Trump 66% in post debate poll

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
great news indeed. Nice to see he told the terror network to go to hell.

That's exceedingly scary, considering he wasn't even in the debate.

Kinda like George Clooney being nominated for best supporting actor for Star Wars: the Force Awakens

Trump ia awakening the force as us Jedi Trump knights fight against the evil sith GOP and fox news.

Absolutely bizarre.

Yes its bizarre that ricky ricardo still has a few drooling supporters.
I'm just curious. Why, specifically, do you support Trump?

What would you like to see DC look like at the end of a Trump administration?

Why?? He gets things done. He campaigns the same way we all feel, from the heart. He doesnt memorize soundbites like rubio. and most important, unlike rubio/bush, he isnt owned by billionaire donors.

Absolutely bizarre.

People realize that entering a game that is rigged against you is a sign of weakness.

Walking away from a bad deal is a sign of a good negotiator.

The part that is bizarre is that in America today that this seems bizarre to you.

Absolutely bizarre.

Why?? He gets things done. He campaigns the same way we all feel, from the heart. He doesnt memorize soundbites like rubio. and most important, unlike rubio/bush, he isnt owned by billionaire donors.
Okay, let's focus on the "he gets things done" part.

If he gets things done via cooperating with Democrats (which he has promised), or if he gets things done that don't coincide with conservatism, is that okay with you?

Absolutely bizarre.

People realize that entering a game that is rigged against you is a sign of weakness.

The part that is bizarre is that in America today that this seems bizarre to you.
Exactly, and Trump would have walked away from the iran deal until iran buckled.

Absolutely bizarre.

If he gets things done via cooperating with Democrats (which he has promised), or if he gets things done that don't coincide with conservatism, is that okay with you?

You dont get it. Ryan/ricardo work with dems and get notheing in return. When Trump will negotiate with democrats he will NOT be rolled.

Absolutely bizarre.

Well, I'm the first to admit that I don't understand partisan politics.

It just seems like the feeble grip I do have on it is loosening with his popularity.

Absolutely bizarre.

You dont get it. Ryan/ricardo work with dems and get notheing in return. When Trump will negotiate with democrats he will NOT be rolled.
So are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

And if that's the case, what in his history/background gives you this confidence?

Having watched several of Donald Trump's stump speeches and interviews...I find the contention that he doesn't rely on sound bites to be patently ridiculous.

So are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

And if that's the case, what in his history/background gives you this confidence?

He accomplishes things. Lets see you justify your support for a jerk who is a puppet for billionaire donors. Now if you support Sanders, i apologize since at least he is a man of integrity.

Absolutely bizarre.

It just seems like the feeble grip I do have on it is loosening with his popularity.

This is not partisan politics.

Entering a game you know is rigged against you is a sign of weakness.

Fox putting in a biased moderator is them being dicks, and rigging the game against Trump.

The strongest leverage in a deal is being wiling to walk away from the Deal.

It makes complete sense that this would reflect well on Trump.

YOu not being able to see it is the weirdness here.

He accomplishes things. Lets see you justify your support for a jerk who is a puppet for billionaire donors. Now if you support Sanders, i apologize since at least he is a man of integrity.
Okay, "he accomplishes things". I'll ask again: Are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

Absolutely bizarre.

This is not partisan politics.

Entering a game you know is rigged against you is a sign of weakness.

Fox putting in a biased moderator is them being dicks, and rigging the game against Trump.

The strongest leverage in a deal is being wiling to walk away from the Deal.

It makes complete sense that this would reflect well on Trump.

YOu not being able to see it is the weirdness here.
Okay, I'll ask you the same question: How will you feel if his negotiations with Democrats produce results with which you don't agree?

Forum List

Back