Trump Admits Kavanaugh Unqualified

If you were treated remotely like Kavanaugh at the hearing you'd do a lot more than cry and Democrats would scream bloody murder if it happened to them. That the Kavanaugh hearings with what we know are fake accusations shows how you prostitute yourself for your party, you're sick.

Fake accusations? Yes. Or explain how he raped a woman in Kentucky in her 40s when he was 20 and lived in Maryland with no evidence they were ever near each other. Or the ding bat who suddenly remembered him after decades of not mentioning an assault with her husband or anyone else. Then the best was the woman who went to 10 rape parties, then was raped. Sssssurrreeeeeee, hooker.

Again, leftist women are pathetic, you want to not be treated as sex objects, then you make yourself to be false sexual victims with shallow lies, and you personally are fine with that because you're a prostitute
I really don't think you are being objective here. Christine Blasey Ford's accusation had merit and was probably true. I say that for several reasons. First, why would she subject herself to all the ridicule and threats by making a false accusation. What was the upside? She was an accomplishment academic, well respected in her field. Second, Kavenaugh's behavior during the trial. I mean it had to be torture for Ford, with a background in psychology, to sit there and watch Kavenaugh send all those glaring deceit signals. But the real kicker, on what has to be considered borderline psychotic, Kavenaugh produced a calendar from his high school days that clearly placed him at the party where the offense allegedly happened.

Regardless, Kavenaugh's anger and belligerence, as well as his total lack of respect for some of the Senators during the hearing, clearly indicated he was not SCOTUS material. Contrasting his behavior with that of Kentanji Brown Jackson will be something historians do for the next 200 years.

Christine Blasey Ford's accusation had merit and was probably true.

And yet her friends who were there said nothing happened and her husband said she never mentioned being attacked by ANYONE. Then she suddenly remembered both the attack, and it was Kavanaugh! Sure, lying ass hat, sure. You'd reject it out of hand if it were the other way around, you're pathetic

I say that for several reasons. First, why would she subject herself to all the ridicule and threats by making a false accusation. What was the upside?

Why did her friends that she named say nothing happened?

All you have after that is more of your stupid crap, obviously I already destroyed you

That's right. Because they are liable for the book's contents. Did you not know that? Well, now you do.

And we both know the nutter Trump would have sued. I can always tell when you agree with me, because you go into a little tailspin. You malfunction.

That's right. Because they are liable for the book's contents. Did you not know that? Well, now you do.
Zzzzz. You’re dull on all levels. And you’re also gullible as fuck. Now you know.
And we both know the nutter Trump would have sued.

Trump isn’t the nutter. You are. And you have no clue what Trump would do — or when.
I can always tell when you agree with me, because you go into a little tailspin. You malfunction.

You couldn’t detect any such thing because you’re an idiot who only sees what you want to see. You’ve been retarded longer than you’ve been alive. 😂

So I'm not a real libertarian because you don't know how to capitalize. Got it, Syndi.

Synthaholic .

So what grade did you drop out of school? Apparently it was before capitalization. Damn you're dumb.

Both of those sentences are true. I believe in libertarian ideology, I'm not a member of the Libertarian party. Here's a guide you won't understand:

Show me where I ever claimed you were a member of the Libertarian Party. I never have. Probably because you have to be a libertarian to be a member.

New Topics

Forum List

Back