Trump Admin Moved Millions From FEMA To ICE Ahead Of 2018 Hurricane Season

Maddow Blog on Twitter

Can't wait to hear the Carolina Freedom Caucus members explanation for this one. Should make for some interesting campaign ads ahead of the midterms.

One more example of an inept and chaotic White House and the lack of leadership in both congressional chambers.
Trump misadministration officials claim that the funds transferred amount to one percent of FEMA's overall budget, were earmarked for training and travel, and couldn’t be used for disaster relief due to ‘appropriation limitations.’

This of course isn’t the point.

The point being this is yet another example of a clueless, clumsy Trump misadministration out of touch with political reality and perception.

Ah, millions of dollars!

Damn, I thought he might have used evacuations as a way to scoop up millions of illegals in one fell swoop.

That would have been glorious.

A. It would have been glorious to see so many illegals deported.

B. It would have been glorious to see so many liberals heads explode.

Ah, millions of dollars!

Damn, I thought he might have used evacuations as a way to scoop up millions of illegals in one fell swoop.

That would have been glorious.

A. It would have been glorious to see so many illegals deported.

B. It would have been glorious to see so many liberals heads explode.

KKKorrell masturbates at night about abusing brown people.

Madcow?? Guess we can all give her factoid all the attention it deserves.

NONE

You wonder why you've been labeled deplorable? I doubt it, only curious people wonder, trumpanzees echo what they've been told and will believe anything and everything spewed by Trump&Co.

Not as deplorable as you.

I have better things to do then waste my time answering your stupid posts.

Fuck off dipshit.

Madcow?? Guess we can all give her factoid all the attention it deserves.

NONE

You wonder why you've been labeled deplorable? I doubt it, only curious people wonder, trumpanzees echo what they've been told and will believe anything and everything spewed by Trump&Co.

I know why we were labeled "deplorable" and "trumpanzees".

Because certain lefty fucktards, oppose us, but know that they cannot debate us on policy, so they engate in personal attacks, slander and marginalization, in place of serious or rational debate.

Fucktards like you, asshole.

Forum List

Back