Trump Accuses Goodfellows in Hospitals.

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
So in a middle of a virus crisis where hospitals are scrambling for supplies and health providers are literally risking their lives working to care for patients, the president of the U.S. Trump accuses doctors and nurses of stealing supplies because they are asking for so much. He told reporters that the supplies are probably going out the "BACK DOOR" and reporters should look into it. Yeah, I'm sure doctors and nurses are risking their lives so they can Goodfellows a couple boxes of N95 masks.
America, look at your president, and shake your head in sadness.

Trump is right....there is theft.....massive theft.....

Many democrat nurses and doctors have been arrested and charged with it....but the media won't tell you about them because they are involved in the theft too

Interesting that lefties assume that the President is accusing nurses of stealing supplies when he is probably talking about local hoods and maybe the janitor. Along with the crazy left's slogan of "never let a crisis go to waste" you can add "always assume the worst".

Trump is right....there is theft.....massive theft.....

Many democrat nurses and doctors have been arrested and charged with it....but the media won't tell you about them because they are involved in the theft too
Then how do you know about it?

So in a middle of a virus crisis where hospitals are scrambling for supplies and health providers are literally risking their lives working to care for patients, the president of the U.S. Trump accuses doctors and nurses of stealing supplies because they are asking for so much. He told reporters that the supplies are probably going out the "BACK DOOR" and reporters should look into it. Yeah, I'm sure doctors and nurses are risking their lives so they can Goodfellows a couple boxes of N95 masks.
That is a lie...Trump said he was holding back ventilators and other equipment from places that the CDC says is low priority so they will have them to send where they are needed most....for example a hospital in Nebraska would love to have more ventilators but they are not needed there like in NY and LA...or New Orleans....its smart...this way you don't end up shipping the same equipment over and over again....see?...dems don't think things through....its called keeping items in reserve...look it up libtards....its a solid strategy....

Hey fool......it's organized crime not doctors and nurses swiping supplies....Trump is a New Yorker who knows the street and how things work. I often wonder how leftists got so stupid but I'm starting to think it's hereditary.

Hey fool......it's organized crime not doctors and nurses swiping supplies....Trump is a New Yorker who knows the street and how things work. I often wonder how leftists got so stupid but I'm starting to think it's hereditary.
You got it wrong.
[1] Stupid, and thus...
[2] Leftist.

You got it wrong.
[1] Stupid, and thus...
[2] Leftist.

Nope....I believe it's generational...broken DNA, possibly attempted abortions, (ie punch in the stomach). Look at them...very few blue eyes, smarmy, unibrow, crooked teeth, permanently hunched over from years of school backpacks, vacant eyes, never laugh, terrified of personal contact, socially inept, peculiar smell ,cat hair all over them.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

You got it wrong.
[1] Stupid, and thus...
[2] Leftist.

Nope....I believe it's generational...broken DNA, possibly attempted abortions, (ie punch in the stomach). Look at them...very few blue eyes, smarmy, unibrow, crooked teeth, permanently hunched over from years of school backpacks, vacant eyes, never laugh, terrified of personal contact, socially inept, peculiar smell ,cat hair all over them.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg
I half don't agree because I know lots of kids who are diametrically opposed to their parents political leanings.
I half agree because Liberalism is definitely dysfunctional DNA.

I went through my turn in the Navy as a medical technician and I worked some in local hospitals when I got out
of Uncle Sam's service.

I know how hospital's work and are stocked. Doctors have nothing to do with it and nurses are only slightly more involved. Orderlies and custodians bring stuff in and out of the hospital all day long
and are in charge of keeping supplies stocked up.

To think the Mob couldn't spread some cash around to minimum wage drones
and take stuff out the back door is ridiculous.
It's wishful thinking purely because Trump said otherwise.

My wife sees health practitioners stealing masks.

She reports it, right?

She reports it, right?
She reports it to me.

Interesting that lefties assume that the President is accusing nurses of stealing supplies when he is probably talking about local hoods and maybe the janitor. Along with the crazy left's slogan of "never let a crisis go to waste" you can add "always assume the worst".
No he meant the medical professions and by way the janitors are vitally imp to the hospitals.

I think you have compared local hoods to janitors, am I right?

So you wife should report them to authorities.

My wife doesn’t know which authorities are screwing which Nurse’s.
Yeah...they do that...a lot.

Trump is blaming his incompetence and failure on employee theft and his brainwashed flunkies are gleefully nodding their heads and agreeing.

My wife doesn’t know which authorities are screwing which Nurse’s.
Yeah...they do that...a lot.
So she should ask who they are and report them.

Forum List

Back