Trump 2024

So, did they threaten him and other politicians or not? Dude, you're slow, but you think you're intelligent. We all saw the videos real time and saw and heard the transcripts. You can't fix stupid...
Since when is threatening a public figure crime? Look what they have done to Trump. (HINT) I edited my post but just in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 460102
Talk about threatening death and violence, she did it to the President of the U.S. no less! She is still unindicted and walking free. But, that's OK with haters like you I guess.
It went on alot during Trump's presidency, because the leftist and hollyweird has no respect, and gives no respect ever, but funny how it demands it, and by government force if nessesary.
Sorry, but your fat assed lying name calling orange piece of shit deserved no resapect.

Over 30,000 lies told as President. My God and you think that deserves respect?
That he was a legitimate president deserves respect. Biden is not.
LOLOL

Seems America disagrees with you.

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
America does not disagree. The media disagrees and will lie relentlessly to shape your manufactured reality. They are out of touch and know nothing about Americans. You know even less. Assflap.
LOLOL

You're demented, con. :cuckoo:

Those are polls, including the election poll, not the media.

So, you wouldn't mind admitting that the media lied about Trump saying ws were "very fine people"?
You're as demented as that other one. Again polls aren't the media.

As far the media, they got it right. It was Trump who said there were "very fine people" who were among the racists who crafted, sponsored, organized, promoted, and attended the Unite the Right rally. Just like he called the seditious insurrectionists who tried to take our Capitol, "very special" people whom he loves. If you had a brain, you'd notice the pattern.

And right there we see that liberals know that they have to lie, in order to scare people away from the REpublicans.

Trump explicitly stated that ws were very bad people, and the media convinced the nation that he said the exact opposite.

If Trump and the republicans were as bad as you claim, you would have REAL evidence, and not have to depend on lies to support your case.
LOLOL

So we're supposed to ignore the reality that he said there were "very fine people" in that group of racists because he also said some of them were bad??

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

He stated that the nazis and ws were bad, as a group. He explicitly stated that he was NOT referringn to them when he made the very fine people comment.

My point stands. You people knowingly LIE about Trump, to make your case. YOu actively work to avoid the Truth, that you know will not make your case against him or for you.
So then he was talking about Proud Boys. It was a rightwing racist rally. There was no one there on the right but racists.

That is your spin on it. Trump specifically stated that the ws and nazi there were very bad people, and fucktards like you lied to the American people about what he said.

When you lie like that, you are admitting that you know that the truth is not on your side.

So, did they threaten him and other politicians or not? Dude, you're slow, but you think you're intelligent. We all saw the videos real time and saw and heard the transcripts. You can't fix stupid...
Since when is threatening a public figure crime? Look what they have done to Trump. (HINT) I edited my post but just in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 460102
Talk about threatening death and violence, she did it to the President of the U.S. no less! She is still unindicted and walking free. But, that's OK with haters like you I guess.
It went on alot during Trump's presidency, because the leftist and hollyweird has no respect, and gives no respect ever, but funny how it demands it, and by government force if nessesary.
Sorry, but your fat assed lying name calling orange piece of shit deserved no resapect.

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
America does not disagree. The media disagrees and will lie relentlessly to shape your manufactured reality. They are out of touch and know nothing about Americans. You know even less. Assflap.
LOLOL

So, you wouldn't mind admitting that the media lied about Trump saying ws were "very fine people"?

As far the media, they got it right. It was Trump who said there were "very fine people" who were among the racists who crafted, sponsored, organized, promoted, and attended the Unite the Right rally. Just like he called the seditious insurrectionists who tried to take our Capitol, "very special" people whom he loves. If you had a brain, you'd notice the pattern.

And right there we see that liberals know that they have to lie, in order to scare people away from the REpublicans.

Trump explicitly stated that ws were very bad people, and the media convinced the nation that he said the exact opposite.

If Trump and the republicans were as bad as you claim, you would have REAL evidence, and not have to depend on lies to support your case.
LOLOL

So we're supposed to ignore the reality that he said there were "very fine people" in that group of racists because he also said some of them were bad??

He stated that the nazis and ws were bad, as a group. He explicitly stated that he was NOT referringn to them when he made the very fine people comment.

