Trump Administration Admits Defeat on COVID-19, Surrenders as Failures

Easy.
  • Pass a public mask law with a minimum dollar amount - $50, $100...whatever
  • Every Law Enforcement agency must enforce
  • Tickets must have bodycam proof
  • Law Enforcement agency gets 100% of the revenue - this will encourage compliance by police

How are they going to do that when you've voted to defund them?
Is it Retard Sunday? You’ve been showing so much progress the past year...
a common theme you share with him.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Translation:

HEY - IGNORE the Biden Corruption Scandal - LOOK OVER HERE...
Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
What would you have done differently? The places where strict lockdowns took place had the most spread? Can you name one pro, college or HS athlete who has died from COVID anywhere in the world? Just one. Thank you.

College football player dies of COVID-19 complications 'Chad was beloved by all his teammates': Davidson County basketball player, 19, dies from COVID-19 complications
Puyallup High School graduate dies of COVID-19 complications

Eli Sevener played football and baseball and graduated in 2019.

Here are a few example of what you asked about. Why concentrate on young athletes? Middle aged and older Americans not worth your concern? Makes you sound like a trump supporter.

ALL three of the links say they died of COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS, which suggest an underlying health issue.

The CDC have showed that only 6% of all China Virus related deaths, was from the virus infection itself.
Yah, yah, yah, and most people that die because of regular flue actually die of pneumonia caused by getting the flu. People have conditions that they live with fine until something like this strikes. You cannot win this argument, unless you are going to just go ahead and exterminate every body with any type of medical conditions and then start adding up your pure count of Covid dead. Doubt you are going to change many death certificates.
You cannot win this argument at all...You are the one insisting that what clearly isn't working continue to be done.

You are, by definition, insane.
Take your meds and blow me.
Translation: "I am insane and have no argument".
Translation you made your little amateur diagnosis ( typical trumpian BS) and cannot prove it, so blow me, Clown.
Your hatred for Trump has blinded you. You are irrational like AOC.
Your love of Trump has blinded you. You are irrational as any cultist follower. Enjoy the Kool-Aide.
No “e” in Kool Aid and no my hatred of lying Democrats has me all in against them and their lies. My kids are still home because of their bullshit worry and teachers and politicians still getting paid fully for not doing their jobs. I ask Again, what would you have done differently than Trump? Democrats are liars with their fake Russia conspiracy bullshit and now blaming Trump for this instead of China.

Translation:

Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
What would you have done differently? The places where strict lockdowns took place had the most spread? Can you name one pro, college or HS athlete who has died from COVID anywhere in the world? Just one. Thank you.

College football player dies of COVID-19 complications 'Chad was beloved by all his teammates': Davidson County basketball player, 19, dies from COVID-19 complications

Here are a few example of what you asked about. Why concentrate on young athletes? Middle aged and older Americans not worth your concern? Makes you sound like a trump supporter.

ALL three of the links say they died of COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS, which suggest an underlying health issue.

The CDC have showed that only 6% of all China Virus related deaths, was from the virus infection itself.
Yah, yah, yah, and most people that die because of regular flue actually die of pneumonia caused by getting the flu. People have conditions that they live with fine until something like this strikes. You cannot win this argument, unless you are going to just go ahead and exterminate every body with any type of medical conditions and then start adding up your pure count of Covid dead. Doubt you are going to change many death certificates.
You cannot win this argument at all...You are the one insisting that what clearly isn't working continue to be done.

Translation you made your little amateur diagnosis ( typical trumpian BS) and cannot prove it, so blow me, Clown.
Your love of Trump has blinded you. You are irrational as any cultist follower. Enjoy the Kool-Aide.
No “e” in Kool Aid and no my hatred of lying Democrats has me all in against them and their lies. My kids are still home because of their bullshit worry and teachers and politicians still getting paid fully for not doing their jobs. I ask Again, what would you have done differently than Trump? Democrats are liars with their fake Russia conspiracy bullshit and now blaming Trump for this instead of China.
I said it in an earlier post today. Not going to look it up. You do it.

Translation:

Translation:

Why not? It’s your post? Pretty rude. You going to put me on ignore too like the cowardly OP? Amazing how Democrats don’t want to debate but just want an echo chamber.

Translation:

Translation:

Doing the same thing over and over and over and over again, while expecting a different result = insane.

You....are.....fucking.....insane.

More about the OP:

nobodygives.jpg

Translation:

Translation:

Why not? It’s your post? Pretty rude. You going to put me on ignore too like the cowardly OP? Amazing how Democrats don’t want to debate but just want an echo chamber.
You are a fine one for whining about rudeness. Nah, would not put you on ignore over anything you have said to me. Seen you beat up on a few others, but that is their problem. Heck I have taken 4 or so off ignore in the last week. I think I was up to about 10 that were so vile of mouth and borderline obcessed, had no wish to listen to them for a while, so I didn't. When it gets to the point I cannot remember what they said, I take them off. Sometimes they remind me pretty quick. None of these have. You been beating up on the OP? Flexing the verbal skills of "The Mighty Jew", dude?

Translation:

Translation:

Doing the same thing over and over and over and over again, while expecting a different result = insane.

Post your degree, Doc. I'll take it under advisement.

It was never not going to spread until herd immunity was reached.

Lockdowns are worthless, face diapers are worthless.

