Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!

Trump needs many of these places to win next November. Telling them to "screw off" is not how he will do that. It failed for Obama/Hillary and will for Trump also.
/----/ NEWS FLASH: The libtards begging for money to clean up what other libtards destroyed aren't voting for Trump no matter how much money he sends. Trump gave Andy Boy Cuomo everything he needed and Cuomo still hates Trump. You see Trump will not try and buy votes like you democRATs are famous for.
Yes, bribery of the federal government is a normal thing in looney land these days. If we don't take a stand as a nation against the loons, then we are toast. Your post is spot on, and maybe Trump should beat them at their own game now, and buy the voters out using the U.S. treasury, and then rolling back unpopular laws regarding personal property taxes, the death tax excetra, excetra, excetra.

It has been the democrooks game forever now, and sadly it has been highly effective. Where there is a need fill it, and where there is a want give it. He'll be surprised as to how effective it is in the end, even though I know that him being a business man who is very financially responsible, and very organized and budget minded, the democrooks however, will do whatever it takes to get elected, even if they have to lie, cheat and steal to do it. Trump must get into the trenches, and fight fire with fire now.

Bring on the winning Trump, by using the same winning strategy as before "DELIVER what you say, and do what you say". It's a win win. Nothing else matters.
So, your ultrimate busiuness man has taken us from a stroing economyt to a recession in 3 years.

What kind of fucking idiot thinks this is good?

I'm more interested in what kind of fucking idiot thinks a pandemic is the President's fault. Oh, wait, that'd be you.
Trump did not create this Pandemic.

Here is what is Trump's fault.

He downplayed the risk.

He. downplayed the potential damage. He did nothing for two months.

He put ion a partial ban on air travel from that region in China but a lot of cases here in the US prior to that ban were not from China.

We have no national plan. Instead we have 50 different plans, 50 states competing for PPE. Our testing still is not there.

The stupid fuck wants everyone to open. His Red States buddies opened & now look at where they are.

Trump is a fuckint idiot & is killing Americans & you God damn stupid fucks still kiss his fat ass.
Fuck you Trumpettes, I hope you all get the virus & die an ugly dearth because you all deserve it./
/—-/ The states made it clear it was their call to shut down and reopen. And where was the democRAT Congress in January? They were too busy trying to overturn an election to bother having one hearing on corona. In fact deBlasio and Piglosi told everyone to come to Chinatown because it was no big deal. So take your fake outrage and shove it.
Wow, you actually have the nerve to blame Democrats when your fat assed orange POS Cbuddy was calling their concern a hoax. How pathetic can you get.
Wow you actually have the nerve to blame Trump when he banned travel and ordered a shut down while democrats all claimed he was wrong it wasn't a threat and to go out in public like nothing was happening. How pathetic can you get?

Jesus fuck you assholes love to lie. Trump blamed some travel from China after many airlines already quit flying thole routes & nearly 40 other countries had banned them. Democrats warned of the seriousness of this pandemic & trump called that concern a hoax.

Pelosi went to Chinatown before the virus was getting started here to help the Chinese American's whose businesses were hurting from dumbass people thinking Chinese were all infected. Long before any talk of shutting down.

Trump down played the virus and did nothing until mid march. He had no national plan. He said it would just disappear.

Yiou Gikds dam
LOL Pelosis , Deblasio , Biden and others all claimed there was NO THREAT, their words exactly, NO THREAT. They advised everyone to ignore the warnings and to continue socializing and gathering in big groups. You can ignore that all you want BUT it is on tape.
You people are ctoo God damn stupid to be alive. Pelosi went to Chinatown long before any advisements to stay home or wear PPE.

You assfucks are aware that time passes, right? Thay siomething said before the virus broke is not the same as something said now, right? My God.
/——-/ Timeline:
Jan 29, 2020 Trump forms Coronavirus task force and bands travel from China.
Feb 24, 2020 Piglosi visits Chinatown: Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!

