Trump Administration Admits Defeat on COVID-19, Surrenders as Failures

Translation:

HEY - IGNORE the Biden Corruption Scandal - LOOK OVER HERE...
Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
What would you have done differently? The places where strict lockdowns took place had the most spread? Can you name one pro, college or HS athlete who has died from COVID anywhere in the world? Just one. Thank you.

College football player dies of COVID-19 complications 'Chad was beloved by all his teammates': Davidson County basketball player, 19, dies from COVID-19 complications
Puyallup High School graduate dies of COVID-19 complications

Eli Sevener played football and baseball and graduated in 2019.

Here are a few example of what you asked about. Why concentrate on young athletes? Middle aged and older Americans not worth your concern? Makes you sound like a trump supporter.

ALL three of the links say they died of COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS, which suggest an underlying health issue.

The CDC have showed that only 6% of all China Virus related deaths, was from the virus infection itself.
Yah, yah, yah, and most people that die because of regular flue actually die of pneumonia caused by getting the flu. People have conditions that they live with fine until something like this strikes. You cannot win this argument, unless you are going to just go ahead and exterminate every body with any type of medical conditions and then start adding up your pure count of Covid dead. Doubt you are going to change many death certificates.
You cannot win this argument at all...You are the one insisting that what clearly isn't working continue to be done.

You are, by definition, insane.
Take your meds and blow me.
Translation: "I am insane and have no argument".
Translation you made your little amateur diagnosis ( typical trumpian BS) and cannot prove it, so blow me, Clown.
Your hatred for Trump has blinded you. You are irrational like AOC.
Your love of Trump has blinded you. You are irrational as any cultist follower. Enjoy the Kool-Aide.
No “e” in Kool Aid and no my hatred of lying Democrats has me all in against them and their lies. My kids are still home because of their bullshit worry and teachers and politicians still getting paid fully for not doing their jobs. I ask Again, what would you have done differently than Trump? Democrats are liars with their fake Russia conspiracy bullshit and now blaming Trump for this instead of China.
I said it in an earlier post today. Not going to look it up. You do it.
Why not? It’s your post? Pretty rude. You going to put me on ignore too like the cowardly OP? Amazing how Democrats don’t want to debate but just want an echo chamber.
Hey Azog. It popped up in my alerts, something I post at 11:48 this morning, so I copied it. I just did not want to have to look it up and ain't on the payroll. Here ya go. :
I would have taken some of the same steps, but leveled with the American People, not just favored investment groups. I would have set the example of masking, distancing, and used the bully pulpit to attack those that tried to rally support for ignoring the science as health, we were taught in high school. Trump should have rallied his supporters to fight the virus, not health officials. I definitely would not have suggested various dumb assed treatments, such as internal cleansers, sunlight, or made assurance it would end when warm weather came. I would not have held spreader events against the recommendation of health experts. I would not have made fun of people for masking. I would not have nationalized PPE purchased and on the way to hospitals early in the epidemic, to turn over to selected wholesalers to be sold for higher profits. He was a bad leader in time of crises and that is all that counts. Anybody can play leader when the going is easy. When the chips are down is the only time that counts. Heck, he wasn't that great when times were supposed to be easy. Trump being trump is what got him impeached.
But initially the CDC and the surgeon general said masks were bad?
Initially, I think they were trying to make sure their first responders and hospital front line personnel were covered. They were masking in other countries at that time. Doctors are always masking to protect patients from infection and have worn masks to protect themselves (as possible) from the illnesses of patients. It is kind of elementary, old school, first line protection, especially with diseases that cause coughing. This isn't some new age, just discovered medical technique. Even if it is carried on breath without droplet projected by cough, it keeps it from going as far and some are indeed caught clinging to the fibers in the mask, including non-surgical masks. Any is better than none in my book.
No. They said wearing masks mean you touch your face too much and hence would spread the virus. They didn’t know if it was air-born and thought you d get it by touching your face if you recall. Fauci, Birx, WHO were all wrong but we are blaming Trump.

Translation:

Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
What would you have done differently? The places where strict lockdowns took place had the most spread? Can you name one pro, college or HS athlete who has died from COVID anywhere in the world? Just one. Thank you.

