Trump Administration Admits Defeat on COVID-19, Surrenders as Failures

Screw you you ignorant asshole. Getting dressed for a funeral. My uncle. His ignorant ass kids were just like your stupid ass. Face diapers are worthless. The stupid fawks came to their parents house, no mask, Covid contagious, and now their Dad is DEAD. Meanwhile, my family follows strict Covid protocols, including masks, lockdowns, hand-washing, social distance. There have been exposures, protective measures were implemented, and WE ARE ALL STILL ALIVE. I can tell you what Covid-19 is, darwinism, plain and simple. A couple more years and Republicans will be a strong minority, most of the older ignorant fawks will be DEAD.

Wow, I hate to not believe people - but your story stinks to high heaven, I give it a 1% chance at best of being true.

Translation:

HEY - IGNORE the Biden Corruption Scandal - LOOK OVER HERE...
Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
What would you have done differently? The places where strict lockdowns took place had the most spread? Can you name one pro, college or HS athlete who has died from COVID anywhere in the world? Just one. Thank you.

College football player dies of COVID-19 complications 'Chad was beloved by all his teammates': Davidson County basketball player, 19, dies from COVID-19 complications
Puyallup High School graduate dies of COVID-19 complications

Eli Sevener played football and baseball and graduated in 2019.

Here are a few example of what you asked about. Why concentrate on young athletes? Middle aged and older Americans not worth your concern? Makes you sound like a trump supporter.

ALL three of the links say they died of COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS, which suggest an underlying health issue.

The CDC have showed that only 6% of all China Virus related deaths, was from the virus infection itself.
Yah, yah, yah, and most people that die because of regular flue actually die of pneumonia caused by getting the flu. People have conditions that they live with fine until something like this strikes. You cannot win this argument, unless you are going to just go ahead and exterminate every body with any type of medical conditions and then start adding up your pure count of Covid dead. Doubt you are going to change many death certificates.
You cannot win this argument at all...You are the one insisting that what clearly isn't working continue to be done.