Trump needs many of these places to win next November. Telling them to "screw off" is not how he will do that. It failed for Obama/Hillary and will for Trump also.
/----/ NEWS FLASH: The libtards begging for money to clean up what other libtards destroyed aren't voting for Trump no matter how much money he sends. Trump gave Andy Boy Cuomo everything he needed and Cuomo still hates Trump. You see Trump will not try and buy votes like you democRATs are famous for.
Yes, bribery of the federal government is a normal thing in looney land these days. If we don't take a stand as a nation against the loons, then we are toast. Your post is spot on, and maybe Trump should beat them at their own game now, and buy the voters out using the U.S. treasury, and then rolling back unpopular laws regarding personal property taxes, the death tax excetra, excetra, excetra.

It has been the democrooks game forever now, and sadly it has been highly effective. Where there is a need fill it, and where there is a want give it. He'll be surprised as to how effective it is in the end, even though I know that him being a business man who is very financially responsible, and very organized and budget minded, the democrooks however, will do whatever it takes to get elected, even if they have to lie, cheat and steal to do it. Trump must get into the trenches, and fight fire with fire now.

Bring on the winning Trump, by using the same winning strategy as before "DELIVER what you say, and do what you say". It's a win win. Nothing else matters.
So, your ultrimate busiuness man has taken us from a stroing economyt to a recession in 3 years.

I'm more interested in what kind of fucking idiot thinks a pandemic is the President's fault. Oh, wait, that'd be you.

He downplayed the risk.

He put ion a partial ban on air travel from that region in China but a lot of cases here in the US prior to that ban were not from China.

We have no national plan. Instead we have 50 different plans, 50 states competing for PPE. Our testing still is not there.

The stupid fuck wants everyone to open. His Red States buddies opened & now look at where they are.

Trump is a fuckint idiot & is killing Americans & you God damn stupid fucks still kiss his fat ass.
Fuck you Trumpettes, I hope you all get the virus & die an ugly dearth because you all deserve it./
Have you ever considered not being a hateful little bitch?
Have you ever considered not being a stupid fuck? Quit supporting the killing of tens of thousands of Americans by Trump's failed policies. The idea you suypport Trump is proof of what a fool you really are.
/——/ What Trump failed policies? You mean like sending Seniors with COVID back to nursing homes to infect others? You mean like that?
9A2D07E6-2F00-4F92-9C8B-0469EF86FD5A.jpeg

He downplayed the risk.

/—-/ The states made it clear it was their call to shut down and reopen. And where was the democRAT Congress in January? They were too busy trying to overturn an election to bother having one hearing on corona. In fact deBlasio and Piglosi told everyone to come to Chinatown because it was no big deal. So take your fake outrage and shove it.
Wow, you actually have the nerve to blame Democrats when your fat assed orange POS Cbuddy was calling their concern a hoax. How pathetic can you get.
Wow you actually have the nerve to blame Trump when he banned travel and ordered a shut down while democrats all claimed he was wrong it wasn't a threat and to go out in public like nothing was happening. How pathetic can you get?

Jesus fuck you assholes love to lie. Trump blamed some travel from China after many airlines already quit flying thole routes & nearly 40 other countries had banned them. Democrats warned of the seriousness of this pandemic & trump called that concern a hoax.

Pelosi went to Chinatown before the virus was getting started here to help the Chinese American's whose businesses were hurting from dumbass people thinking Chinese were all infected. Long before any talk of shutting down.

Trump down played the virus and did nothing until mid march. He had no national plan. He said it would just disappear.

Yiou Gikds dam
LOL Pelosis , Deblasio , Biden and others all claimed there was NO THREAT, their words exactly, NO THREAT. They advised everyone to ignore the warnings and to continue socializing and gathering in big groups. You can ignore that all you want BUT it is on tape.
You people are ctoo God damn stupid to be alive. Pelosi went to Chinatown long before any advisements to stay home or wear PPE.

You assfucks are aware that time passes, right? Thay siomething said before the virus broke is not the same as something said now, right? My God.
/——-/ Timeline:
Feb 24, 2020 Piglosi visits Chinatown: Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns
Trump bans some travel. Trump said it was low risk gtill mid march. Are you calling Trump a liar?

