Trump Accuses Goodfellows in Hospitals.

So in a middle of a virus crisis where hospitals are scrambling for supplies and health providers are literally risking their lives working to care for patients, the president of the U.S. Trump accuses doctors and nurses of stealing supplies because they are asking for so much. He told reporters that the supplies are probably going out the "BACK DOOR" and reporters should look into it. Yeah, I'm sure doctors and nurses are risking their lives so they can Goodfellows a couple boxes of N95 masks.
America, look at your president, and shake your head in sadness.
My wife sees health practitioners stealing masks.
So you wife should report them to authorities.
My wife doesn’t know which authorities are screwing which Nurse’s.
Yeah...they do that...a lot.
My wife sees health practitioners stealing masks.
So she should ask who they are and report them.
Sure, cupcake, sure.
I've reported people in the Finance sector and got my ass handed to me.
You think the Health sector is pure as clouds, don't cha?
You are quite naive, aren't you?

"Of course, as Ward has explained, the DPA doesn’t cause companies to be subsumed, or even partly owned, by the federal government — it just directs them to make items the country needs, like masks and ventilators.

All this makes the president’s strange accusations sad and ridiculous. The fact is, New York — and every place in the US currently struggling to treat high volumes of Covid-19 patients — needs goods that simply do not currently exist." ibid

Trump is likewise sad and ridiculous.

So in a middle of a virus crisis where hospitals are scrambling for supplies and health providers are literally risking their lives working to care for patients, the president of the U.S. Trump accuses doctors and nurses of stealing supplies because they are asking for so much. He told reporters that the supplies are probably going out the "BACK DOOR" and reporters should look into it. Yeah, I'm sure doctors and nurses are risking their lives so they can Goodfellows a couple boxes of N95 masks.
America, look at your president, and shake your head in sadness.

Son, I ran that screed through Google translate - I tried every setting. Arkansas dumbass to English, Canadian sisterfucker to English, Ghetto to English..... I got nothing. What are you trying to offer up here?

Forum List

Back