My point stands. You people knowingly LIE about Trump, to make your case. YOu actively work to avoid the Truth, that you know will not make your case against him or for you.
So then he was talking about Proud Boys. It was a rightwing racist rally. There was no one there on the right but racists.

That is your spin on it. Trump specifically stated that the ws and nazi there were very bad people, and fucktards like you lied to the American people about what he said.

When you lie like that, you are admitting that you know that the truth is not on your side.
It was a racist rally. Whipped up by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, and attended by racists. So if Trump wasn't talking about white supremacists or nazis when he said there were "very fine people" in that group, then he was talking about some other racists.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

It was a racist rally. Whipped up by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, and attended by racists. So if Trump wasn't talking about white supremacists or nazis when he said there were "very fine people" in that group, then he was talking about some other racists.

Trump was under the impression that there were non-wacists there. As he clearly and explicitly said.

YOu just lied about it again.

When you lie like that, you admit that you know that the truth is not on your side.

I agree with you on that. The Truth is on my side.

YOu people have to lie, to trick people into voting for your side.

I tell the Truth to try to counter your lies.

And then you lie more.

In 2024, the China Virus will be gone.
The Dems won't be able to use it as a pretext to keep out observers, allow mass mail-in ballots, and refuse verification of signatures and addresses.
Without the China Virus, dems will lose all their fraudulent votes.
Circa 10-20 million votes.

No observers were kept out.
So why did the Dems in Philadelphia go to court to keep them out??
What was cardboard placed over the windows.
Explain this article 2 days AFTER counting started.

The people outside the windows with cardboard were NOT observers.. They were protestors.
Explain the court case in Phillie.

thatwas the only one that was 'won' out of multitudes .... it had nothing to do with fraudulent ballots. it was to allow observers within 6 ft during a pandemic where the science says at least a 6 feet buffer should take place between people.
It was the only one that was heard,
There was no day in court. There was no audit. There was no checking of signatures and addresses.
That screams GUILT.

every case was thrown out because of the lack of evidence. lawyers were asked if they had any & they said no. ballots that were questionable - were cured.

your boy lost. accept it. donny tried everything to stay in office because he knows he is in such deep legal poo - he is no longer protected by the office of potus & he's scared as hell.
hes speeking at cpac commie ...he doesnt sound scared to me ......he will soon be announcing for his 2024 run.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a rum for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
I don't care if Trump runs or retires. i just want to see Trump policies to continue. Particularly his foreign policies.

lol - biden is wiping them all out.
Yeah, and out of your hatred for this country, you find joy in that idiocy eh ???

The Dems won't be able to use it as a pretext to keep out observers, allow mass mail-in ballots, and refuse verification of signatures and addresses.

The people outside the windows with cardboard were NOT observers.. They were protestors.

thatwas the only one that was 'won' out of multitudes .... it had nothing to do with fraudulent ballots. it was to allow observers within 6 ft during a pandemic where the science says at least a 6 feet buffer should take place between people.
There was no day in court. There was no audit. There was no checking of signatures and addresses.
That screams GUILT.

every case was thrown out because of the lack of evidence. lawyers were asked if they had any & they said no. ballots that were questionable - were cured.

your boy lost. accept it. donny tried everything to stay in office because he knows he is in such deep legal poo - he is no longer protected by the office of potus & he's scared as hell.
hes speeking at cpac commie ...he doesnt sound scared to me ......he will soon be announcing for his 2024 run.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a run for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
the leftwing communist didnt take him seriously in 2016 either.

Supreme Court won’t halt turnover of Trump’s tax records
By JESSICA GRESKOyesterday
https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-donald-trump-tax-rercords-3aee14146906351ee9dd34aa7b6f4386

Manhattan district attorney adds prominent prosecutor in Trump probe
By Celine Castronuovo - 02/19/21 08:28 AM EST
Manhattan district attorney adds prominent prosecutor in Trump probe

Banks
Updated
Trump’s former fixer Cohen interviewed by Manhattan DA’s office and newly hired litigator
By Jason Szep, Peter Eisler
6 Min Read
Trump’s former fixer Cohen interviewed by Manhattan DA’s office and newly hired litigator

That screams GUILT.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a rum for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
I don't care if Trump runs or retires. i just want to see Trump policies to continue. Particularly his foreign policies.

lol - biden is wiping them all out.
Yeah, and out of your hatred for this country, you find joy in that idiocy eh ???

auCONtraire - i love this country - from the air, water, & dirt that donny wanted to pollute for cash - to keeping & protecting our allies since WW2 & refusing to cuddle up to terrorists & dictators.

