral basis is white men. It is doubtful that they are the most uneducated in comparison with other groups of people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back