Trump a modern day Patton

More like a modern day Gomer Pyle...
Thousands if not millions of peoples lives were saved by this Gomer Pyle.

You are a partisan ideologue, incapable of independent rational thought..

Oh, poor baby. Did I make you angwy? Touch a nerve? Truth hurts?

I'm not partisan at all, unlike you. I give equal time to both parties because they both suck.

The only partisan hack in this exchange is you.

I am not an ideologue either, unlike you who spouts your party's line at every chance and every turn, you who worships at the Alter of Trump. You who believes that any who does not agree with Trump's every utterance is an enemy and a leftist.

Even Gomer Pyle is a lot smarter than you are.
Trumps IQ is said to be around 153 or so. My guess is that your kind of idiot is way below par, somewhere in the high 80s to low 90s maybe.

Says the guy who can't use punctuation...

So I'm guessing Trump is the one who reported his IQ? And you believed him? And you call me an idiot... You're funny, and not in a good way.

I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.
Gen. Eisenhower the commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be great leaders in the service of our nation. ... :cool:

This is what makes Trump Humpers idiots.

Eisenhower wanted to serve in combat and was denied. Trump used his daddy's money not to serve. Big difference.
All of those Progs that did not serve. The bottom of the sewer was reached with Hill and Bill. It does not matter anymore about Viet Nam and will not for future Presidents. Unless Biden wins. He like Clinton, was another Prog who did not serve.

Biden did not have Bone Spurs

Trumps IQ is said to be around 153 or so. My guess is that your kind of idiot is way below par, somewhere in the high 80s to low 90s maybe.

So I'm guessing Trump is the one who reported his IQ? And you believed him? And you call me an idiot... You're funny, and not in a good way.
If Trumps IQ and grades were that high......why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

Shinsplints? A leader? Make me laugh harder.

If Trumps IQ and grades were that high......why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?

Good question. I suppose Dick's failure to use the apostrophe "s" indicating the possessive could have been intentional, perhaps he meant the collective IQ of all the Trumps is 153...

Last edited:
I think the Patton comparison is most accurate. Winners know how to win.
Trump knows more than Patton
Pure Jenius. ISIS expert...

snake-oil-salesman-trump.jpg

I'm not partisan at all, unlike you. I give equal time to both parties because they both suck.
I am not an ideologue either, unlike you who spouts your party's line at every chance and every turn, you who worships at the Alter of Trump. You who believes that any who does not agree with Trump's every utterance is an enemy and a leftist.
So, you are a moron.

Thanks for clarifying that, dip shit.

So, you are a moron.

Thanks for clarifying that, dip shit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

Good question. I suppose Dick's failure to us the apostrophe "s" indicating the possessive could have been intentional, perhaps he meant the collective IQ of all the Trumps is 153...
Which is about 152 points higher than the average TDS jack asses like yourself.

Good question. I suppose Dick's failure to us the apostrophe "s" indicating the possessive could have been intentional, perhaps he meant the collective IQ of all the Trumps is 153...
Which is about 152 points higher than the average TDS jack asses like yourself.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my IQ is just fine and I do not suffer from TDS. But thanks for playing, pumpkin.

I realize you go through life with blinders on, but had you been paying attention, I have, on a number of occasions defended President Trump.

I think the Patton comparison is most accurate. Winners know how to win.
Trump knows more than Patton
Pure Jenius. ISIS expert...

snake-oil-salesman-trump.jpg

And yet Trump gets things done effectively, unlike Europe which is dying off, or China which had to use draconian methods and their state controlled media to bull shit everyone.

He hasn't done enough, and the pandemic hasn't yet hit the US full force. It's probably going to get worse in Europe, and much worse in the US a bit later.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my IQ is just fine and I do not suffer from TDS. But thanks for playing, pumpkin.
If you think Trump is fucking up the COVID19 response then you are an idiot or a Woketard, same thing.

Forum List

Back