You are, by definition, insane.
Take your meds and blow me.
Translation: "I am insane and have no argument".
Translation you made your little amateur diagnosis ( typical trumpian BS) and cannot prove it, so blow me, Clown.
Your hatred for Trump has blinded you. You are irrational like AOC.
Your love of Trump has blinded you. You are irrational as any cultist follower. Enjoy the Kool-Aide.
No “e” in Kool Aid and no my hatred of lying Democrats has me all in against them and their lies. My kids are still home because of their bullshit worry and teachers and politicians still getting paid fully for not doing their jobs. I ask Again, what would you have done differently than Trump? Democrats are liars with their fake Russia conspiracy bullshit and now blaming Trump for this instead of China.
I said it in an earlier post today. Not going to look it up. You do it.
Why not? It’s your post? Pretty rude. You going to put me on ignore too like the cowardly OP? Amazing how Democrats don’t want to debate but just want an echo chamber.
Hey Azog. It popped up in my alerts, something I post at 11:48 this morning, so I copied it. I just did not want to have to look it up and ain't on the payroll. Here ya go. :
I would have taken some of the same steps, but leveled with the American People, not just favored investment groups. I would have set the example of masking, distancing, and used the bully pulpit to attack those that tried to rally support for ignoring the science as health, we were taught in high school. Trump should have rallied his supporters to fight the virus, not health officials. I definitely would not have suggested various dumb assed treatments, such as internal cleansers, sunlight, or made assurance it would end when warm weather came. I would not have held spreader events against the recommendation of health experts. I would not have made fun of people for masking. I would not have nationalized PPE purchased and on the way to hospitals early in the epidemic, to turn over to selected wholesalers to be sold for higher profits. He was a bad leader in time of crises and that is all that counts. Anybody can play leader when the going is easy. When the chips are down is the only time that counts. Heck, he wasn't that great when times were supposed to be easy. Trump being trump is what got him impeached.
But initially the CDC and the surgeon general said masks were bad?
Initially, I think they were trying to make sure their first responders and hospital front line personnel were covered. They were masking in other countries at that time. Doctors are always masking to protect patients from infection and have worn masks to protect themselves (as possible) from the illnesses of patients. It is kind of elementary, old school, first line protection, especially with diseases that cause coughing. This isn't some new age, just discovered medical technique. Even if it is carried on breath without droplet projected by cough, it keeps it from going as far and some are indeed caught clinging to the fibers in the mask, including non-surgical masks. Any is better than none in my book.
No. They said wearing masks mean you touch your face too much and hence would spread the virus. They didn’t know if it was air-born and thought you d get it by touching your face if you recall. Fauci, Birx, WHO were all wrong but we are blaming Trump.
Hey, like I said, the masking thing is one of the elementary things learned in health and used for generations. It did not take a scientist with a Phd to tell me it was the right way to go this year. Even the little Asian woman coughing her way down the aisle of the plain I was on before I got sick was trying to cover her mouth (just not succeeding) and made me wish I had a mask at the time. Damn sure wished I had, had one 5 days later.
Again lockdowns dont work and masks for life is unrealistic.
What is it that bothers you about a mask. Are you claustrophobic? They do not bother me. Was in Lowes again yesterday in a narrow Hardware aisle for a screw-in hook. Immediate behind me was an old guy with a bad dry sounding cough and every time he breathed out it was a hard houghhhh s sound and visible shoulder slump. Suspect he is screwed, but he was masked and I was definitely glad I was masked. I swear Azog, if you ever worked, climbed, crawled, fired, loaded a tank, just did the normal things that sometime make up a day as a tanker for 8 or 10 hours, in full Military Operational Protective Posture 4, (which includes a gas mask, charcoal lined suit, hood, boots and rubber gloves to the elbows) a little cloth dbl or triple layer face mask would not seem like anything. Life ain't just a bowl of cherries, ya know, and it will get back to normal sooner or later.
Masks don’t bother me. What bothers me is hypocrisy. Leftists keep yelling to trust science and then they tell me that gender is a construct and ignore science and logical people like you still vote blue. Fucking insanity.
Jeez, the kinks came out with Lola in 1970 and this crap is still bugging the heck out of you? My daughter is 4 years older than you are. I am supposed to be the one stuck in his ways here. Just stay out of the wrong bars and if you are on the internet, don't go to that site. :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong. My kids plays sports and they are girls and now they are stuck playing vs trans girls. Why? Because society has gone mad. So now we only trust the science when it’s convenient? I see. All you people are so illogical.
Normal little girls playing against chicks with dicks is not fair. They really ought to have a league of their own, doubt if Tom Hanks would coach, but Madonna would probably be up to play.
Democrats are hypocrites. Want you to wear masks and social distance unless they are “peacefully protesting”. Want you to trust science unless it’s inconvenient for them. Great people..and you vote for them. Sadly.
I don't always vote for them, only when the republicans want to swing too far or do something to damage my stable position. I didn't take up peaceful protest for the year either. I will say, I saw a lot of masked people at times, at the sometimes peaceful protests. Wondered if they were more about hiding their identity, so they wouldn't lose their day job, as peaceful did not seem to last past sundown.
I understand what you are saying, but the fact is most of the democrats were not out there protesting peaceful or otherwise, just like most of the republicans were not out there in Boogaloo, Proud Boys, or random militia BDUs, ALICE gear and loaded for armageddon. If you listen to either of the echo chambers, that is just how it was presented as it suited their respective, un respectable narratives.
Science is not your enemy. At some level, you know this. It is just fashionable to dis science in the current political atmosphere. I had multiple Multiple MRIs two years ago and then my surgeon went into my leg and knee, harvesting parts to make other parts and put me back together. I have the DVD of the complete MRI series from two states on my solid state computer hard drive, that I view on my flat screen monitor. My older brother had triple bypass open heart surgery the year before that, to correct a problem that would have been a death when we were kids. I was born in 1954. This crap did not exist back then. It was science fiction. Now it is science fact.
You missed my point. Hypocrisy is the enemy. Are you even paying attention?

