Trump aide, 27, launches GOP primary bid against Kinzinger, blasts 'Fake Republican' incumbent

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
How will this end? America First or Establishment First?

Just weeks after voting in support of the second impeachment of former President Donald Trump, U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., is already facing a pro-Trump GOP primary challenger.

His opponent? Catalina Lauf, a 27-year-old who previously served in the Trump administration in the U.S. Department of Commerce. She launched her bid Tuesday to oust the 42-year-old incumbent in Illinois' 16th Congressional District.

"I never thought I'd primary a fellow Republican, but is Congressman Kinzinger really a Republican anymore? He isn't and we have the proof," Lauf says in a video campaign announcement.

Lauf attacks Kinzinger as a "weak-kneed, establishment Republican" who "cares more about his next MSNBC appearance than the voters who elected him."

She suggests that the sitting congressman does not support the "America First" movement, pointing to his "one in three votes" in Congress that have sided with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

Just weeks after voting in support of the second impeachment of former President Donald Trump, U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., is already facing a pro-Trump GOP primary challenger.

His opponent? Catalina Lauf, a 27-year-old who previously served in the Trump administration in the U.S. Department of Commerce. She launched her bid Tuesday to oust the 42-year-old incumbent in Illinois' 16th Congressional District.

"I never thought I'd primary a fellow Republican, but is Congressman Kinzinger really a Republican anymore? He isn't and we have the proof," Lauf says in a video campaign announcement.

Lauf attacks Kinzinger as a "weak-kneed, establishment Republican" who "cares more about his next MSNBC appearance than the voters who elected him."

She suggests that the sitting congressman does not support the "America First" movement, pointing to his "one in three votes" in Congress that have sided with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

My guess is that if Kinzinger wins the primary, the Democrats will call him a "Nazi", "literally Hitler". They will go into black areas and tell the people that Kinzinger will send them back to Africa, and then the D's will go into the Jewish community and tell the electorate that Kinzinger wants to turn them into bars of soap.

Lauf is right. Kinzinger doesn't represent anything other than his own self serving needs to be reelected and get rich. That's how most of the neocons who fought Trump's America first policies are. The US would be much better off without any greedy neocons in government.

Quelle surprise

Either march in lockstep in support of Donald Trump or be challenged in a primary by one of his lickspittles...

Lauf is right. Kinzinger doesn't represent anything other than his own self serving needs to be reelected and get rich. That's how most of the neocons who fought Trump's America first policies are. The US would be much better off without any greedy neocons in government.

Actually. It was always Trump First. Never America First. The America First was merely Propaganda.

Awesome!

What's her policy platform other than being a Trump sycophant?

Or do you Trumpers still not care about policies??

Trump's policies are the same run of the mill GOP policies republicans have been pushing for years.....

It's the cult of personality and trolling that infatuates you fragile cucks so much......so much so that Trump didn't even have a policy platform in 2020 because he knows you morons are oblivious.....

Forum List

Back