Trump +3 in Virginia

HU is about a 95% African american college so i doubt they are biased toward trump.

Nothin' could be finer than to be in Carolina..........when da' Beast gets cuffed.

mcauliffe .......... another crooked Clinton "friend". gag me with raw cow guts!

Comrade Donnie will NEVER win Virginia. Count on it! Not as long as there is Northern Virginia.

Comrade Donnie will NEVER win Virginia. Count on it! Not as long as there is Northern Virginia.

Not sure about that. I know alot of people who gave up voting who will vote this time.

Thanks Sarah.

When he pulled even, I called the state for him, due to media bias I always add two points to the GOP side.

He has been ahead in Florida for over a week, which puts him past 270.

PollDateSampleMoE
Trump (R)
Clinton (D)
Johnson (L)
SpreadRCP Average10/26 - 11/1----46.446.43.0TieQuinnipiac10/27 - 11/1602 LV4.044473Clinton +3WRAL-TV/SurveyUSA10/28 - 10/31659 LV3.951443Trump +7Remington Research (R)10/30 - 10/301176 LV2.947452Trump +2CBS News/YouGov10/26 - 10/28992 LV4.145483Clinton +3Emerson10/26 - 10/27650 LV3.845484Clinton +3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson

Presently a tie. I think that the women's vote will be the deciding factor in Virginia.

Fake scandal so far. No one knows what is in those e-mails. So it is innuendo, not facts thus far. In the mean time, there are trial dates for The Donald concerning his rape of a 13 year old, and the fraud of the Trump University.

Now suppose that Trump becomes President, then the jury says that the woman's testimony concerning her rape by Trump when she was 13 years old is correct, and award her a large settlement. So the rest of the world see the US as having a President that has raped a child. Hip Hip Hooray, MAGA!

Fake scandal so far. No one knows what is in those e-mails. So it is innuendo, not facts thus far. In the mean time, there are trial dates for The Donald concerning his rape of a 13 year old, and the fraud of the Trump University.

Now suppose that Trump becomes President, then the jury says that the woman's testimony concerning her rape by Trump when she was 13 years old is correct, and award her a large settlement. So the rest of the world see the US as having a President that has raped a child. Hip Hip Hooray, MAGA!

You mean the woman who used a FAKE ADDRESS when she filed this earlier this year in California? That rocket scientist? (Or is she a Brain surgeon?)

HRC takes VA very, very easily. It will be over by 11AM on election day. Trump loss.

New Topics

Forum List

Back