That screams GUILT.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a run for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
the leftwing communist didnt take him seriously in 2016 either.

Georgia prosecutor opens criminal investigation into Trump's "attempts to influence" election
By Graham Kates
February 11, 2021 / 7:22 AM / CBS News
Georgia prosecutor opens criminal investigation into Trump's "attempts to influence" election

Trump sexual assault accuser Summer Zervos is trying to resume her lawsuit against him now that he's out of office
Jacob Shamsian and Jack Newsham
Feb 11, 2021, 12:11 PM
Trump sexual assault accuser Summer Zervos is trying to resume her lawsuit against him now that he's out of office

Breaking|Feb 22, 2021,02:19pm EST
Supreme Court Shuts Down Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Against Trump—But Other Defamation Cases Still Alive

Writer E. Jean Carroll separately sued Trump for defamation after he denied her rape allegations against him in 2019, and Trump has tried to delay the case and unsuccessfully attempted to have the Department of Justice represent him.

A judge denied Trump’s attempt to stop the case in January, and Carroll has requested a DNA sample from Trump to see if it matches the dress she wore during the alleged assault, telling the Associated Press in January her attorneys had given Trump a deadline of March 2 for providing it.
Supreme Court Shuts Down Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Against Trump—But Other Defamation Cases Still Alive

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024

No they wouldn't. He is their biggest fear.

He has 75 million supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet not many be voting for Dems in 2024.
So? Democrats still have significantly more supporters.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show only hard core Dems will be voting Dem.

Trump has 75 Million.
Trump has 81 million that hate his guts

After his post election histrionics, it is probably 100 million

That 81 million is from a stolen election. I doubt Biden has half that who would vote for him after four year of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt. Once his EO's kick in every tax payer will be hating his guts.
LOL

You're hallucinating again, forum dolt. Since inauguration day, the debt is up $170 billion, not $1.9 trillion. :cuckoo:

And that's still on Trump since it takes more than a month for a president's policies to affect the budget and we're still operating under Trump's FY2021 budget anyway.

So as usual, you're just posting more empty nonsense. Completely meaningless.

Oh so he didn't approve that 1.9 trillion stimulus bill?? Good to know. It will be added to the Debt or the Deficit.

So as usual, you're just posting more empty nonsense. Completely meaninglinss.
Anyone who knows shit about economics knows that stimululs bills only work when thety are on borrowed money.

How much did Trump add to the deficit?

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

I'm glad to see Republicans are looking for ways to be better than Democrats. This is what democracy is all about. How many years have I been saying we need to go after illegal employers? Building walls and playing wack a mole is pointless if we don't address illegal employers.

Well today I saw this Republican plan would raise minimum wage to $10 but only if businesses are required to ensure worker legality

Republican Sens. Mitt Romney and Tom Cotton are proposing to raise the federal minimum wage to $10, but only if businesses are required to use the internet-based E-Verify system designed to prevent employers from hiring undocumented workers.

If Democrats disagree this will be one issue I agree with Republicans on.

Although the measure which was unveiled Tuesday morning is unlikely to go far in a Democratic Congress pushing for a $15 minimum wage, the bill from Romney, R-Utah., and Cotton, R-Ark., represents the most serious Republican proposal yet on an issue that has emerged as a key priority for progressive leaders.

Both senators say their proposal provides a dual benefit for American workers: raising the pay floor for the first time in more than a decade while also ensuring that documented employees would be the beneficiaries.

AGREE

“Our legislation would raise the floor for workers without costing jobs," Romney said. "We must create opportunities for American workers and protect their jobs, while also eliminating one of the key drivers of illegal immigration.”

Backers of the Romney-Cotton bill, called the Higher Wages for American Workers Act, say a $10 wage phased in through 2025 (and then indexed to inflation after that) would cost no more than 100,000 jobs and would raise wages for approximately 3.5 million Americans.

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

And by mandating E-Verify within 18 months of the law's signing, they say the proposal "would preserve American jobs for legal workers and remove incentives for increased illegal immigration."

Democrats generally oppose expansion of E-verify unless it's part of a larger compromise on immigration that includes a path to citizenship for millions of undocumented residents.

