TRUMP 2024

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.
Does the Republican Party have to let him run? I suppose he could fund his own campaign again, but can they tell him no and make him run as an Independent?
How do you know that after 4-years of Xiden you won't be happy to vote for Trump in 2024?
After four years of a president respecting the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions; after four years of sound, responsible governance; and after four years of someone fit to be president with the temperament to be president – no one will want to vote for Trump again save for his blind partisan cult members.

Who's all going to watch President Trump flyoff to Florida perhaps temporarily tomorrow?

:auiqs.jpg:

pence won't be.

That's all fine and dandy. It helps President Trump find a tougher running mate in 24'.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Desperate is, desperate does.

Yeah in 4 years he still will believe that he was robbed. When he is robbed again, it will be a epic meltdown. The only difference is he won't be President in 2024 and less people will care. If they vote to impeach and it passes the Senate trial then he will be ineligible to run. But hey repubs can write him in instead of casting a vote for who is on the ticket.

President Trump was the first no new wars President in our modern century. That's another reason why he can be able to run again in 2024.

Yeah in 4 years he still will believe that he was robbed. When he is robbed again, it will be a epic meltdown. The only difference is he won't be President in 2024 and less people will care. If they vote to impeach and it passes the Senate trial then he will be ineligible to run. But hey repubs can write him in instead of casting a vote for who is on the ticket.

Oh man, you already can throw out the the blind gaslight. This is why he should run again.

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.

He's the true neocon Republican minority at this point. President Trump was the reason why he got reelected. You unhinged Trump Haters will see it.
:itsok:
Look who got more ratings after that end of first term speech compared to any of Corrupt Joe's rambling, sport.
Ratings?

You'll see. Remember... Trump can run again.
How’s that impeachment prediction working for. You couldn’t see it coming when it was just one day away.

Does the Republican Party have to let him run? I suppose he could fund his own campaign again, but can they tell him no and make him run as an Independent?

Don't know on what moral and legal grounds they could have to say no. If he ain't convicted of nothin' then what can they do?

I would not be surprised if Trump doesn't run as an independent 3rd party candidate like Ross Perot did 30 year ago, which IMHO would guarantee the democrats a win cuz the conservative vote would be split.
I asked google the question, and didn't get a straight answer. I'm surprised, because I thought as a private, not a government organization, they could say yes or no to anyone they wanted. Apparently each state has its own laws about getting on the ballot, but it didn't say anything about the party's power to choose who runs on their ticket. Seems kind of odd to me, but what do I know about politics.

Who's all going to watch President Trump flyoff to Florida perhaps temporarily tomorrow?

pence won't be.

That's all fine and dandy. It helps President Trump find a tougher running mate in 24'.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Desperate is, desperate does.

donny sure is desperate as fuck now that he's facing charges from NYS, the manhatten DA, georgia, summer zervos, e jean carroll, & congress....

It wouldn't be very smart for Republicans to nominate the guy who lost the last two popular votes.
Republicans will never win a popular vote again...They can't win the filthy shitholes full of filthy human beings...such as Mexifornia and Loon York.
I don't see the party championing free shit, wetbacks, faggots and chicks with dicks anytime soon..

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.
Republicans turning on Trump makes good tactical sense

It neutralizes any Trump attempts at running again and also ties up Ted Cruz and others who supported him

I sure pray that this thread can age well this time next four years. After his end of first term speech due to the hands power grab transition. I think his support can remain intact and perhaps grow even more for the next generation of voters who strive to love America. I have this feeling President Trump will be overshadowing Corrupt Joe even through coverage because 75+ million voters supported him. I encourage him to continue his Make America Great Again rallies. Remember like President Trump said that this journey is just the beginning. Godspeed during the upcoming Biden Depression.

MW-HZ564_trump_20200203164956_ZQ.jpg
A. Anyone with half a brain is distancing themselves from him.
B. They'd be silly to nominate someone who lost the popular vote twice, became a rare single term president, and cost them their senate majority.

View attachment 445383

He's the true neocon Republican minority at this point. President Trump was the reason why he got reelected. You unhinged Trump Haters will see it.

Of course Trump was the only reason McConnell was reelected. You just now figuring that out?

View attachment 445383

:itsok:
Look who got more ratings after that end of first term speech compared to any of Corrupt Joe's rambling, sport.

You're absolutely right someone with tv ratings that high should be president. We all know we choose our president by his TV ratings ------ dumb ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back