Trump Admitted Not Paying Taxes at a 2016 Debate

So, as we can see, this story on Trump's taxes is a nothing burger as he told us this in 2016. And the NY Times is dredging up old news and the left is drinking it up. LOL

The New York Slimes story also Debunked several of the MSM and the Democrats crazed Conspiracy Theories, one that The Donald was not in the pay of the Russians and two that The Donald never payed anything to Michael Cohen.

So, as we can see, this story on Trump's taxes is a nothing burger as he told us this in 2016. And the NY Times is dredging up old news and the left is drinking it up. LOL

How does somebody who makes $400k a year in a government job only pay $750 in taxes?
Do you have any sort of evidence that he only paid $750 in taxes?

How does somebody who makes $400k a year in a government job only pay $750 in taxes?

Actually, he sent several checks to the IRS for over $1 million dollars since being sworn in. It is in the NY Times article.

As for his salary, as POTUS he donates it all.

The MSM and the Democrats are counting on the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd to show their ignorance by not reading EVERYTHING that The New York Slimes article has literally Debunked, of course they must have done this by accident the Debunking thing, considering how much they hate The Donald I don't think they did it to help him.

No they are just Parroting what the rest of the TDS Crowd have been already Parroting.

Actually, he sent several checks to the IRS for over $1 million dollars since being sworn in. It is in the NY Times article.

Yeah and God forbid he takes a deduction for that . Maybe Ivanka can return some of the 700,000 she gets as Trumps consultant ,,, and that he takes deductions for too..

No they are just Parroting what the rest of the TDS Crowd have been already Parroting.

The fake news media is self proclaiming their nothing burger to be a Maddowesque moonbat bombshell burger. :lol:

That was my question, regarding his salary. So if I donated my W2 paycheck then are no taxes taken out? Don’t most government paychecks automatically deduct taxes?

I’m just going off the article that’s being reported. Are you saying you don’t think that’s true? If so then why?

That was my question, regarding his salary. So if I donated my W2 paycheck then are no taxes taken out? Don’t most government paychecks automatically deduct taxes?
You get back when you give.

Not really a parrot. There was an in depth article written which is now being reported and discussed on every major news outlet. You clicked on this thread to discuss as well

Trump gives it to charity.

Right, but he gets the paycheck and then cuts another check to charity. Does he get paid with no taxes withheld? Does the charity contribution cancel out all taxes owed on the income?

The amount of business tax Trump enterprises pays to the treasury and to the state of NY is astronomical...the give me libs should love Trump for making it possible for Cuomo to give them everything they need....food housing welfare medical care.....libs just don't know how to weigh the options....their brains don't work that way....

Right, but he gets the paycheck and then cuts another check to charity. Does he get paid with no taxes withheld? Does the charity contribution cancel out all taxes owed on the income?

I would have to ask an accountant, but when Adjusted Gross Income = $0.00, what would you expect the tax bill to be?

Last edited:

I would have to ask an accountant, but when Earned Income = $0.00, what would you expect the tax bill to be?

Well I guess that depends on what you write off as expenses. His earned income for his White House job was $400k. Typically that gets taxed unless there is a valid expense that can be written off that is related to that job... or an applicable credit

Forum List

Back