Trump 212 / 14 in Endorsements

That Trump is an unethical, stupid, megalomaniacal lunatic who can’t manage anything or handle adversity was obvious if you followed his business adventures in the 80s.

His political rise is a result of the media creating a fake image of him as a business genius.

NO, I voted AGAINST an orange,lying, retarded, treasonous, grifter.
No, you voted for Russia and China doing whatever the hell they want. Gas prices at an all time high, Food prices going through the roof. Empty shelves, drug cartels controlling our border, out of control crime and trannies taking over our schools.

All because orange isn't your color. You fucking dumbass...

That means, you voted FOR a racist, lying, incestuous pedo, sexual assaulting pants shitter.
Congrats idiot.
NO, RETARD.

I didn't vote for Trump.

Donald Trump may have failed to disavow the Ku Klux Klan in late February, but he’ll have you know he is not racist. In fact, he claims to be “the least racist person that you have ever met,” and last summer he pulled out the old standby about not having a racist bone in his body.

In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.
He’s a Mexican,” Trump said. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
Curiel, it should be noted, is an American citizen who was born in Indiana. And as a prosecutor in the late 1990s, he went after Mexican drug cartels, making him a target for assassination by a Tijuana drug lord.

Who's gonna pay for the wall?

"I did try and fuck her. She was married," Trump is heard telling Bush.

He continues, per the Post recording, "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'

"
I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. ... Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trump also apparently had an eye for Arianne Zucker, who was to lead him to the soap's set.

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump says. "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

"And when you're a star they let you do it. ... You can do anything."

1656520370742.png

Congrats............moron, but Trump loves you.

NO, RETARD.

I didn't vote for Trump.

Donald Trump may have failed to disavow the Ku Klux Klan in late February, but he’ll have you know he is not racist. In fact, he claims to be “the least racist person that you have ever met,” and last summer he pulled out the old standby about not having a racist bone in his body.

In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.
He’s a Mexican,” Trump said. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
Curiel, it should be noted, is an American citizen who was born in Indiana. And as a prosecutor in the late 1990s, he went after Mexican drug cartels, making him a target for assassination by a Tijuana drug lord.

Who's gonna pay for the wall?

"I did try and fuck her. She was married," Trump is heard telling Bush.

He continues, per the Post recording, "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'

"
I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. ... Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trump also apparently had an eye for Arianne Zucker, who was to lead him to the soap's set.

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump says. "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

"And when you're a star they let you do it. ... You can do anything."

View attachment 663856

Congrats............moron, but Trump loves you.

You can ignore reality if you want. IDC, im used to you doing it. Im getting used to all of you 2 bit hacks doing it.
People like you are why im so cynical.

Amusing how people assume that not voting for Trump meant voting for Biden.

You can ignore reality if you want. IDC, im used to you doing it. Im getting used to all of you 2 bit hacks doing it.
People like you are why im so cynical.
You're the one ignoring reality, easy to do when you have an IV of orange kool-aid every day.

Forum List

Back