--- Trust science unless it comes to transgender issues
--- Wear masks unless you're protesting and burning shit but we will call it a myth
--- Don't use your majority to confirm a supreme court justice but we will to impeach the President

My issue is hypocrisy and you completely missed it with your diatribe. If we don't even listen to one another then what is the point?
Hypocrisy is one of the hall marks of politics on both sides, and at present as in the past both sides are guilty as I charge. I listen, but both sides over blow their case. Actual reality is somewhere in the middle, as it has always been.
I have never seen it this blatant and to me it screams that they believe that voters are stupid. I am smarter than they are. They will not get my vote and I will spread my message so many more vote RED.
I have heard this charge of hypocrisy on both sides since I was 12. If you think back, so have you. Don't over react and call it new or higher level. It is not.
Give me an example of such blatant hypocrisy from 2012. I'll wait.
No. You keep asking for research projects, but forget I am not on the payroll. But since you are really talking about memory or realization. How about the weapons of mass destruction, to get a war in the entire middle east, while claiming we were the good guys? We were only going to get in, find them and destroy the capability to manufacture, then we supposedly decided on regime change. Yeah.., right. I never did trust that Son-Of-A-Bush.
How about, the draconian warrantless wire taps, Special Rendition and most of the Patriot act in our free country with rights guaranteed by the constitution? Never let a crises go to waste, eh?

What is it that bothers you about a mask. Are you claustrophobic? They do not bother me. Was in Lowes again yesterday in a narrow Hardware aisle for a screw-in hook. Immediate behind me was an old guy with a bad dry sounding cough and every time he breathed out it was a hard houghhhh s sound and visible shoulder slump. Suspect he is screwed, but he was masked and I was definitely glad I was masked. I swear Azog, if you ever worked, climbed, crawled, fired, loaded a tank, just did the normal things that sometime make up a day as a tanker for 8 or 10 hours, in full Military Operational Protective Posture 4, (which includes a gas mask, charcoal lined suit, hood, boots and rubber gloves to the elbows) a little cloth dbl or triple layer face mask would not seem like anything. Life ain't just a bowl of cherries, ya know, and it will get back to normal sooner or later.

When you breath through a mask, you collect bacteria on the surface and it breads.

You're putting a germ factory on your face.

Don't wear them unless needed. As a social statement of compliance to our rulers, they are not a positive.
Change masks and buy a new on once in a while. Did you keep using the same condom repeatedly?
How can you basement hiders afford new masks when you aren't working?
I don't actually have a basement. Just got back from going out and leaving again in a few minutes. I broke out a new one just today. I planned ahead to make sure income streams would be in place. You should try it. It may not be too late. I don't work. It hasn't been necessary for years.
I wear a mask when I dry and grind peppers, not outside or at work.
I don't wear one outside or in the car, but do if going inside businesses or government offices. Businesses highly recommended and often required by the businesses. Government offices strictly required. I have no problem with that. Cannot say about work as it is no longer necessary and I have better things to do.
For peppers the mask works, for viruses not at all.
Democrat mask wearing states have the highest infection and death rates remember??
We have a much lower death rate than infection rate, ranked nationally and have had since the beginning, here in the deep red state of Tennessee. At least until lately. Yesterday were were #3 on new cases and #3 on newly dying from it, though overall killed after contracting the virus #21 in the nation. I will continue to mask and continue to not let masking, distancing and good hygiene bother me, today and after the election. Glad the election is near. As it may be deemed to give cover to those that might want to start taking care of themselves and looking out for those around them.
Yep more cases is not bad thing
#3 in daily death count, not too impressive. Rather it was like the 47 or more other states and territories including the Blue states. Oops. That was yesterdays, numbers. Today we are #1 on the daily death count, and #4 on new cases.
What, with 31? You guy test a lot as far as cases and have a 7% positive case result to tests....
You need to test and trace a lot. Those 32 were fellow state citizens, community members, family members and living their lives before Covid-19 cut them down. You need bigger numbers to give a damn? Says something about you, doesn't it?

When you breath through a mask, you collect bacteria on the surface and it breads.

You're putting a germ factory on your face.

