Trump a modern day Patton

More like a modern day Gomer Pyle...

And yet the leftists can find a viable candidate to defeat him for two terms cupcake.
Trump has proven himself to be THE leader our country needed during this all out war to defeat the corona virus.

Much like Gen. Patton, our President is on the front lines inspiring the medical community to find a cure, and calming the fears of the country's citizens. ... :thup:
Tell that to the families of the 1,000+ people who have died.

Great point sweetie, the analogy fails because no men died under Patton during World War II.

Clearly you went to public school.

Try and keep up and ask if you need more help again.
My post had nothing to do with Patton.
It had to do with the "great" job Trump is doing.
Over 1,000 dead and now 3,000,000 freshly unemployed.
Clearly we can do better.
whats your plan billy?....
Self quarantine.
Hopefully not die.

Even Gomer Pyle is a lot smarter than you are.
Trumps IQ is said to be around 153 or so. My guess is that your kind of idiot is way below par, somewhere in the high 80s to low 90s maybe.

Says the guy who can't use punctuation...

So I'm guessing Trump is the one who reported his IQ? And you believed him? And you call me an idiot... You're funny, and not in a good way.
If Trumps IQ and grades were that high......why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?

Good question. I suppose Dick's failure to us the apostrophe "s" indicating the possessive could have been intentional, perhaps he meant the collective IQ of all the Trumps is 153...
you are a real dumbass
'...'to us the apostrophe'''---WTF is that?!!?? hahahahahha
and you say:
...''intentional, perhaps.........''' ----TOTALLY wrong grammatically...comma shouldn't be there
..you really look stupid for being a grammar nazi, when you are fked up yourself--it's worse

I think Trump's advisors have done much more, maybe not enough but great for the circumstances. They are true heroes. If not for them, Trump would still be screaming "fake news, fake disease".
And WHO do you think put that team of advisors together?

And yet the leftists can find a viable candidate to defeat him for two terms cupcake.
Trump has proven himself to be THE leader our country needed during this all out war to defeat the corona virus.

Much like Gen. Patton, our President is on the front lines inspiring the medical community to find a cure, and calming the fears of the country's citizens. ... :thup:

Great point sweetie, the analogy fails because no men died under Patton during World War II.

Try to keep up, scooter. I'm no fan of Biden or Sanders either.

I'm no fan of Biden or Sanders either.
I didn't ask.

Even Gomer Pyle is a lot smarter than you are.
Trumps IQ is said to be around 153 or so. My guess is that your kind of idiot is way below par, somewhere in the high 80s to low 90s maybe.

Says the guy who can't use punctuation...

So I'm guessing Trump is the one who reported his IQ? And you believed him? And you call me an idiot... You're funny, and not in a good way.
If Trumps IQ and grades were that high......why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?

Good question. I suppose Dick's failure to us the apostrophe "s" indicating the possessive could have been intentional, perhaps he meant the collective IQ of all the Trumps is 153...
you are a real dumbass
'...'to us the apostrophe'''---WTF is that?!!?? hahahahahha
and you say:
...''intentional, perhaps.........''' ----TOTALLY wrong grammatically...comma shouldn't be there
..you really look stupid for being a grammar nazi, when you are fked up yourself--it's worse

Thanks for the proof read, I corrected the "us" but you're wrong, the comma after the word "intentional" is entirely appropriate.

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

Yep, he's like Patton. LOL. Too bad we couldn't go back in time and ask Patton if he ever bravely dodged STD's in big cities...you know, like Trump did in the 70's. It was hell for him.

Thank you for the great, thoughtful response, dude.

I am neither, Jim. I think he needs to step back and let those who know about this sort of shit do the talking. The President means well, but with just about every opportunity he gives information contradictory to that of the doctors. That is not helpful. Trying to rush through this is going to help any of us. Back online by Easter? Only if we want to start building more morgues. I don't think he wants to hurt the country, but I do think he is so focused on getting re-elected that he's starting to panic. The strongest pillars of his re-election argument is the economy and historically low unemployment across the board. He knows that the longer this thing goes on the more it hurts him and his chances.

