Trump Already Won the Debate

Biden would have totally botched our nation's response to coronavirus if he was president.
The Obama/Biden administration had a rapid response pandimic team in place, which is why the HINI and Ebola outbreaks were not as severe as this COVID-19 outbreak. Why is that?..because your boy got rid of that team...nice try

Biden would have totally botched our nation's response to coronavirus if he was president.
I agree Trump won on many levels, but he could polish up his approach for the next two and really crush him. However, from the standpoint of expectations - it was pretty close. Except for the "Aw shut up man."early on, I think Joe far exceeded (at least my ) expectations. He generally kept his cool, spoke in coherent, complete sentences which quite frankly he's struggled with lately. He wasn't put on the defensive except for the one Hunter remark which he brought on himself by mentioning one of his sons in Iraq....and Wallace quickly side-stepped it.

Overall it seemed fairly even to me. Fox will say Trump hit it out of the park, 90% of the other media will say the opposite. Basically nothing changed. The Durham report needs to hurry along, then we'll feel some ripple effects.

I think about 10,000 bikers for Trump should do a ride-by Durham's house in Connecticut.......that will speed things up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back