Trump accuses Colombia of sending drugs and criminals to the US

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In this 2019 article, Trump explains where the drugs are coming from. There is no word about Venezuela. And the drugs flow and flow while Trump now accuses Maduro who has nothing to do with it.

In this 2019 article, Trump explains where the drugs are coming from. There is no word about Venezuela. And the drugs flow and flow while Trump now accuses Maduro who has nothing to do with it.

He's probably right.
It is your "allies" who bring the drugs. All is documented and Trumps lies re exposed by his own words.

Attacking Venezuela works on so many levels. Especially with the Jethros who vote for him.

Fuck Venezuela.
If you want Trump to end the regime changes and endless wars as he promised you just need to put a bullet in him. This is no longer uhmm, I don´t like your party, your girls are too tiny. This is murderous presidents of evil vs mankind. Make your choice.

Attacking Venezuela works on so many levels. Especially with the Jethros who vote for him.

Fuck Venezuela.
If you want Trump to end the regime changes and endless wars as he promised you just need to put a bullet in him. This is no longer uhmm, I don´t like your party, your girls are too tiny. This is murderous presidents of evil vs mankind. Make your choice.

Go fuck yourself. I like regime changes and endless wars.

GiIve me your GPS coordinates and I'll see if I can't drop a Hellfire missile in your lap, ya terrorist fuck.

Fuck Venezuela.

Go fuck yourself. I like regime changes and endless wars.

GiIve me your GPS coordinates and I'll see if I can't drop a Hellfire missile in your lap, ya terrorist fuck.
You can try regime change here but I am going multiply you into many parts. So lets see if it works out.
By the way, are trumpbots privileged or does Trump distribute the Corona to everyone equally?

Forum List

Back