Trump admits it: He's losing..."Trump is on the precipice of the worst historical loss for an incumbent president" - Sassy Sam Nunberg

it's game over for Trump, my friends!

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.
Trump said it himself, i guess Trump is a "knucklehead"

This is all he said, ya knucklehead!

“gonna be your president because some people don't love me, maybe."

Why don't YOU show the rest of what he said, not going to watch a 43 min video to see what he said AROUND that quote, it could be taken out of context.

Go to 9:22 in the video, he never says he thinks he is going to lose to Biden, POLITICO did just as I expected, they took his words out of context.

@W 9:22

Shame on you!
It’s hilarious how you talk about the full context of the quote yet you cut off the beginning at “gonna”. You just couldn’t bear saying the immediate words before that huh?

Another fact free/evidence free reply from you. I gave you the opportunity to see for yourself, you forgot your glasses.... again.

Why don't YOU show the rest of what he said, not going to watch a 43 min video to see what he said AROUND that quote, it could be taken out of context.

Go to 9:22 in the video, he never says he thinks he is going to lose to Biden, POLITICO did just as I expected, they took his words out of context.

Shame on you!
It’s hilarious how you talk about the full context of the quote yet you cut off the beginning at “gonna”. You just couldn’t bear saying the immediate words before that huh?

Another fact free/evidence free reply from you. I gave you the opportunity to see for yourself, you forgot your glasses.... again.
Lol I already know what Trump said and so did you.

Shame on you!

Yet you can't seen to show the evidence....., imagine that!

:laugh:

Shame on you!

Good for him!

Shame on you!

Lol again I don’t need to. You know what he said.

Shame on you!

Yep!

Shame on you!

That's what SHE said!

Shame on you!

You are trolling, go away or I report it.

The campaign hasn’t even started yet. A lot can happen in four months, just as we have seen in the last four.

Wait until the debates comes along, three scheduled so far.

:eek:

Biden will need a pinch hitter in the debates, if he dares speak it's over for him. Once Biden start rambling about kids in a pool playing with the hair on his legs and sitting on his lap game over.

Shame on you!

Good deduction.

Shame on you!

Lol sounds like I really struck a nerve.

The campaign hasn’t even started yet. A lot can happen in four months, just as we have seen in the last four.

Biden will need a pinch hitter in the debates, if he dares speak it's over for him. Once Biden start rambling about kids in a pool playing with the hair on his legs and sitting on his lap game over.
Yep, it's doubtful Creepy Sleepy Joe will be able to string enough words together to form a sensible sentence. HIGHLY doubtful.

Shame on you!

Good for them!

We know you post these fake declarations of defeat and fake polls trying to engineer a defeat but your opposition audience here knows how to think and not be swayed
Ply this bogus technique on the uninformed general public or the fence sitters. It’s wasted baloney bullshit here unless you like the sound of your own voices.

Yep, it's doubtful Creepy Sleepy Joe will be able to string enough words together to form a sensible sentence. HIGHLY doubtful.

Maybe Hollywood has found a coherent Biden stunt double to take his place.

Shame on you!

You can prove your claim, by posting the evidence, or you can leave.

Trump said it himself
Where's the video?

Forum List

Back