College football player dies of COVID-19 complications 'Chad was beloved by all his teammates': Davidson County basketball player, 19, dies from COVID-19 complications

Here are a few example of what you asked about. Why concentrate on young athletes? Middle aged and older Americans not worth your concern? Makes you sound like a trump supporter.

ALL three of the links say they died of COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS, which suggest an underlying health issue.

The CDC have showed that only 6% of all China Virus related deaths, was from the virus infection itself.
Yah, yah, yah, and most people that die because of regular flue actually die of pneumonia caused by getting the flu. People have conditions that they live with fine until something like this strikes. You cannot win this argument, unless you are going to just go ahead and exterminate every body with any type of medical conditions and then start adding up your pure count of Covid dead. Doubt you are going to change many death certificates.
You cannot win this argument at all...You are the one insisting that what clearly isn't working continue to be done.

Translation you made your little amateur diagnosis ( typical trumpian BS) and cannot prove it, so blow me, Clown.
Your love of Trump has blinded you. You are irrational as any cultist follower. Enjoy the Kool-Aide.
No “e” in Kool Aid and no my hatred of lying Democrats has me all in against them and their lies. My kids are still home because of their bullshit worry and teachers and politicians still getting paid fully for not doing their jobs. I ask Again, what would you have done differently than Trump? Democrats are liars with their fake Russia conspiracy bullshit and now blaming Trump for this instead of China.
Why not? It’s your post? Pretty rude. You going to put me on ignore too like the cowardly OP? Amazing how Democrats don’t want to debate but just want an echo chamber.
Hey Azog. It popped up in my alerts, something I post at 11:48 this morning, so I copied it. I just did not want to have to look it up and ain't on the payroll. Here ya go. :
I would have taken some of the same steps, but leveled with the American People, not just favored investment groups. I would have set the example of masking, distancing, and used the bully pulpit to attack those that tried to rally support for ignoring the science as health, we were taught in high school. Trump should have rallied his supporters to fight the virus, not health officials. I definitely would not have suggested various dumb assed treatments, such as internal cleansers, sunlight, or made assurance it would end when warm weather came. I would not have held spreader events against the recommendation of health experts. I would not have made fun of people for masking. I would not have nationalized PPE purchased and on the way to hospitals early in the epidemic, to turn over to selected wholesalers to be sold for higher profits. He was a bad leader in time of crises and that is all that counts. Anybody can play leader when the going is easy. When the chips are down is the only time that counts. Heck, he wasn't that great when times were supposed to be easy. Trump being trump is what got him impeached.
Translation:

Translation:

The mistake he made was not giving equal time to an economic expert and a psychology expert as he gave to Birx and Fauci. Other than that IDK what else he could have done. Not sure masks do anything and lockdowns definitely don’t work. Humans are social creatures and lockdowns are just bad as illustrated by continued spread but also higher opioid deaths and business failings.
It is all opinion, based on point of view at this point. You asked and I gave you my thoughts. I lean more toward trusting people of science, numbers and study, more than people of intuition on matters that must be handled, thought if is a matter of alarm I will trust the hair on the back of my neck, even if not sure why it raised. Assurances from people that seem to have obvious personal interests and prone to says things that cannot be counted on to further their interests are never to be trusted. It is one of the prime flaws of DJT. A leader cannot repeatedly make false statements of fact and be trusted. If not trusted, it hampers their ability to lead, especially in an emergency. At some level, you know this.

Translation:

Translation:

Initially, I think they were trying to make sure their first responders and hospital front line personnel were covered. They were masking in other countries at that time. Doctors are always masking to protect patients from infection and have worn masks to protect themselves (as possible) from the illnesses of patients. It is kind of elementary, old school, first line protection, especially with diseases that cause coughing. This isn't some new age, just discovered medical technique. Even if it is carried on breath without droplet projected by cough, it keeps it from going as far and some are indeed caught clinging to the fibers in the mask, including non-surgical masks. Any is better than none in my book.
No. They said wearing masks mean you touch your face too much and hence would spread the virus. They didn’t know if it was air-born and thought you d get it by touching your face if you recall. Fauci, Birx, WHO were all wrong but we are blaming Trump.
Hey, like I said, the masking thing is one of the elementary things learned in health and used for generations. It did not take a scientist with a Phd to tell me it was the right way to go this year. Even the little Asian woman coughing her way down the aisle of the plain I was on before I got sick was trying to cover her mouth (just not succeeding) and made me wish I had a mask at the time. Damn sure wished I had, had one 5 days later.