Don't wear them unless needed. As a social statement of compliance to our rulers, they are not a positive.
Change masks and buy a new on once in a while. Did you keep using the same condom repeatedly?
How can you basement hiders afford new masks when you aren't working?
I don't actually have a basement. Just got back from going out and leaving again in a few minutes. I broke out a new one just today. I planned ahead to make sure income streams would be in place. You should try it. It may not be too late. I don't work. It hasn't been necessary for years.
I wear a mask when I dry and grind peppers, not outside or at work.
I don't wear one outside or in the car, but do if going inside businesses or government offices. Businesses highly recommended and often required by the businesses. Government offices strictly required. I have no problem with that. Cannot say about work as it is no longer necessary and I have better things to do.
For peppers the mask works, for viruses not at all.
Democrat mask wearing states have the highest infection and death rates remember??
We have a much lower death rate than infection rate, ranked nationally and have had since the beginning, here in the deep red state of Tennessee. At least until lately. Yesterday were were #3 on new cases and #3 on newly dying from it, though overall killed after contracting the virus #21 in the nation. I will continue to mask and continue to not let masking, distancing and good hygiene bother me, today and after the election. Glad the election is near. As it may be deemed to give cover to those that might want to start taking care of themselves and looking out for those around them.
Yep more cases is not bad thing
#3 in daily death count, not too impressive. Rather it was like the 47 or more other states and territories including the Blue states. Oops. That was yesterdays, numbers. Today we are #1 on the daily death count, and #4 on new cases.
Today you have 32 deaths
Yep. 1 more than you mentioned and I do not like it one bit better.

Translation:

Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
What would you have done differently? The places where strict lockdowns took place had the most spread? Can you name one pro, college or HS athlete who has died from COVID anywhere in the world? Just one. Thank you.

College football player dies of COVID-19 complications 'Chad was beloved by all his teammates': Davidson County basketball player, 19, dies from COVID-19 complications

Here are a few example of what you asked about. Why concentrate on young athletes? Middle aged and older Americans not worth your concern? Makes you sound like a trump supporter.

ALL three of the links say they died of COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS, which suggest an underlying health issue.

The CDC have showed that only 6% of all China Virus related deaths, was from the virus infection itself.
Yah, yah, yah, and most people that die because of regular flue actually die of pneumonia caused by getting the flu. People have conditions that they live with fine until something like this strikes. You cannot win this argument, unless you are going to just go ahead and exterminate every body with any type of medical conditions and then start adding up your pure count of Covid dead. Doubt you are going to change many death certificates.
You cannot win this argument at all...You are the one insisting that what clearly isn't working continue to be done.

