Trump Admits He Agrees with Obama

First, I want to thank General Mattis for his service. But what he said about Trump was wrong.

If you want to point the blame on any division, that blame should directly go straight to Obama himself.

Trump had every right to insert the National Guard during the riotings in Washington DC.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. ... §§ 331–335) that empowers the president of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion.

First, I want to thank General Mattis for his service. But what he said about Trump was wrong.

If you want to point the blame on any division, that blame should directly go straight to Obama himself.

Trump had every right to insert the National Guard during the riotings in Washington DC.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. ... §§ 331–335) that empowers the president of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion.
Heck, Obama did as well.
And National Guard were ordered in due to the Michael Brown protests.

So it was OK to use troops to protect blacks trying to enter school in the 1960's, but not OK to use troops to protect people from communist terrorism, arson and looting?

Asking a general question.

So it was OK to use troops to protect blacks trying to enter school in the 1960's, but not OK to use troops to protect people from communist terrorism, arson and looting?

Well, to be honest...I wasn't around in the 1960's. I was born in 1971. So, I cannot answer that, since I wasn't around during that time.
I am not going to answer your valid question with any lies.

Now, if you are asking me in a hypothetical sense, I can only say that, it wouldn't be okay. If the troops are protecting blacks trying to enter school in 2020, and at the same time, protect people from communist terrorism, arson and looting - we have a serious problem.

My statement was the fact, President Trump has the authority to use the National Guard if those blue states would not stop the senseless riotings. People are getting confused with people who are protesting peacefully and those who are just rioting and looting. Especially in DC, where he said he would activate the Guards. That is why I posted the law the President has that power to activate if he chooses to do so.

Well, to be honest...I wasn't around in the 1960's. I was born in 1971. So, I cannot answer that, since I wasn't around during that time.
I am not going to answer your valid question with any lies.

Now, if you are asking me in a hypothetical sense, I can only say that, it wouldn't be okay. If the troops are protecting blacks trying to enter school in 2020, and at the same time, protect people from communist terrorism, arson and looting - we have a serious problem.

My statement was the fact, President Trump has the authority to use the National Guard if those blue states would not stop the senseless riotings. People are getting confused with people who are protesting peacefully and those who are just rioting and looting. Especially in DC, where he said he would activate the Guards. That is why I posted the law the President has that power to activate if he chooses to do so.
I was just kinda asking the whole world, but I used a post from you to inject the question.

Heck, Obama did as well.
And National Guard were ordered in due to the Michael Brown protests.

Well... if it's something Queen Antifa did, it might be something to second guess, or do in a different way.

Heck, Obama did as well.
Yeah, but that's completely different. The messiah was in good standing with his sheep and the msm.

No two people will agree on everything, but they will agree on some thing

God bless you and our past leader and current leader always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back