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

The mistake he made was not giving equal time to an economic expert and a psychology expert as he gave to Birx and Fauci. Other than that IDK what else he could have done. Not sure masks do anything and lockdowns definitely don’t work. Humans are social creatures and lockdowns are just bad as illustrated by continued spread but also higher opioid deaths and business failings.
It is all opinion, based on point of view at this point. You asked and I gave you my thoughts. I lean more toward trusting people of science, numbers and study, more than people of intuition on matters that must be handled, thought if is a matter of alarm I will trust the hair on the back of my neck, even if not sure why it raised. Assurances from people that seem to have obvious personal interests and prone to says things that cannot be counted on to further their interests are never to be trusted. It is one of the prime flaws of DJT. A leader cannot repeatedly make false statements of fact and be trusted. If not trusted, it hampers their ability to lead, especially in an emergency. At some level, you know this.
I lean more toward trusting people of science, numbers and study...

Nearly all who have been wrong numerous times, and/or refuse to adjust their recommendations despite the fact...Even at that, you cast you lot with them.

That's not science, that's quasi-religious blind faith in the alleged "experts" and the technocracy.

Translation:

Translation:

Request granted......
Here’s 2 links from different locations and dates total of 3 basketball players died of Coronavirus.
You Are Welcome.

'Super healthy' Triad teen who was a 'talented' basketball player dies from COVID-19 complications

In the post, Dorrill's mother is quoted saying: “As our family suffers this incredible loss, we want to remind people to wear a mask and quarantine if you test positive even without symptoms. You have no idea who you can come into contact with that the virus affects differently.

Two former college basketball players with New York City roots have died of complications of the novel coronaviruspandemic.

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

I lean more toward trusting people of science, numbers and study...

Nearly all who have been wrong numerous times, and/or refuse to adjust their recommendations despite the fact...Even at that, you cast you lot with them.

That's not science, that's quasi-religious blind faith in the alleged "experts" and the technocracy.
Had a lot of experience with people trying to fly by the seat of their pants, sometimes with disastrous results. They are usually the most cautious. I am conservative by nature and err on the side of caution.

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Science has let us down IMO. If we all sit home and not take any risks we will all be safe. Let’s cancel skiing, bike riding, swimming, etc. all too dangerous. I believe people should be allowed to live their lives and take risks if they so choose and you’re dishonest. You didn’t like Trump before the virus and just using the Chinese virus to thrash him as it better fits your narrative. You believe Biden would be better? The man who hides in his basement? I strongly Disagree.

Translation:

Translation:

Request granted......
Here’s 2 links from different locations and dates total of 3 basketball players died of Coronavirus.
You Are Welcome.

'Super healthy' Triad teen who was a 'talented' basketball player dies from COVID-19 complications

In the post, Dorrill's mother is quoted saying: “As our family suffers this incredible loss, we want to remind people to wear a mask and quarantine if you test positive even without symptoms. You have no idea who you can come into contact with that the virus affects differently.

Two former college basketball players with New York City roots have died of complications of the novel coronaviruspandemic.
Three....out of millions worldwide. Let’s cancel life. Hank Gathers died due to a heart attack as did Reggie Lewis. Let’s cancel basketball.

