Trump/America Continues To Win: As promised, Pfizer Announzes 90% Successful Virus Vaccine Effectiveness

So, again, due to President Trump's working with the medical / pharma / military industries, as promised, there is a COVID-19 vaccine that will be out by the end of this year. The attempt by the snowflakes to give the President any credit for what has been accomplished in record time under his leadership / administration is pathetic as hell.

Were I Trump, for their undermining and fear-mongering, the only way I would give the Democrats (Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Cuomo) the vaccine is if they either A) apologized to the American people, gave credit to the President, and admitted the vaccine is safe, or pay $1 MIILLION each to go towards the purchase / funding of giving the vaccine to Americans for free.
kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

Liar, try spouting facts and not BS memes.

FTA: But it was not accurate for Pfizer to suggest that it is operating entirely apart from Operation Warp Speed; the company has a major agreement to sell at least 100 million doses of its vaccine to the federal government, and Pfizer acknowledged in a Monday statement to CNN that it is in fact "participating" in Operation Warp Speed through this deal.

FTA: Three experts told CNN that this purchase promise may have played an important role in expediting Pfizer's vaccine development process.

FTA:pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.
"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email.

Try being honest for once. The government incentivized the R&D for Pfizer to develop the vaccine.
You are not very intelligent or you didn't read the stories, you lied get over it and move on. The $1.9 billion that they are guaranteed was the reason they did the R&D to develop the vaccine, my article has Pfizer admitting they were part of Operation Warp Speed.

Either dispute the CNN article or not, I really don't care. You can continue to lie and deny, it just shows how dumb and ignorant you want to be.
an agreement to purchase is separate from operation warp speed.

read the cnn article..

It's true that Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful.

Nice try at cherry picking, this is the paragraphs right after your paragraph.

However, the Trump administration agreed in July to buy at least $1.95 billion worth of a Pfizer vaccine, at least 100 million doses, if Pfizer does get a vaccine authorized by the Food and Drug Administration.
Three experts told CNN that this purchase promise may have played an important role in expediting Pfizer's vaccine development process. So after Pfizer's initial claim to the New York Times that it has never been part of Operation Warp Speed, CNN asked the company if there was any more nuance to the situation.
In response, Pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.
"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email. "While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."

Again, you are being dishonest, nothing new.

Vaccine was developed in Germany with Germany/EU government aid by BionTech.
Pfizer took no money from the US Government for R&D and just took orders of 100m.

EU has put in money for early development and has an order for 200m.

And the Pfizer, the spokesperson admitted they participated in Operation Warp Speed. Pfizer admits it and you don’t. I’ll take Pfizer’s admission, that Pfizer got money from several countries is irrelevant. You can go on with your partisan hatred, you nuts on both sides believe the dumbest BS, just because you are partisan morons.

So, again, due to President Trump's working with the medical / pharma / military industries, as promised, there is a COVID-19 vaccine that will be out by the end of this year. The attempt by the snowflakes to give the President any credit for what has been accomplished in record time under his leadership / administration is pathetic as hell.

Were I Trump, for their undermining and fear-mongering, the only way I would give the Democrats (Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Cuomo) the vaccine is if they either A) apologized to the American people, gave credit to the President, and admitted the vaccine is safe, or pay $1 MIILLION each to go towards the purchase / funding of giving the vaccine to Americans for free.
kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

FTA: But it was not accurate for Pfizer to suggest that it is operating entirely apart from Operation Warp Speed; the company has a major agreement to sell at least 100 million doses of its vaccine to the federal government, and Pfizer acknowledged in a Monday statement to CNN that it is in fact "participating" in Operation Warp Speed through this deal.

FTA: Three experts told CNN that this purchase promise may have played an important role in expediting Pfizer's vaccine development process.

FTA:pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.
"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email.

Try being honest for once. The government incentivized the R&D for Pfizer to develop the vaccine.
You are not very intelligent or you didn't read the stories, you lied get over it and move on. The $1.9 billion that they are guaranteed was the reason they did the R&D to develop the vaccine, my article has Pfizer admitting they were part of Operation Warp Speed.

Either dispute the CNN article or not, I really don't care. You can continue to lie and deny, it just shows how dumb and ignorant you want to be.

read the cnn article..

It's true that Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful.

However, the Trump administration agreed in July to buy at least $1.95 billion worth of a Pfizer vaccine, at least 100 million doses, if Pfizer does get a vaccine authorized by the Food and Drug Administration.
Three experts told CNN that this purchase promise may have played an important role in expediting Pfizer's vaccine development process. So after Pfizer's initial claim to the New York Times that it has never been part of Operation Warp Speed, CNN asked the company if there was any more nuance to the situation.
In response, Pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.
"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email. "While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."

If I preorder a game from Gamestop, does that makes me a partner?

