Trump ain't perfect, but we need him to win in 2020. Here's why.

All it’s done is explode the debt.

Excessive spending has exploded the debt
Combined with irresponsible slashing of revenue

We used to be a great society that did great things

We built the Panama Canal, Hoover Damn, TVA, Interstate Highway System......we even went to the moon

Then we sold out to Supply Side Economics......slash taxes at the top and watch the wealth and prosperity trickle down
Instead, they just kept the money

We beg poverty when major projects are proposed. Can’t afford modern infrastructure. Roads, Bridges, mass transit, modern communications and power grids.......all are neglected

Tax revenue is up

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

From your source:

U.S. Tax Revenue by Year
Here's a record of income for each fiscal year since 1960. There are links to more details about the revenue back to the FY 2006 budget. Tax receipts fell off during the recession but started setting new records by FY 2013.

Looks like the growth increment is slowing down.

The GDP rate is about the same.

LIE! But you already know that.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

When is the last great project of the US

We haven’t had a significant accomplishment since the 70s

It isn't the job of the Federal Government to spend for "significant accomplishments". It is the job of the Federal Government to make sure the conditions are right for the CITIZENS to accomplish great things.

The International Space Station is one.

Nothing during the years of the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama

Destruction of the ISIS Caliphate
Unable to defend the failed Trump presidency, conservatives resort to red herring fallacies by attacking Obama.

Typical.

Unable to defend the failed Trump presidency, conservatives resort to red herring fallacies by attacking Obama.

Typical.

Yep, total failure.

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Economy added solid 196,000 jobs in March, unemployment stays at 3.8%
Paul Davidson, USA TODAYPublished 8:33 a.m. ET April 5, 2019 | Updated 2:47 p.m. ET April 5, 2019
Economy added solid 196,000 jobs in March, unemployment stays at 3.8%
196k has been about average for the last ten years

Trump used to call those numbers a train wreck

Who needs to win 20/20 is who ever Americans thinks will do the best job. can that happen? maybe not, to much money, cheating, & lies. kind of sad, should be one American one vote. equals best chance for good leadership.

As far as the presidency goes, I'll likely not care as usual and vote for the Democrat based on the wife's anti-Trump views. After consistently voting for alternative candidates in protest, the voices here saying I'm just tossing away my vote convinced me from now on to give it away to the wife. The whole thing for me will depend on the annual federal deficit run up the current and next fiscal year.

As far as the presidency goes, I'll likely not care as usual and vote for the Democrat based on the wife's anti-Trump views. After consistently voting for alternative candidates in protest, the voices here saying I'm just tossing away my vote convinced me from now on to give it away to the wife. The whole thing for me will depend on the annual federal deficit run up the current and next fiscal year.

Have you seen the price tag on the Dem's Green New Deal? $94 Trillion or whatever, now THAT's a deficit. Doe anyone here really think the Dems will suddenly become fiscal hawks who are concerned with the debt and deficits? Certainly they want to raise taxes, but only because they want to spend more of our money. Yes, Trump is a jerk and all that, but his policies are not as bat shit crazy as the Dems' are.

Forum List

Back