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Science has let us down IMO. If we all sit home and not take any risks we will all be safe. Let’s cancel skiing, bike riding, swimming, etc. all too dangerous. I believe people should be allowed to live their lives and take risks if they so choose and you’re dishonest. You didn’t like Trump before the virus and just using the Chinese virus to thrash him as it better fits your narrative. You believe Biden would be better? The man who hides in his basement? I strongly Disagree.
Skiing, bike riding and swimming are more individual things, along with Kayaking, canoeing, hunting and often fishing, especially the way I do them. Except not planning on getting on a plane this winter to enjoy skiing. I have no problem with individual risk. Most of my past times involved risk. Still do. Back in the day, when climbing, I might take a risk without somebody else on my rope. Did not like climbing with anyone on my rope that liked to take foolish risks with me on the line, without letting me know so I could belay or say "dude, don't go that way or you may kill us both". You do what you want. I just do not put people at risks of my own volition anymore and do not appreciate those that do.

Translation:

Translation:

Request granted......
You Are Welcome.

Three....out of millions worldwide. Let’s cancel life. Hank Gathers died due to a heart attack as did Reggie Lewis. Let’s cancel basketball.

You just asked to name you ....... JUST ONE basketball player who died of COVID around the world..... Isn’t it?

So..... What’s your point in asking that kind of request in the first place?
What are you trying to prove?

Here’s another one a football player died CV-19 at age of 20.

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Skiing, bike riding and swimming are more individual things, along with Kayaking, canoeing, hunting and often fishing, especially the way I do them. Except not planning on getting on a plane this winter to enjoy skiing. I have no problem with individual risk. Most of my past times involved risk. Still do. Back in the day, when climbing, I might take a risk without somebody else on my rope. Did not like climbing with anyone on my rope that liked to take foolish risks with me on the line, without letting me know so I could belay or say "dude, don't go that way or you may kill us both". You do what you want. I just do not put people at risks of my own volition anymore and do not appreciate those that do.
I have the antibodies and cannot infect anyone. Yet I cannot do as I please. That’s bullshit.

Translation:

Translation:

Request granted......
You Are Welcome.

You just asked to name you ....... JUST ONE basketball player who died of COVID around the world..... Isn’t it?

Yep....I learned something it’s not zero it’s almost zero. Now what? Shut down for life? Blame the Jews?

Translation:

Translation:
Ignorance is bliss...

Tell me what you would have done differently than Trump.
-Do not cause a panic..

Would that be easier if he just steps down to stop all these terror?

Per Giuliani daughter endorsed Biden to stop these terror.

Translation:

Translation:

Request granted......
You Are Welcome.

Yep....I learned something it’s not zero it’s almost zero. Now what? Shut down for life? Blame the Jews?

Good at least I helped clear something new.

Translation:

Translation:

Request granted......
You Are Welcome.

Good at least I helped clear something new.
You did. So your solution is to stay locked down until we have zero cases nationwide?

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

I have the antibodies and cannot infect anyone. Yet I cannot do as I please. That’s bullshit.
Did somebody tell you, you cannot catch it again? Not what they told me.

Translation:

Translation:

Hey, like I said, the masking thing is one of the elementary things learned in health and used for generations. It did not take a scientist with a Phd to tell me it was the right way to go this year. Even the little Asian woman coughing her way down the aisle of the plain I was on before I got sick was trying to cover her mouth (just not succeeding) and made me wish I had a mask at the time. Damn sure wished I had, had one 5 days later.
Again lockdowns dont work and masks for life is unrealistic.

It was never not going to spread until herd immunity was reached.

Lockdowns are worthless, face diapers are worthless.

Grow the fuck up and learn to live with it.
Not going to learn to live with hundreds dead every day. You will comply with lawful orders to mask.
Right... because lunatic lefties tell us to? Who is going to enforce that when we say no? You and the BLM amifa beta boys? What will you say when 2020 ends & all cause deaths show the "pandemic" was in reality just a dempanic? :slap:
Easy.
  • Pass a public mask law with a minimum dollar amount - $50, $100...whatever
  • Every Law Enforcement agency must enforce
  • Tickets must have bodycam proof
  • Law Enforcement agency gets 100% of the revenue - this will encourage compliance by police

Those same law enforcement agencies you want to defund an neuter?

LOLOLOLOL

what a dumb twat you are.
Thanks for this win.

What win?

My god you are fucking deluded.
The win I get every time one of you losers run from a question.

New Topics

Forum List

Back