Trump 212 / 14 in Endorsements

NO, I voted AGAINST an orange,lying, retarded, treasonous, grifter.
Ha ha - you're going to be in SOOOO much trouble if he comes back. lol :p

It's almost worth voting for the guy just to see that part. Democrats should definitely be punished SEVERELY for their rotten behavior these past few years.

You're the one ignoring reality, easy to do when you have an IV of orange kool-aid every day.
I didnt vote for trump. You DID vote for biden. Which means you voted for all those deplorable characteristics.
I dont vote for shitty people. Of course, im not a non thinking, binary partisan like you, so you wouldnt understand.

Ha ha - you're going to be in SOOOO much trouble if he comes back. lol :p

It's almost worth voting for the guy just to see that part. Democrats should definitely be punished SEVERELY for their rotten behavior these past few years.
Sure Q NUT.
You would destroy the country just to "punish" someone, just like your retarded dear leader.

The Vietnam village syndrome "We had to destroy the village, to save it'.

Traitor.

He is also responsible for the deaths of over 40 MILLION people, you disgusting piece of shit!
So, why does your dear leader want to emulate and admire, such a person?

The speech that Russian President Vladimir Putin made on Wednesday bore the hallmarks of unapologetic authoritarianism, Russia experts and observers said.

“Putin really wants to take Russia back to Stalin days,” Olga Lautman.
“He has always emulated Stalin, and this speech is definitely angrier and stronger than previous speeches.”

You support this you fuckwad?
Your dear leader does.

So, why does your dear leader want to emulate and admire, such a person?

The speech that Russian President Vladimir Putin made on Wednesday bore the hallmarks of unapologetic authoritarianism, Russia experts and observers said.

“Putin really wants to take Russia back to Stalin days,” Olga Lautman.
“He has always emulated Stalin, and this speech is definitely angrier and stronger than previous speeches.”

You support this you fuckwad?
Your dear leader does.
Who is my "dear leader", you binary dumbfuck?

Trump could get to 300 in next TWO WEEKS !

You people are so fucking cute.

Candidate up by 25 percentage points....Trump then endorses said candidate....Trump worshipers...."Holy fuck, Trump did it a again"

Next Trump will predict it will be hot on the 4th of July in Florida and you all will think he is fucking Nostradamus

I didnt vote for him, nor support him. He spends like a leftist, is authoritarian like a leftist, acts like a 12 year old girl and is as smart as a 12 year old.
Anything else, dumbass?
Too funny.

Just like you morons never voted for Bush.

I didnt vote for Bush. Wasnt even old enough.
And who is "you?" Let me guess, your binary dumb ass thinks im a republican, conservative or both? :lol:
You need to grow up dude.
Sure................gaslighting only works on the gullible.

"That means, you voted FOR a racist, lying, incestuous pedo, sexual assaulting pants shitter.
Congrats idiot".

So, you didn't vote?

Sure................gaslighting only works on the gullible.

"That means, you voted FOR a racist, lying, incestuous pedo, sexual assaulting pants shitter.
Congrats idiot".

So, you didn't vote?
I didnt vote the last go around. Its was the biggest joke of an election I have ever seen or heard of.
In 16', I did a write in.

Forum List

Back