Translation you made your little amateur diagnosis ( typical trumpian BS) and cannot prove it, so blow me, Clown.
Your love of Trump has blinded you. You are irrational as any cultist follower. Enjoy the Kool-Aide.
No “e” in Kool Aid and no my hatred of lying Democrats has me all in against them and their lies. My kids are still home because of their bullshit worry and teachers and politicians still getting paid fully for not doing their jobs. I ask Again, what would you have done differently than Trump? Democrats are liars with their fake Russia conspiracy bullshit and now blaming Trump for this instead of China.
Why not? It’s your post? Pretty rude. You going to put me on ignore too like the cowardly OP? Amazing how Democrats don’t want to debate but just want an echo chamber.
Hey Azog. It popped up in my alerts, something I post at 11:48 this morning, so I copied it. I just did not want to have to look it up and ain't on the payroll. Here ya go. :
I would have taken some of the same steps, but leveled with the American People, not just favored investment groups. I would have set the example of masking, distancing, and used the bully pulpit to attack those that tried to rally support for ignoring the science as health, we were taught in high school. Trump should have rallied his supporters to fight the virus, not health officials. I definitely would not have suggested various dumb assed treatments, such as internal cleansers, sunlight, or made assurance it would end when warm weather came. I would not have held spreader events against the recommendation of health experts. I would not have made fun of people for masking. I would not have nationalized PPE purchased and on the way to hospitals early in the epidemic, to turn over to selected wholesalers to be sold for higher profits. He was a bad leader in time of crises and that is all that counts. Anybody can play leader when the going is easy. When the chips are down is the only time that counts. Heck, he wasn't that great when times were supposed to be easy. Trump being trump is what got him impeached.
Initially, I think they were trying to make sure their first responders and hospital front line personnel were covered. They were masking in other countries at that time. Doctors are always masking to protect patients from infection and have worn masks to protect themselves (as possible) from the illnesses of patients. It is kind of elementary, old school, first line protection, especially with diseases that cause coughing. This isn't some new age, just discovered medical technique. Even if it is carried on breath without droplet projected by cough, it keeps it from going as far and some are indeed caught clinging to the fibers in the mask, including non-surgical masks. Any is better than none in my book.
No. They said wearing masks mean you touch your face too much and hence would spread the virus. They didn’t know if it was air-born and thought you d get it by touching your face if you recall. Fauci, Birx, WHO were all wrong but we are blaming Trump.
Hey, like I said, the masking thing is one of the elementary things learned in health and used for generations. It did not take a scientist with a Phd to tell me it was the right way to go this year. Even the little Asian woman coughing her way down the aisle of the plain I was on before I got sick was trying to cover her mouth (just not succeeding) and made me wish I had a mask at the time. Damn sure wished I had, had one 5 days later.
Masks don’t bother me. What bothers me is hypocrisy. Leftists keep yelling to trust science and then they tell me that gender is a construct and ignore science and logical people like you still vote blue. Fucking insanity.
Jeez, the kinks came out with Lola in 1970 and this crap is still bugging the heck out of you? My daughter is 4 years older than you are. I am supposed to be the one stuck in his ways here. Just stay out of the wrong bars and if you are on the internet, don't go to that site. :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong. My kids plays sports and they are girls and now they are stuck playing vs trans girls. Why? Because society has gone mad. So now we only trust the science when it’s convenient? I see. All you people are so illogical.
Normal little girls playing against chicks with dicks is not fair. They really ought to have a league of their own, doubt if Tom Hanks would coach, but Madonna would probably be up to play.
Democrats are hypocrites. Want you to wear masks and social distance unless they are “peacefully protesting”. Want you to trust science unless it’s inconvenient for them. Great people..and you vote for them. Sadly.
I don't always vote for them, only when the republicans want to swing too far or do something to damage my stable position. I didn't take up peaceful protest for the year either. I will say, I saw a lot of masked people at times, at the sometimes peaceful protests. Wondered if they were more about hiding their identity, so they wouldn't lose their day job, as peaceful did not seem to last past sundown.
I understand what you are saying, but the fact is most of the democrats were not out there protesting peaceful or otherwise, just like most of the republicans were not out there in Boogaloo, Proud Boys, or random militia BDUs, ALICE gear and loaded for armageddon. If you listen to either of the echo chambers, that is just how it was presented as it suited their respective, un respectable narratives.
Science is not your enemy. At some level, you know this. It is just fashionable to dis science in the current political atmosphere. I had multiple Multiple MRIs two years ago and then my surgeon went into my leg and knee, harvesting parts to make other parts and put me back together. I have the DVD of the complete MRI series from two states on my solid state computer hard drive, that I view on my flat screen monitor. My older brother had triple bypass open heart surgery the year before that, to correct a problem that would have been a death when we were kids. I was born in 1954. This crap did not exist back then. It was science fiction. Now it is science fact.

--- Wear masks unless you're protesting and burning shit but we will call it a myth
--- Don't use your majority to confirm a supreme court justice but we will to impeach the President

My issue is hypocrisy and you completely missed it with your diatribe. If we don't even listen to one another then what is the point?
Hypocrisy is one of the hall marks of politics on both sides, and at present as in the past both sides are guilty as I charge. I listen, but both sides over blow their case. Actual reality is somewhere in the middle, as it has always been.
I have never seen it this blatant and to me it screams that they believe that voters are stupid. I am smarter than they are. They will not get my vote and I will spread my message so many more vote RED.
I have heard this charge of hypocrisy on both sides since I was 12. If you think back, so have you. Don't over react and call it new or higher level. It is not.
No. You keep asking for research projects, but forget I am not on the payroll. But since you are really talking about memory or realization. How about the weapons of mass destruction, to get a war in the entire middle east, while claiming we were the good guys? We were only going to get in, find them and destroy the capability to manufacture, then we supposedly decided on regime change. Yeah.., right. I never did trust that Son-Of-A-Bush.
How about, the draconian warrantless wire taps, Special Rendition and most of the Patriot act in our free country with rights guaranteed by the constitution? Never let a crises go to waste, eh?
Bush lied. I didn't vote for him thankfully!

