Trump a modern day Patton

Patton would have slapped Trump as a coward

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!
im sure he would have had something to say about joey too....

Joey doesn't parade around trying to be a tough guy.
what the fuck does that have to do with what was happening 50 years ago?...did biden get around the draft just like many did back then or not?...

He didn’t get a doctor to create a fake medical condition
did he dodge the draft like many others did back then or not?...
Of course not
Biden received legal deferments
oh bullshit how many people got out because they were going to school?.....and when biden was through with school he was reclassified as as unavailable for service due to a history of asthma,but yet the guy played football in college.....yea it sounds about right....

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

what the fuck does that have to do with what was happening 50 years ago?...did biden get around the draft just like many did back then or not?...

Of course not
Biden received legal deferments
oh bullshit how many people got out because they were going to school?.....and when biden was through with school he was reclassified as as unavailable for service due to a history of asthma,but yet the guy played football in college.....yea it sounds about right....
If Biden had served, we would have won that war.
Biden knew more than the Generals

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:
Absolute insult to General Patton and all Generals.
Trump has continually insulted our military leaders. He has fired the majority of military leaders from his staff because they spoke the truth to him.

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

If you dodged the damn draft while others when off and died, don't bring your ass on the stage 30yrs later acting like you are a Billy Bad Ass Patriot.
He is supporting the military while others like Clinton and Biden let people die with faulty equipment.

Neither did our previous president although he does parade quite a bit.

I%20told%20Russia%20cropped-M.jpg

What draft did he dodge dumbass when he was a young man?

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

How many veterans has Biden attacked?

Does Biden walk around trying to act like a Billy Badass Patriot?

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

If you dodged the damn draft while others when off and died, don't bring your ass on the stage 30yrs later acting like you are a Billy Bad Ass Patriot.
He is supporting the military while others like Clinton and Biden let people die with faulty equipment.

More right wing bullshit.

[

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

answer the question,quit trying to show me how good you can dance...

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

Which equipment was faulty?

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

Biden was a good friend of John McCain

Trump thought he was a coward

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:
Trump and Patton should never be used in the same page. You totally dishonor Patton and aggrandize the pooper.

[

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

Dancing is all you do Trump Humper.

[

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

i bet you could not find a post of mine supporting the jerk...but now speaking of dancing dipshit....why dont you answer the question i asked?......or are you one of these posters who just likes to spew bullshit?...

[

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

i bet you could not find a post of mine supporting the jerk...but now speaking of dancing dipshit....why dont you answer the question i asked?......or are you one of these posters who just likes to spew bullshit?...

Yep it looks like he pulled off the same trick as Trump, the difference is he doesn't run around today talking about other veterans and claiming to be a Billy Bad Ass after the fact.

[

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

Yep it looks like he pulled off the same trick as Trump, the difference is he doesn't run around today talking about other veterans and claiming to be a Billy Bad Ass after the fact.
thank you for admitting he did.....

Yea George Washington thought Trump should have been the first president.
There are many similarities between Trump and Geo Washington.

Both being honest and forthright men who despised liars, and sacrificed their personal lives in the service of the country and its people. ... :cool:

Sunni Man you just go to far with the comedy.

Forum List

Back