Grow the fuck up and learn to live with it.
Not going to learn to live with hundreds dead every day. You will comply with lawful orders to mask.
Right... because lunatic lefties tell us to? Who is going to enforce that when we say no? You and the BLM amifa beta boys? What will you say when 2020 ends & all cause deaths show the "pandemic" was in reality just a dempanic? :slap:
Easy.
  • Law Enforcement agency gets 100% of the revenue - this will encourage compliance by police
Hahaha, go fuck yourself. Masks DO NOT prevent spreading the virus. They give people a sense of false security and they typically DO NOT Social distance when wearing them. Social distancing can work, masks do not. There is NO scientific evidence they prevent virus spread. Even on N95 masks, it clearly says this mask will not prevent viruses.

Translation:

Translation:

Post your degree, Doc. I'll take it under advisement.
This no about me and my credentials.

This is about you doing the same thing over and over and over and over again, while expecting a different result....That is the colloquial, not clinical, definition of insanity.

Sorry you're dense to go with being insane.

Not going to learn to live with hundreds dead every day. You will comply with lawful orders to mask.
Right... because lunatic lefties tell us to? Who is going to enforce that when we say no? You and the BLM amifa beta boys? What will you say when 2020 ends & all cause deaths show the "pandemic" was in reality just a dempanic? :slap:
Easy.

Those same law enforcement agencies you want to defund an neuter?

LOLOLOLOL

what a dumb twat you are.

Tramp is defunding the police.

Police departments that are being forced to surrender by local progressive politicians shouldn't get federal funding to bail out said politicians.

All federal law enforcement agencies are good to go, and in fact are being forced to defend federal property, something usually handled in abstract by the locals.

Translation:

Translation:

You are a fine one for whining about rudeness. Nah, would not put you on ignore over anything you have said to me. Seen you beat up on a few others, but that is their problem. Heck I have taken 4 or so off ignore in the last week. I think I was up to about 10 that were so vile of mouth and borderline obcessed, had no wish to listen to them for a while, so I didn't. When it gets to the point I cannot remember what they said, I take them off. Sometimes they remind me pretty quick. None of these have. You been beating up on the OP? Flexing the verbal skills of "The Mighty Jew", dude?
Sometimes you need to fight censorship. What the is OP doing is censorship

Last edited:

Easy.

Those same law enforcement agencies you want to defund an neuter?

LOLOLOLOL

what a dumb twat you are.
Thanks for this win.

What win?

My god you are fucking deluded.

Translation:

Translation:

Hey Azog. It popped up in my alerts, something I post at 11:48 this morning, so I copied it. I just did not want to have to look it up and ain't on the payroll. Here ya go. :
I would have taken some of the same steps, but leveled with the American People, not just favored investment groups. I would have set the example of masking, distancing, and used the bully pulpit to attack those that tried to rally support for ignoring the science as health, we were taught in high school. Trump should have rallied his supporters to fight the virus, not health officials. I definitely would not have suggested various dumb assed treatments, such as internal cleansers, sunlight, or made assurance it would end when warm weather came. I would not have held spreader events against the recommendation of health experts. I would not have made fun of people for masking. I would not have nationalized PPE purchased and on the way to hospitals early in the epidemic, to turn over to selected wholesalers to be sold for higher profits. He was a bad leader in time of crises and that is all that counts. Anybody can play leader when the going is easy. When the chips are down is the only time that counts. Heck, he wasn't that great when times were supposed to be easy. Trump being trump is what got him impeached.

Translation:

Translation:

Hey Azog. It popped up in my alerts, something I post at 11:48 this morning, so I copied it. I just did not want to have to look it up and ain't on the payroll. Here ya go. :
I would have taken some of the same steps, but leveled with the American People, not just favored investment groups. I would have set the example of masking, distancing, and used the bully pulpit to attack those that tried to rally support for ignoring the science as health, we were taught in high school. Trump should have rallied his supporters to fight the virus, not health officials. I definitely would not have suggested various dumb assed treatments, such as internal cleansers, sunlight, or made assurance it would end when warm weather came. I would not have held spreader events against the recommendation of health experts. I would not have made fun of people for masking. I would not have nationalized PPE purchased and on the way to hospitals early in the epidemic, to turn over to selected wholesalers to be sold for higher profits. He was a bad leader in time of crises and that is all that counts. Anybody can play leader when the going is easy. When the chips are down is the only time that counts. Heck, he wasn't that great when times were supposed to be easy. Trump being trump is what got him impeached.
But initially the CDC and the surgeon general said masks were bad?

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

The mistake he made was not giving equal time to an economic expert and a psychology expert as he gave to Birx and Fauci. Other than that IDK what else he could have done. Not sure masks do anything and lockdowns definitely don’t work. Humans are social creatures and lockdowns are just bad as illustrated by continued spread but also higher opioid deaths and business failings.

Translation:

Translation:

And I think that has been re-iterated lately too

Translation:

Translation:

Initially, I think they were trying to make sure their first responders and hospital front line personnel were covered. They were masking in other countries at that time. Doctors are always masking to protect patients from infection and have worn masks to protect themselves (as possible) from the illnesses of patients. It is kind of elementary, old school, first line protection, especially with diseases that cause coughing. This isn't some new age, just discovered medical technique. Even if it is carried on breath without droplet projected by cough, it keeps it from going as far and some are indeed caught clinging to the fibers in the mask, including non-surgical masks. Any is better than none in my book.

Forum List

Back