Trump 3rd Party?

Would you break from the GOP to Vote for TrumP

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
And you wonder why so many will dismiss your support of DeSantis. You can't even defend his actions.

You didn't ask as question, so please point to what question you're referring to.

Why should I defend Desantis on anything? He's evil, he has an R after his name. Please keep voting D to save the country. :laughing0301:

You didn't ask as question, so please point to what question you're referring to.

Why should I defend Desantis on anything? He's evil, he has an R after his name. Please keep voting D to save the country. :laughing0301:

So you condemn others for a dislike for DeSantis while calling him evil.

Gotcha.

I don't vote D.

So you condemn others for a dislike for DeSantis while calling him evil.

Gotcha.

I don't vote D.

No, I was just saying there is really no difference between Trump and Desanis, Desantis will be painted with the same brush, as you so nicely illustrated. If Desantis becomes the nominee in 2024, he will be treated with the same disdain and hate as Trump has seen for the last 6 years, nothing will be different.

No, I was just saying there is really no difference between Trump and Desanis, Desantis will be painted with the same brush, as you so nicely illustrated. If Desantis becomes the nominee in 2024, he will be treated with the same disdain and hate as Trump has seen for the last 6 years, nothing will be different.
They did the same with Bush II (deservedly there though) and McCain (a RINO and neocon).

Anyone on the right will be treated like Trump, its what the left does

They did the same with Bush II (deservedly there though) and McCain (a RINO and neocon).

Anyone on the right will be treated like Trump, its what the left does

Absolutely, and they look like fools running around on here acting like things will be great once Trump is gone. The hate will just be transferred to the next candidate, and if that candidate doesn't take their bullshit and speaks candidly like Trump does, they'll be labeled as Trump 2.0. They just can't stop the hatred, it's part of their DNA.

No, I was just saying there is really no difference between Trump and Desanis, Desantis will be painted with the same brush, as you so nicely illustrated.

He did what I illustrated. I asked you to justify it but you can't but others should be good with it?

If Desantis becomes the nominee in 2024, he will be treated with the same disdain and hate as Trump has seen for the last 6 years, nothing will be different.

And why shouldn't he? Why should I not condemn his waste of taxpayers money like I noted?

He did what I illustrated. I asked you to justify it but you can't but others should be good with it?

And why shouldn't he? Why should I not condemn his waste of taxpayers money like I noted?
So you would rather DeSantis and Red States waste tax payer money keeping illegals in their state?

I think it was a brilliant move sending them to rich liberal areas

So you would rather DeSantis and Red States waste tax payer money keeping illegals in their state?

I have made threads stating why DeSantis is not serious about addressing illegals in Florida. It's why he went to Texas to get them.

Look them up and address what I posted.

I think it was a brilliant move sending them to rich liberal areas

$600,000 to get illegals from Texas. If that would please you as a Floridian, well.......

You can disdain him all you want, I could really care less. You'll 'disdain' anything with an R after its name.

Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. He can almost certainly get enough signatures to get on every ballot in every state...

Any of you guys going to back him in 2024 if he runs 3rd party?
Why would he do that? He's pretty much guaranteed to win the nomination as a Republican. Waiting to run 3rd party in the general election would give him less chance of winning than if he were the Republican nominee.

I have made threads stating why DeSantis is not serious about addressing illegals in Florida. It's why he went to Texas to get them.

Look them up and address what I posted.

$600,000 to get illegals from Texas. If that would please you as a Floridian, well.......
I'm not a Floridian

Forum List

Back