Pfizer head of vaccine development Dr. Kathrin Jansen told the NY Times: “We were never part of the Warp Speed ... We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

The spokeswoman that is paid to speak and represent Pfizer is lying and you know more about Pfizer than she does, and you know the interworkings of Pfizer, more than she does? Lol! Not that is some funny BS you are trying to float. I’ll take her facts and her words over a nobody like you.

I love how important you think you but you are really a nobody that it is very ignorant and can’t understand simple English.
Dr. Kathrin Jansen is head of vaccine development. not spokesperson.
Were is the evidence that Pfizer was part of warp speed.

Doctor Jansen would not know and she is a liberal and wants Trump to get no credit. The evidence is the person that speaks for Pfizer on such issues released a statement admitting that Pfizer is a part of Warp Speed and the Pfizer is getting almost $2 billion for the vaccine. You seem to be as dumb as the climate deniers. The facts are the facts, Pfizer admitted to it. The are getting billions for it. Sorry, you lose.
Kathrin Jansen is German, so she has no relevance to US politics.

even the spokesperson you refer to says that pfizer took no US funding for vaccine development:

"Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," a Pfizer spokesperson said in a statement sent to Newsweek Monday afternoon. "While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept BARDA [Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority] funding for the research and development process," the statement continued.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Pfizer took no money from the US Government for R&D and just took orders of 100m.

And the Pfizer, the spokesperson admitted they participated in Operation Warp Speed. Pfizer admits it and you don’t. I’ll take Pfizer’s admission, that Pfizer got money from several countries is irrelevant. You can go on with your partisan hatred, you nuts on both sides believe the dumbest BS, just because you are partisan morons.

I never said they didn't get money from Operation Warp Speed. The got an order for 100m doses... US is just a customer and not even thee biggest...
Now sit in your fucking corner and act like and Amazon Customer... That is the Trump involvement...

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

If I preorder a game from Gamestop, does that makes me a partner?

Pfizer head of vaccine development Dr. Kathrin Jansen told the NY Times: “We were never part of the Warp Speed ... We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

The spokeswoman that is paid to speak and represent Pfizer is lying and you know more about Pfizer than she does, and you know the interworkings of Pfizer, more than she does? Lol! Not that is some funny BS you are trying to float. I’ll take her facts and her words over a nobody like you.

I love how important you think you but you are really a nobody that it is very ignorant and can’t understand simple English.
Dr. Kathrin Jansen is head of vaccine development. not spokesperson.
Were is the evidence that Pfizer was part of warp speed.

Doctor Jansen would not know and she is a liberal and wants Trump to get no credit. The evidence is the person that speaks for Pfizer on such issues released a statement admitting that Pfizer is a part of Warp Speed and the Pfizer is getting almost $2 billion for the vaccine. You seem to be as dumb as the climate deniers. The facts are the facts, Pfizer admitted to it. The are getting billions for it. Sorry, you lose.
Kathrin Jansen is German, so she has no relevance to US politics.

even the spokesperson you refer to says that pfizer took no US funding for vaccine development:

"Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," a Pfizer spokesperson said in a statement sent to Newsweek Monday afternoon. "While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept BARDA [Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority] funding for the research and development process," the statement continued.

Again, the spokesperson said the participated in Operation warp speed, why would the company spokesperson say they participated, if they didn’t? I can’t believe that this is an argument when the company itself claims they participated in the program. You have proved nothing and keep repeating the same thing over and over and if Jansen is in Germany she has no idea what Pfizer in the US is doing.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

I never said they didn't get money from Operation Warp Speed. The got an order for 100m doses... US is just a customer and not even thee biggest...
Now sit in your fucking corner and act like and Amazon Customer... That is the Trump involvement...

Then why did Pfizer admit they were part of Warp Speed? I’ll take their word over and internet troll.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Then why did Pfizer admit they were part of Warp Speed? I’ll take their word over and internet troll.
Thats a good question, since the USA has nothing to do with pfizer's vaccine.
The credit goes to a german biotech startup, which developed a new process which just happended to be useful for quickly creating a coronavirus vaccine.

These Germans should get most of the credit here. Since the vaccine is required globally, its doubtful a promise by US government to purchase would play a significant role.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Thats a good question, since the USA has nothing to do with pfizer's vaccine.
The credit goes to a german biotech startup, which developed a new process which just happended to be useful for quickly creating a coronavirus vaccine.

These Germans should get most of the credit here. Since the vaccine is required globally, its doubtful a promise by US government to purchase would play a significant role.

So you can’t prove Pfizer’s statement is false. Now you are just wasting my time. I can’t debate when people refuse address or simply can’t refute my facts.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

US were just good customers and weren't even part of the logistics...

The money that paid for it might have come from Operation Warp Speed but US was just paying to get a good spot in the line...