He downplayed the risk.

Yiou Gikds dam

/——-/ Timeline:
Trump bans some travel. Trump said it was low risk gtill mid march. Are you calling Trump a liar?
/-----/ A low risk gtill ??? I only deal with high risk gtills.

He downplayed the risk.

Have you ever considered not being a stupid fuck? Quit supporting the killing of tens of thousands of Americans by Trump's failed policies. The idea you suypport Trump is proof of what a fool you really are.
/——/ What Trump failed policies? You mean like sending Seniors with COVID back to nursing homes to infect others? You mean like that?
View attachment 366385

A nursing home resident get COVID. They go to the hospital for treatment. Their hospital treartments are over.

I am waiting for one of you stupid fucks to tell me where these people should have gone?

Why did Medicare recommend sending them back? Isn't Medicare a Trump Administration branch? So why are you assfucks blaming Trump?

He downplayed the risk.

Yiou Gikds dam

/——-/ Timeline:
Its a fucking typo. Deal with it.

He downplayed the risk.

View attachment 366385

A nursing home resident get COVID. They go to the hospital for treatment. Their hospital treartments are over.

I am waiting for one of you stupid fucks to tell me where these people should have gone?

Why did Medicare recommend sending them back? Isn't Medicare a Trump Administration branch? So why are you assfucks blaming Trump?
/----/ " They go to the hospital for treatment. Their hospital treartments are over. "
That's the point, they weren't treated - they were immediately sent back to the nursing home.

He downplayed the risk.

Yiou Gikds dam

/——-/ Timeline:
/----/ You deal with it. It's called proof and edit.
1595602175573.png

Last edited:

He downplayed the risk.

View attachment 366385

New York had facilities provided by the US government THAT WERE NEVER USED...

Why didn't it occur to the idiots in New York that those could be utilized for Covid 19 patients (since they got them for that specific purpose)????

He downplayed the risk.

View attachment 366385

Why didn't it occur to the idiots in New York that those could be utilized for Covid 19 patients (since they got them for that specific purpose)????
HOSPITAL facilities Not long term care. If it were used for that purpose, it would have filled up quickly & then what.

He downplayed the risk.

Yiou Gikds dam

/——-/ Timeline:
View attachment 366726
You stupid fuck Trumpettres are not worthy of proof reading. I'm responding to assholes not writing a thesis.

He downplayed the risk.

Yiou Gikds dam

/——-/ Timeline:
View attachment 366726
You stupid fuck Trumpettres are not worthy of proof reading. I'm responding to assholes not writing a thesis.
/----/ Whetrher Bidum wasd ivolvedc is not relevanmt tion the investigatiuon bvecayuse Bidum & many of his campaign lied about Ucraine contacts. If rthoisew assfucks told the truith, there would nlot hsave beedn any investigation

He downplayed the risk.

View attachment 366385

Medicare did NOT recommend sending Covid-positive patients back into the general population of nursing homes. That's a bald-faced lie from Cuomo and his ilk that you're trying to pretend to believe so that you can say, "Everything bad is always Trump's fault, Democrats are only responsible when I think it's good."

If I thought for a second you seriously wanted an answer to this question, Assfuck Dave, rather than simply wanting to have the asking BE the answer, I would tell you to consider what the states that DIDN'T slaughter all their nursing home residents did in those circumstances.

He downplayed the risk.

View attachment 366385

HOSPITAL facilities Not long term care. If it were used for that purpose, it would have filled up quickly & then what.

So you're trying to make a case that "Fuck it, too much trouble, just let 'em infect and kill the whole nursing home" is a valid, sensible choice, Assfuck Dave?

You mean all those fake scandals you all created, and then attempted to apply to him ? Yes you did.

He downplayed the risk.

View attachment 366385

Because that wouldn't have resulted in as many dead people.

The left has wanted the death toll to be as high as possible -- so they can blame Trump.

If a leftist says he cares about people, he's a lying sack of shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back