He was our worst president to date but that wasn't hypocrisy it was just lying.

Did you hear the news? This pandemic is global! People in nations around the world are sick and dying, not just folks in New York.

Politics doesn't matter to a virus!

Well damn, but YOU said it's Donald Trump's fault?

How did the object of your insane hatred cause deaths in Athens or Istanbul?
Trump is responsible for the American effort to eliminate thenpandemic, zipperhead! That is right up until he quit.

There was no credit to take. He is loathesome.

Again, they don't currently have the lowest mortality rates. You can ignore this all you want, but your avoidance is not going to alter reality...

And by "diaper," you mean this...?

201006-trumpmask-editorial.jpg

Hey Farouk, was Hunter Biden wearing a mask when he was raping his 14 year old niece?
:cuckoo:

Prove he raped his niece, Fruitcake...

Translation:

Translation:

Hypocrisy is when your party stands for conservative values in support of the constitution, yet you go for government intervention, surveillance, massive fiscal irresponsibility after pushing a balance budget on the opposing party president, keeping your new war off budget for the first 4 years (or was it 8) of your administration. Always speaking up for Geneva convention, until you want to torture prisoners off the American continent, and a host of other things, including green lighting illegal actions of our current president domestically and abroad to the extent of firing all the inspector generals that might rat out your crimes against our laws and the constitution. Nice try, though.

Translation:

Translation:

Hypocrisy is when your party stands for conservative values in support of the constitution, yet you go for government intervention, surveillance, massive fiscal irresponsibility after pushing a balance budget on the opposing party president, keeping your new war off budget for the first 4 years (or was it 8) of your administration. Always speaking up for Geneva convention, until you want to torture prisoners off the American continent, and a host of other things, including green lighting illegal actions of our current president domestically and abroad to the extent of firing all the inspector generals that might rat out your crimes against our laws and the constitution. Nice try, though.
Give me examples. So your party is the Democratic Party. Glad you finally admitted it.

Translation:

Translation:

Give me examples. So your party is the Democratic Party. Glad you finally admitted it.
Never said that. I am independent, choosing the best candidate. Gave you examples. Try playing devils advocate and research them yourself. I may give you my opinion and listen to yours, but do not do homework for my own kids, when they were in school and I certainly didn't take you to raise. What's with you, last couple of days. You have been better spoken and more fact based. You just Fkn with me?

Translation:

Translation:

Never said that. I am independent, choosing the best candidate. Gave you examples. Try playing devils advocate and research them yourself. I may give you my opinion and listen to yours, but do not do homework for my own kids, when they were in school and I certainly didn't take you to raise. What's with you, last couple of days. You have been better spoken and more fact based. You just Fkn with me?
????? I am just laughing at how you and others just shrug at the hypocrisy of the Democrats. They treat Kavanaugh like the Devil but dismiss the laptop story as fake news. Bobulinsky to me anyway is more credible than Ford was. You disagree?

Translation:

Translation:

????? I am just laughing at how you and others just shrug at the hypocrisy of the Democrats. They treat Kavanaugh like the Devil but dismiss the laptop story as fake news. Bobulinsky to me anyway is more credible than Ford was. You disagree?
I shug at the hypocrisy of both sides, as little I can do about it. I have no problem with Kavanaugh and the decisions he has made on the court, more than anybody else on the court. Have nothing against Amy at the moment. I understand the hypocrisy of Moscow Mitch pushing it through, but basically just shrug. Truest thing trump ever said after he screwed the Covid response was "It is what it is" and it applies to a lot of things after the cards are played.

There's no cure for ebola or swine flu either.