Can you show me where Pfizer has said that US was involved more than Germany who paid half a billion dollars in grants... This is grants not sales...

It looks like you ordered a bunch of Playstation 5s and now you want credit for it's development... US paid to be inline and ordered half of what EU ordered.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

The money that paid for it might have come from Operation Warp Speed but US was just paying to get a good spot in the line...

Can you show me where Pfizer has said that US was involved more than Germany who paid half a billion dollars in grants... This is grants not sales...

It looks like you ordered a bunch of Playstation 5s and now you want credit for it's development... US paid to be inline and ordered half of what EU ordered.

Again, why did Pfizer admit to participating in Operation Warp Speed? Why would they lie? So far that question hasn’t been answered. I know you are bigoted against giving Trump credit however I’ll take Pfizer’s statement over your partisan bigotry.

Old people like me remember when President Gerald Ford urged everyone to get a swine flu vaccine.

I did.

It made me sick.

Other people, I faintly remember, had even more severe side effects.

I have never had a flu shot (especially when we are told that a shot does not cover all the different kinds of flu).

I realize that social pressure may force me to get a flu shot soon. I don't want one, but I fold easily when ordered to do something by the government. And I guess that I will take the COVID-19 vaccine if ordered to. Maybe we will have to prove that we have taken the vaccine in order to get entrance into various places.
Never had a flu shot and won’t start now. I certainly won’t take the COVID vaccine either.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Again, why did Pfizer admit to participating in Operation Warp Speed? Why would they lie? So far that question hasn’t been answered. I know you are bigoted against giving Trump credit however I’ll take Pfizer’s statement over your partisan bigotry.

Read the articles... Pfizer said US was a customer... Operation Warp Speed paid the $2 billion bill... No help in R&D...

"the company clarified that it is involved in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier, but did not receive government funding. "

So they are just being nice because they got a customer, thats it.... They got grants and more orders from EU...

This vaccine development is a rebuke of anti-globalists. The Trump WH contribution was to try and rob the other RNA vaccine Curavac and got rejected... Germany seem to be the world leaders in RNA vaccine development... Oxford (UK) look like leaders in the more traditional method... Both deserve credit...

Could you please give a link for what Pfizer actually acknowledged the WH for?

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Read the articles... Pfizer said US was a customer... Operation Warp Speed paid the $2 billion bill... No help in R&D...

"the company clarified that it is involved in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier, but did not receive government funding. "

So they are just being nice because they got a customer, thats it.... They got grants and more orders from EU...

This vaccine development is a rebuke of anti-globalists. The Trump WH contribution was to try and rob the other RNA vaccine Curavac and got rejected... Germany seem to be the world leaders in RNA vaccine development... Oxford (UK) look like leaders in the more traditional method... Both deserve credit...

First off, where did I say they received federal funding, Pfizer does receive federal funding and tax breaks like all big pharma. They did not receive federal funding specifically for Operation Warp Speed, however the get federal money from the federal government for R&D.
The debate is did Pfizer participate in Operation Warp Speed, yes they did. You just said so. I bet the $1.95 billion in sales from Operation Warp Speed was a huge incentive for getting their vaccine first.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

First off, where did I say they received federal funding, Pfizer does receive federal funding and tax breaks like all big pharma. They did not receive federal funding specifically for Operation Warp Speed, however the get federal money from the federal government for R&D.
The debate is did Pfizer participate in Operation Warp Speed, yes they did. You just said so. I bet the $1.95 billion in sales from Operation Warp Speed was a huge incentive for getting their vaccine first.

From Pfizer this means nothing... US are a customer, Operation Warp Speed means nothing to them, that is an accounting department... They placed an Order, not even there biggest... Trump and Pence are trying to say they cured cancer... Facts are this is vaccine put together by globalisation...
Trump tried his nationalist thing with CuraVac and was rejected... This is a major embarrassment for the US. US was caught trying to steal a global solution for themselves exclusively... US are fortunate that there was no repercussions by putting US at the back of the line for RNA vaccines... Don you get how stupid that was?

This wasn't the first time US acted like cowboys during this pandemic...

Trump was rejected when

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

From Pfizer this means nothing... US are a customer, Operation Warp Speed means nothing to them, that is an accounting department... They placed an Order, not even there biggest... Trump and Pence are trying to say they cured cancer... Facts are this is vaccine put together by globalisation...
Trump tried his nationalist thing with CuraVac and was rejected... This is a major embarrassment for the US. US was caught trying to steal a global solution for themselves exclusively... US are fortunate that there was no repercussions by putting US at the back of the line for RNA vaccines... Don you get how stupid that was?

Trump was rejected when

You are wrong and you keep trying to change the argument. Pfizer said they were involved, no reason for them to lie. You hate Trump and that is the only reason you bring this up. Had the situation had been a Democrat and not a Republican president, your opinion would have changed. Me, Pfizer's statement is true and accurate. Nothing you have posted factually has proved the statement wrong, all you really have is an opinion and an extreme bias.