“Ending the black market for illegal labor will open up jobs for Americans. Raising the minimum wage will allow Americans filling those jobs to better support their families," he said. "Our bill does both.”

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

I'm glad to see Republicans are looking for ways to be better than Democrats. This is what democracy is all about. How many years have I been saying we need to go after illegal employers? Building walls and playing wack a mole is pointless if we don't address illegal employers.

Well today I saw this Republican plan would raise minimum wage to $10 but only if businesses are required to ensure worker legality

Republican Sens. Mitt Romney and Tom Cotton are proposing to raise the federal minimum wage to $10, but only if businesses are required to use the internet-based E-Verify system designed to prevent employers from hiring undocumented workers.

Although the measure which was unveiled Tuesday morning is unlikely to go far in a Democratic Congress pushing for a $15 minimum wage, the bill from Romney, R-Utah., and Cotton, R-Ark., represents the most serious Republican proposal yet on an issue that has emerged as a key priority for progressive leaders.

Both senators say their proposal provides a dual benefit for American workers: raising the pay floor for the first time in more than a decade while also ensuring that documented employees would be the beneficiaries.

AGREE

“Our legislation would raise the floor for workers without costing jobs," Romney said. "We must create opportunities for American workers and protect their jobs, while also eliminating one of the key drivers of illegal immigration.”

Backers of the Romney-Cotton bill, called the Higher Wages for American Workers Act, say a $10 wage phased in through 2025 (and then indexed to inflation after that) would cost no more than 100,000 jobs and would raise wages for approximately 3.5 million Americans.

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

And by mandating E-Verify within 18 months of the law's signing, they say the proposal "would preserve American jobs for legal workers and remove incentives for increased illegal immigration."

Democrats generally oppose expansion of E-verify unless it's part of a larger compromise on immigration that includes a path to citizenship for millions of undocumented residents.

“Ending the black market for illegal labor will open up jobs for Americans. Raising the minimum wage will allow Americans filling those jobs to better support their families," he said. "Our bill does both.”

Everify is a positive. But as you say, it is not likely in a dem controlled congress.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

Everify is a positive. But as you say, it is not likely in a dem controlled congress.
They will want amnesty for all the people already here. I hope they can compromise. Like ok, but everyone who steps forward owes $10,000 in back taxes. Doesn't matter how long you been here.

10 million illegals here x $10,000 is how much? It's a shit tone of money. I would even let the illegals pay the money back out of their social security when they get 67 years old. They will have to work until the $10,000 has been paid off. So if they were going to get $1000 a month at 67 years old they have to wait 10 months to start collecting. Brilliant!

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

They will want amnesty for all the people already here. I hope they can compromise. Like ok, but everyone who steps forward owes $10,000 in back taxes. Doesn't matter how long you been here.

10 million illegals here x $10,000 is how much? It's a shit tone of money. I would even let the illegals pay the money back out of their social security when they get 67 years old. They will have to work until the $10,000 has been paid off. So if they were going to get $1000 a month at 67 years old they have to wait 10 months to start collecting. Brilliant!

Their only goal is demographic shift so that they can rule unchecked by anything.

I don't see why we on the other side should agree to that, unless a literal gun is placed against our collective heads.

Their only goal is demographic shift so that they can rule unchecked by anything.

I don't see why we on the other side should agree to that, unless a literal gun is placed against our collective heads.
Masks are the first step.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

Well the reality is we need these bodies to keep the economy going smoothly. The corporations they serve will dictate to them that we need more workers.

Unemployment will need to be really low before they make that argument.

And you know I don’t like it. I already think we are overpopulated

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

Well the reality is we need these bodies to keep the economy going smoothly. The corporations they serve will dictate to them that we need more workers.

Corporations should not dictate anything. When corporations and governments act together that is fascism.
Fascism (/ ˈ f æ ʃ ɪ z əm /) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

So, hopefully we will not agree to any such deals.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

Corporations should not dictate anything. When corporations and governments act together that is fascism.
Fascism (/ ˈ f æ ʃ ɪ z əm /) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.
We all agree

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

LOLOL

AGREE

Great compromise.

Romney/Cotton 2024?

So, hopefully we will not agree to any such deals.
The politicians will agree that we need more bodies. I hope we put up such a collective stink they stop.

This Romney cotton Bill is good.

Forum List

Back