Trump admits it: He's losing..."Trump is on the precipice of the worst historical loss for an incumbent president" - Sassy Sam Nunberg

• Banned
it's game over for Trump, my friends!

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.
Trump said it himself, i guess Trump is a "knucklehead"

This is all he said, ya knucklehead!

“gonna be your president because some people don't love me, maybe."

Why don't YOU show the rest of what he said, not going to watch a 43 min video to see what he said AROUND that quote, it could be taken out of context.

Go to 9:22 in the video, he never says he thinks he is going to lose to Biden, POLITICO did just as I expected, they took his words out of context.

@W 9:22

Shame on you!

Last edited:

/——-/ “according to three people who are familiar with his thinking.”
That is your source? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The campaign hasn’t even started yet. A lot can happen in four months, just as we have seen in the last four.

Wait until the debates comes along, three scheduled so far.

:eek:
Good for them!

ALEX ISENSTADT worked for the Biden Campaign before moving to Politico. It is amazing that you fell for a campaign workers attack ad disguised, once again, as journalism.

The media/hollywood/democrat triad is the greatest threat to Americans today.

EbFqr2_XkAA8MT-

ALEX ISENSTADT worked for the Biden Campaign before moving to Politico. It is amazing that you fell for a campaign workers attack ad disguised, once again, as journalism.

The media/hollywood/democrat triad is the greatest threat to Americans today.
Yep!

What GARBAGE! I guess it's your Hate Trump Day today, isn't it, ya knucklehead.
Trump said it himself, i guess Trump is a "knucklehead"

This is all he said, ya knucklehead!

“gonna be your president because some people don't love me, maybe."

Why don't YOU show the rest of what he said, not going to watch a 43 min video to see what he said AROUND that quote, it could be taken out of context.

Go to 9:22 in the video, he never says he thinks he is going to lose to Biden, POLITICO did just as I expected, they took his words out of context.

@W 9:22

Shame on you!
It’s hilarious how you talk about the full context of the quote yet you cut off the beginning at “gonna”. You just couldn’t bear saying the immediate words before that huh?

Forum List

Back