Trump adviser retweets video of man calling protester "Nigg**" and chasing him with a chainsaw

Trump and his team continue to prove hey're racist.
Mercedes Schlapp, redo is against the protests, retweeted the video of the racist act.
The two competing forces collided Saturday on the Twitter feed of Trump campaign senior adviser Mercedes Schlapp, when she boosted a tweet that lauded a man in Texas in a viral video as he yelled the n-word and wielded a chainsaw to chase away anti-racism demonstrators.
You can stop dude, you've already proven how you're an idiot and you hate this country. We know.
We hate racist pigs like you, not the country itself.
We are the country, dumbass. So are the blacks, but who the fuck are you?
A Cherokee. The people you Brits tried to kill.
I'm not a Brit. There's a bit in my bloodline. Not much, though.
A doctor. Most of my people are Spanish and French. Oh Yeah, and Floridian. For 3+ centuries.
Just plain folk. The type that gets things done.
That's all? We have been here for 15,000+ years.
Yeah, no. It's not like that. Show me your proof of that. o_O
Granted Indians were here thousands of years ago and had been. 15K is just derpedly over the top.
It simply highlights that you have no connection to reality.

Mercedes Schlapp, redo is against the protests, retweeted the video of the racist act.
The two competing forces collided Saturday on the Twitter feed of Trump campaign senior adviser Mercedes Schlapp, when she boosted a tweet that lauded a man in Texas in a viral video as he yelled the n-word and wielded a chainsaw to chase away anti-racism demonstrators.
Sometimes a thread is just too embarrassing for moderators in this conservative message board. They moved this one to Media for no reason whatsoever. They didn't want larger exposure in Politics.

Free speech

You can stop dude, you've already proven how you're an idiot and you hate this country. We know.
We are the country, dumbass. So are the blacks, but who the fuck are you?
A Cherokee. The people you Brits tried to kill.
I'm not a Brit. There's a bit in my bloodline. Not much, though.
A doctor. Most of my people are Spanish and French. Oh Yeah, and Floridian. For 3+ centuries.
Just plain folk. The type that gets things done.
That's all? We have been here for 15,000+ years.
Yeah, no. It's not like that.
Actually, it is.

Must be why all your twat brethren vandalized all of the black war memorials in DC.

Must be why all your twat brethren vandalized all of the black war memorials in DC.
What "twat brethren" would that be?

Ha! Ha!

the guy was hispanic and he was right

there is no excuse for looting and violence
You can be Hispanic and racist.
Trujillo killed 37000 Haitians. He was racist.
Translation: If you aint lib you are a racist

Hey whitey, I gots me a Cadillac with a horn dat go "hoonkeey, hooonkeee"

Hey blackie, I've got a chainsaw that says rrrruuuunnn,niga nigga nigga....runnnnn nigga nigga nigga..

rofl.gif

While Trump is a racist piece of shit, the slobbering morons who support him are something entirely different. They make Trump sound educated.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
While Trump is a racist piece of shit, the slobbering morons who support him are something entirely different. They make Trump sound educated.
I'm about to go outside and crank a chainsaw in your honor, faggot.

I bet you don't know how to crank a chainsaw, poofter. :auiqs.jpg:

What "twat brethren" would that be?
Communists and communist sympathizing fucks or their useful idiots. Which one of those 3 are you?

Reply with a number, pls.

My guess is #3, but I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back