The President gets attacked for not leading and for doing too much at the same time. For him to lead he has to herd the experts of various narrowly defined fields, take their accumulated advice and come up with responses he thinks most reasonable and a trade off between health disaster and economic disaster which is also almost always also a health disaster as suicides go way up too. That is good leadership, IMO.

The 'back on line by Easter' is more of a goal than a hard date, but making it a state by state decision is giving the nation more flexibility.

Imo, the only thing he has done I would do different is to focus the social distancing/isolation on the most vulnerable groups, get help to them through courier services, and let the rest of us go about our daily business. But use federal responses to help the states to manage their COVID19 response more than try to determine everything from Washington.

On the up side, it looks like Joe Biden will be his competition. That guy's just creepy.
Lol, the up side? Almost do you convince me that you are a Republican. :D

I'm no fan of Biden or Sanders either.
I didn't ask.

I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Chitwood. I suppose I could have taken the time to edit out your exchange with him...

My post had nothing to do with Patton.
It had to do with the "great" job Trump is doing.
Over 1,000 dead and now 3,000,000 freshly unemployed.
Clearly we can do better.

What is the title of the Thread darling?

Thank you for the great, thoughtful response, dude.

I am neither, Jim. I think he needs to step back and let those who know about this sort of shit do the talking. The President means well, but with just about every opportunity he gives information contradictory to that of the doctors. That is not helpful. Trying to rush through this is going to help any of us. Back online by Easter? Only if we want to start building more morgues. I don't think he wants to hurt the country, but I do think he is so focused on getting re-elected that he's starting to panic. The strongest pillars of his re-election argument is the economy and historically low unemployment across the board. He knows that the longer this thing goes on the more it hurts him and his chances.

The President gets attacked for not leading and for doing too much at the same time. For him to lead he has to herd the experts of various narrowly defined fields, take their accumulated advice and come up with responses he thinks most reasonable and a trade off between health disaster and economic disaster which is also almost always also a health disaster as suicides go way up too. That is good leadership, IMO.

The 'back on line by Easter' is more of a goal than a hard date, but making it a state by state decision is giving the nation more flexibility.

Imo, the only thing he has done I would do different is to focus the social distancing/isolation on the most vulnerable groups, get help to them through courier services, and let the rest of us go about our daily business. But use federal responses to help the states to manage their COVID19 response more than try to determine everything from Washington.

On the up side, it looks like Joe Biden will be his competition. That guy's just creepy.
Lol, the up side? Almost do you convince me that you are a Republican. :D

I was a Republican for many, many years. My first Presidential vote was for Reagan. I still lean to the right, but by today's standards, that seems to be left. My voter registration is undeclared these days, neither party has much appeal for me lately, but I do have hope.

I always try to be fair, to both sides, despite whatever bias' I may hold.

I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.
Gen. Eisenhower the commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be great leaders in the service of our nation. ... :cool:

This is what makes Trump Humpers idiots.

Eisenhower wanted to serve in combat and was denied. Trump used his daddy's money not to serve. Big difference.
All of those Progs that did not serve. The bottom of the sewer was reached with Hill and Bill. It does not matter anymore about Viet Nam and will not for future Presidents. Unless Biden wins. He like Clinton, was another Prog who did not serve.

When did Trump SERVE again.

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

I see him more as a General Grant....the General that the establishment Republicans wanted Lincoln to fire.......the General who then went on to beat the democrats.....what he needs is his General Sherman....

Would that be the Sherman they claimed burned down the South.

I think the Patton comparison is most accurate. Winners know how to win.
Trump knows more than Patton
Pure Jenius. ISIS expert...

snake-oil-salesman-trump.jpg

And yet Trump gets things done effectively, unlike Europe which is dying off, or China which had to use draconian methods and their state controlled media to bull shit everyone.

So why are the numbers of the infected and dying going up everyday.

Let's see your records, Einstien.

He didn't claim he was 153 and he isn't the POTUS, so why do you need to see his records. Come to think of it, it's funny how you Trump Humpers want to see everyone else's records but you don't think Trump should show his.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

trump fought the Vietnam War by avoiding STDs. Wonder if General Patton fought wars like that...

Forum List

Back