Trump admits he backed Dr Oz for Senate seat because he called him a ‘healthy specimen’

LOL. We lost with Gore when the SC selected Bush. We lost with Hillary. Were we upset? Sure. Did we riot? Of course not.

Except for burning thousands of businesses,. raping 19 people, murdering 39 cops, causing trillions of dollars in damages.

Other than that, you Nazis were really peaceful during the Trump years.

We are not Nazis like the Repub party.

Keep putting up stupid pictures. Will not change the fact that you were traitors who wanted to hang a member of your own party because he wanted to do the right thing. Nothing will ever ever change that fact.

Let me know if you still confused, retard. :itsok:

Traitors to your Reich?

Repeating the lie about hanging Pence is fun, isn't it.

3 people chanting - very likely FBI or BLM. Meanwhile you Nazi threaten to murder all republicans and actively TRY to murder an awful lot of us.

Keep telling yourself that. Rump also supported David Perdue against Kemp. How did that turn out?

Now, the orange douche bag is supporting Herschel Walker. Let's see how that turns out!
Supporting Herschel Walker was his second mistake. Dumb jocks need to stay out of politics.

Supporting Herschel Walker was his second mistake. Dumb jocks need to stay out of politics.
Wow. You admit two stupid things done by your orange fuhrer. So, even trumptards can grow. Who knew?

And, talking about staying out of politics, so should dumb ex-tv reality show hosts.

Except for burning thousands of businesses,. raping 19 people, murdering 39 cops, causing trillions of dollars in damages.

Other than that, you Nazis were really peaceful during the Trump years.

Traitors to your Reich?

Repeating the lie about hanging Pence is fun, isn't it.

3 people chanting - very likely FBI or BLM. Meanwhile you Nazi threaten to murder all republicans and actively TRY to murder an awful lot of us.
So, now it's BLM or the FBI? Whatever happened to them being just tourists? You retards really need to get consistent on your lies. :itsok:

So, now it's BLM or the FBI? Whatever happened to them being just tourists? You retards really need to get consistent on your lies. :itsok:

Regardless of who - it was three morons.

As you Nazis do, you take three idiots out of a million protesters and lie that they are the norm.

How many different angles of the single Nazi flag that was carried BY A PROVEN OWS PLANT at Charlottesville did the Nazi press take, trying to make it look like there were many?

It's what you Nazi vermin do - you're frauds and demagogues.

We know you're going to get violent again - you already are.

The reaction and response will be different this time, after the McClouskeys - shoot first and ask questions never when the mob comes.

Regardless of who - it was three morons.

As you Nazis do, you take three idiots out of a million protesters and lie that they are the norm.

How many different angles of the single Nazi flag that was carried BY A PROVEN OWS PLANT at Charlottesville did the Nazi press take, trying to make it look like there were many?

It's what you Nazi vermin do - you're frauds and demagogues.

We know you're going to get violent again - you already are.

The reaction and response will be different this time, after the McClouskeys - shoot first and ask questions never when the mob comes.
Not sure what the fuck you are blabbering about. But it looks like you want to run away from your orange fuhrer's mistakes and start blaming Nazis, BLM et, etc?

I don't blame you. If I belonged to the trumptard party, I too would run far far away. Anything but focus on your orange douche bag, amIright? :itsok:

Not sure what the fuck you are blabbering about. But it looks like you want to run away from your orange fuhrer's mistakes and start blaming Nazis, BLM et, etc?

I don't blame you. If I belonged to the trumptard party, I too would run far far away. Anything but focus on your orange douche bag, amIright? :itsok:

You're lie was defeated, so all you can do now is shriek "TWUMP"

Let's see that video of "hang pence" Nazi?

HOW many were chanting?

Can you count that high? Three is an awfully big number for a Nazi retard like you!

You're lie was defeated, so all you can do now is shriek "TWUMP"

Let's see that video of "hang pence" Nazi?

HOW many were chanting?

Can you count that high? Three is an awfully big number for a Nazi retard like you!
What lies were defeated, you fucking retard?

You just admitted that your orange douche bag made three mistakes. After I brought them up!!!

Even on the level of retards, we seem to be scraping the barrel, here. My sympathies. :itsok:

What lies were defeated, you fucking retard?

You just admitted that your orange douche bag made three mistakes. After I brought them up!!!

Even on the level of retards, we seem to be scraping the barrel, here. My sympathies. :itsok:

Poor Nazi. so dishonest, so pathetic.

"Hang Mike Pence" chanted the crowd that never was...

Hey, but if you can't make shit up, how will you slander enemies of your Reich?

He repeated what doc oz said.

He did not say that was the reason to back him you jackwipe
Retard, do you know how to read? From the article:

“I know Oz for a long time and he’s been very nice to me over the years,” Mr Trump said.

“And that, you know, influences you in all fairness. I’ve really liked him. I’ve been on his show.

“He always treated me well. He said I’m a very healthy specimen which I liked very much. He said ‘if you lost a couple of pounds that would be OK too’, but that’s alright.”

Let me know if you are still confused.

Donald Trump has admitted he backed Mehmet Oz for the vacant Pennsylvania Senate seat because the TV doctor once called him a “healthy specimen”.

In an interview with One America News, the former president revealed he had been swayed to support Dr Oz in the Republican primary due to flattering remarks.

“I know Oz for a long time and he’s been very nice to me over the years,” Mr Trump said. “And that, you know, influences you in all fairness. I’ve really liked him. I’ve been on his show.

“He always treated me well. He said I’m a very healthy specimen which I liked very much. He said ‘if you lost a couple of pounds that would be OK too’, but that’s alright.”

Mr Trump’s endorsement of the Turkish-American heart surgeon sealed his narrow win over

that doesn't surprise me at all ... anybody that powders the orange baby's butt will get what they want out him.

ap_17140588396580medal_slide-c239c3e3c9cca6fcb9d64b962bb173f730866c4e.jpg

Trump-Lavrov-collage.jpg

images

New Topics

Forum List

Back