Your last sentence is incomplete and makes absolutely no sense.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Trump was rejected when

You are wrong and you keep trying to change the argument. Pfizer said they were involved, no reason for them to lie. You hate Trump and that is the only reason you bring this up. Had the situation had been a Democrat and not a Republican president, your opinion would have changed. Me, Pfizer's statement is true and accurate. Nothing you have posted factually has proved the statement wrong, all you really have is an opinion and an extreme bias.

Pfizer said they effectively sent the invoice there...

Trump not any other president was the one who tried stealing. I say Pfizer was keeping well clear of Operation Warp Speed after that... They had plenty of money from EU and rest of the world... The trial data was supplied to the FDA, it is up to them to what they want with it then... I think you forget that every country is screaming for as much of this as quick as possible... US market is not vital... EU is certifying it any way...

So please show Pfizer acknowledgement of Operation warp speed... I am a number of posts asking you for it... I posted evidence...

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Trump was rejected when

Trump not any other president was the one who tried stealing. I say Pfizer was keeping well clear of Operation Warp Speed after that... They had plenty of money from EU and rest of the world... The trial data was supplied to the FDA, it is up to them to what they want with it then... I think you forget that every country is screaming for as much of this as quick as possible... US market is not vital... EU is certifying it any way...

So please show Pfizer acknowledgement of Operation warp speed... I am a number of posts asking you for it... I posted evidence...
I provided a link to the Pfizer spokeswoman say they were part of Operation Warp Speed, that is an acknowledgement that they participated. That you don't like that fact is irrelevant. You want more, you think they lied? You prove it, cowboy.

kokpt1ks8fy51.jpg

read the cnn article..

Trump was rejected when

I provided a link to the Pfizer spokeswoman say they were part of Operation Warp Speed, that is an acknowledgement that they participated. That you don't like that fact is irrelevant. You want more, you think they lied? You prove it, cowboy.

Do you mean the one you posted 2 page ago..

From your link
"It's true that Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful."

They are customers... Even the CNN experts say the advanced purchase would helped de-risk the project. But if that is the case EU played twice the role US with double the order... Also Germany gave a grant for R&D...

So why isn't Trump out talking about the evils of importing from EU... EU might be ripping US off... Why isn't he starting a trade war?

THIS IS PROOF GLOBALISM WORKS...

From your link
"It's true that Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful."

They are customers... Even the CNN experts say the advanced purchase would helped de-risk the project. But if that is the case EU played twice the role US with double the order... Also Germany gave a grant for R&D...

So why isn't Trump out talking about the evils of importing from EU... EU might be ripping US off... Why isn't he starting a trade war?

I didn't see where in any of this I said the EU played a role or not.

Pfizer said they participated in Operation Warp Speed. I really don't know why you keep trying to switch subjects.

Three posters claimed that Pfizer did not participate in Operation Warp Speed, I said they did. That is it, now if you can prove they didn't participate in Operation Warp Speed, lay it out, so far you have nothing.

I have no idea why Trump talks about things or not, not sure why that is relevant, my guess you threw it in to change the subject.

From your link

Pfizer said they participated in Operation Warp Speed. I really don't know why you keep trying to switch subjects.

Three posters claimed that Pfizer did not participate in Operation Warp Speed, I said they did. That is it, now if you can prove they didn't participate in Operation Warp Speed, lay it out, so far you have nothing.

I have no idea why Trump talks about things or not, not sure why that is relevant, my guess you threw it in to change the subject.

"participated in Operation Warp Speed." Operation Warp Speed put in an order for 100m doses for $2bn dollars... That is how much Pfizer was involved with Operation Warp Speed... For logistics and grants they rejected the program... Pfizer couldn't have done less with the program without taking there money...

Yea, Sony participated in my Christmas because I preordered the PlayStation 5....

Pence and Trump were trying to take credit for the development of the Pfizer Vaccine... They had limited involvement except adding to Pfizer profit sheet... They didn't effect the timeline

From your link

"participated in Operation Warp Speed." Operation Warp Speed put in an order for 100m doses for $2bn dollars... That is how much Pfizer was involved with Operation Warp Speed... For logistics and grants they rejected the program... Pfizer couldn't have done less with the program without taking there money...

Yea, Sony participated in my Christmas because I preordered the PlayStation 5....

Pence and Trump were trying to take credit for the development of the Pfizer Vaccine... They had limited involvement except adding to Pfizer profit sheet... They didn't effect the timeline

We will never know for sure will we? The fact is Pfizer admitted to it and that is that, rationalize all you want, unless you have something new, this conversation has gone as far as we can go, by me disagreeing with you and you disagreeing with me.

Forum List

Back