Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

This. And his supporters wonder why he can't get people together to work with him. Even if he wins in November his supporters will get none of what they want. He is too immature to actually work with both sides of an issue to get something accomplished.

He thinks you get people to come to his side by calling them names. Most people have moved beyond that when they were something like 7 .
I'll ask you, what is it trump supporters get you don't get?

I understand why Trump supporters support him. You can watch them act just like him most anywhere they are.

The thing I don't get is being satisfied with only getting name calling as an accomplishment, if you can call it that.

I understand why Trump supporters support him. You can watch them act just like him most anywhere they are.

The thing I don't get is being satisfied with only getting name calling as an accomplishment, if you can call it that.
you didn't answer my question, what is it trump supporters get you don't get?

They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
can't wait for those tax hikes? hahahahahahahaha yeah, ohkay francis.

26 trillion in debt. You are going to get tax hikes one way or the other.
so you can't wait to pay more taxes too? wow. five bucks you don't even pay any, that's why it doesn't bother you. I know taxes bother leftists otherwise they wouldn't be bitching about the tax cuts trump handed out by whining they didn't get one. folks double talking demofk, kkkers, always inconsistent.

you didn't answer my question, what is it trump supporters get you don't get?

I noted it. A hatred towards others.

They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
can't wait for those tax hikes? hahahahahahahaha yeah, ohkay francis.

26 trillion in debt. You are going to get tax hikes one way or the other.
so you can't wait to pay more taxes too? wow. five bucks you don't even pay any, that's why it doesn't bother you. I know taxes bother leftists otherwise they wouldn't be bitching about the tax cuts trump handed out by whining they didn't get one. folks double talking demofk, kkkers, always inconsistent.

It's not about me. It has nothing to do with what I want. It's a simple fact.

I noted it. A hatred towards others.
you're hating just fine. so I'm still waiting, what is it trump supporters get you don't get?

I can't be any clearer. It can't be his policies because he has failed (or not even really tried) at those. The only thing left is his name calling. No, I don't get it.

I can't be any clearer. It can't be his policies because he has failed (or not even really tried) at those. The only thing left is his name calling. No, I don't get it.
so you got nothing in queue while moaning we get more than you? too fking double speak of a demofk kkker.

I catch you fks in your lies daily. And you all never got nothing in response when caught, not well planned out at all.

so you got nothing in queue while moaning we get more than you? too fking double speak of a demofk kkker.

I catch you fks in your lies daily. And you all never got nothing in response when caught, not well planned out at all.

I don't have anything other than what I've noted. I've also noticed you have provided nothing.

I just saw this also.........basically the Republican governor of Maryland is saying the same thing.

Maryland governor says GOP needs 'bigger tent' after Trump

I don't have anything other than what I've noted. I've also noticed you have provided nothing.
I never said anything to provide something. I asked you to answer what trump supporters got you didn't get. you got jack shit. I have your lack of data as my evidence.

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.

The governor didn’t need any help from the federal government to help minimize damage and now the guy wants the fed to pay? That sounds like a governor playing politics.
Trump has compiled a long record of corruption and rewarding people who lie or otherwise help coverup his misdeeds and punishing anyone who dares criticize or oppose him. No amount of bullshit propaganda will ever be able to hide Trump's corruption.

Couldn’t answer an easy question? Thanks, you are like a politician, blather nothing and think you answered a question.

I never said anything to provide something. I asked you to answer what trump supporters got you didn't get. you got jack shit. I have your lack of data as my evidence.

I did. You get the hate....I don't.

Forum List

Back