He's done a terrible job.

Nice job dodging the question though.
We can’t control it.
We aren’t even going to try.
You’ll have to live with it.
Have some hydroxychloroquine.

LOL Its a pandemic shit for brains. No one can control it and its useless to try. If they had a vaccine then they would have something to work with. Vaccines take years to develop.

So everyone will have to live with it around the world until there is a vaccine.

Anyone with two working brain cells can figure it out. Guess you only have one and it doesn't work.

Obama/Biden controlled H1N1 and Ebola.

I guess they were just better men.

No the Chinese virus is much worse than the two you named and Obama/Biden did a lousy job on them.

Are you nuts? How many US casualties were there for ebola and swine flu combined?

Ebola was like one or two.

H1n1 was around 13,000 for 2009 and 2010 combined.

How many has the tRump virus killed this month? 20,000 or so? In a month?

Who did a better job here, kid? Who?

Wake the fuck up, turn off faux newz, and join reality.

Since there is no cure for the Chines virus I'd say Trump did a better job.

Wake the fuck up, turn off the faux news and join reality.

Screw you you ignorant asshole. Getting dressed for a funeral. My uncle. His ignorant ass kids were just like your stupid ass. Face diapers are worthless. The stupid fawks came to their parents house, no mask, Covid contagious, and now their Dad is DEAD. Meanwhile, my family follows strict Covid protocols, including masks, lockdowns, hand-washing, social distance. There have been exposures, protective measures were implemented, and WE ARE ALL STILL ALIVE. I can tell you what Covid-19 is, darwinism, plain and simple. A couple more years and Republicans will be a strong minority, most of the older ignorant fawks will be DEAD.

Wow, I hate to not believe people - but your story stinks to high heaven, I give it a 1% chance at best of being true.

You Republicans really take the cake. If anything runs contrary to your own preformulated opinion. It's a lie, it is fake news, the source is bias. Meanwhile, any Tom, Dick, or Harry can post up some fantastical story, and if it supports that same opinion, well it is golden. That is the problem with this country. Facebook provides little more than an echo chamber where you preselect sources of news that cater to your own opinion. The success of FOX news is a case in point. "Fair and Balanced" is a damn joke. The news anchors and hosts start the day reading off little more than a Republican talking points memo and are expected to toe that line throughout the day. Shepard Smith being the one dissenter, and of course, now he is gone. Even the so-called representatives of the left are little more than token representatives that I am quite sure are prevented from really letting it go. Otherwise, well they would be terminated.

And don't get me wrong. The liberals suffer the same dysfunction. MSN, CNN, and others consistently lean to the left. The end result is that we have two diverging opinions talking past each other. There is no real dialogue, no real debate. Yes, Trump does deserve some responsibility for the fracturing of America, he has extorted this dysfunctional means of news and public discourse for his own benefit. But it is unfortunate.

That is what really makes me sick when people talk about "the founders". Because let's get one thing clear. The founders were open to debate, it is what they did and it is how we got that precious Constitution. It was from robust debate that included the respect of another's opinion. Those that actually know a little about history realize that there were diverging opinions on almost every aspect of the Constitution. Some of them should be examined today, like George Mason's objection to multiple terms for representatives. The debate over the second amendment would be especially illuminating in today's society where judicial activism has made it an individual right based of self-defense.

I mean it really pisses me off. Over two hundred years ago a bunch of gentleman sat and argued, listened to one another, during one of the hottest summers on record, with no air conditioning, and hammered out an agreement. Then, in the evening, they went to the bar and drank together. And I mean they did some power drinking. They would be absolutely appalled at our society today, and ashamed of our government.

Translation:

Translation:

I shug at the hypocrisy of both sides, as little I can do about it. I have no problem with Kavanaugh and the decisions he has made on the court, more than anybody else on the court. Have nothing against Amy at the moment. I understand the hypocrisy of Moscow Mitch pushing it through, but basically just shrug. Truest thing trump ever said after he screwed the Covid response was "It is what it is" and it applies to a lot of things after the cards are played.
Only way to beat a virus is to garner herd immunity and watch it die out.

Forum List

Back