Trump Adminastration deems firearm manufactures and Ammo manufactures and retailers critical and essential

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Anti-gunners put this in your pipe and smoke it
Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
lol

And?

Trump can ‘deem’ whatever he wants – it doesn’t change what states and local jurisdictions can do.

From your link:

“This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard.”

Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
lol

And?

Trump can ‘deem’ whatever he wants – it doesn’t change what states and local jurisdictions can do.

From your link:

“This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard.”

My town's gun shop hasn't missed a day, nor are the public and gun club ranges closed. Walmart is still selling firearms and ammunition too, as are the gun auction sites online.

My town's gun shop hasn't missed a day, nor are the public and gun club ranges closed. Walmart is still selling firearms and ammunition too, as are the gun auction sites online.
Is it any wonder the US has the largest number of Covid-19 cases in the world with under 5% of the world's population.

Is it any wonder the US has the largest number of Covid-19 cases in the world with under 5% of the world's population.

Not surprised at all. Guns cause coronavirus, so I'm told.

Any wonder that Mexifornia is inhabited by 12% of the nations population but home to 33% of the nations welfare filth?

lol

And?

From your link:

lol dig boy dig critical and essential jobs pre the leftist can not be shut down
"This advisory guidance and accompanying list are intended to support state, local, tribal, territorial and industry partners in identifying the critical infrastructure sectors and the essential workers needed to maintain the services and functions Americans depend on daily and that need to be able to operate resiliently during the COVID-19 pandemic response."
this list is to help you retards understand what is critical and essential lol

Not surprised at all. Guns cause coronavirus, so I'm told.
There must be some reason the US has the world's largest number of Covid-19 cases while having under 5% of the world's population. Perhaps it's a refusal among constitutionalists, supported by lobbyists, to make small sacrifices for the common good.
Sure it is the answer is simple. Within America, this shit started in leftist run cities and states

the flu isn't a respecter of anyone it killed over 22,000 Americans this flu season

New Topics

Forum List

Back