TRUMP 2024

I sure pray that this thread can age well this time next four years. After his end of first term speech due to the hands power grab transition. I think his support can remain intact and perhaps grow even more for the next generation of voters who strive to love America. I have this feeling President Trump will be overshadowing Corrupt Joe even through coverage because 75+ million voters supported him. I encourage him to continue his Make America Great Again rallies. Remember like President Trump said that this journey is just the beginning. Godspeed during the upcoming Biden Depression.

MW-HZ564_trump_20200203164956_ZQ.jpg

He'll be running his campaign from Otisville Prison and Michael Cohen's old cell.

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.

he's setting the stage & will be giving the green light to find donny guilty AF. if donny goes to prison, that will guarantee a nice little purge from the ' GOP '.

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.

He's the true neocon Republican minority at this point. President Trump was the reason why he got reelected. You unhinged Trump Haters will see it.

View attachment 445383

he's setting the stage & will be giving the green light to find donny guilty AF. if donny goes to prison, that will guarantee a nice little purge from the ' GOP '.
No doubt he wants to. He won't be going in there without having thought this through.

But, he enabled Trump. So, tough shit.

View attachment 445383

He's the true neocon Republican minority at this point. President Trump was the reason why he got reelected. You unhinged Trump Haters will see it.
:itsok:

I sure pray that this thread can age well this time next four years. After his end of first term speech due to the hands power grab transition. I think his support can remain intact and perhaps grow even more for the next generation of voters who strive to love America. I have this feeling President Trump will be overshadowing Corrupt Joe even through coverage because 75+ million voters supported him. I encourage him to continue his Make America Great Again rallies. Remember like President Trump said that this journey is just the beginning. Godspeed during the upcoming Biden Depression.

He'll be running his campaign from Otisville Prison and Michael Cohen's old cell.
This is why President Trump will overshadow the Corrupt Joe hands power tenure.

Does the Republican Party have to let him run? I suppose he could fund his own campaign again, but can they tell him no and make him run as an Independent?

Does the Republican Party have to let him run? I suppose he could fund his own campaign again, but can they tell him no and make him run as an Independent?
How do you know that after 4-years of Xiden you won't be happy to vote for Trump in 2024?

View attachment 445383

Look who got more ratings after that end of first term speech compared to any of Corrupt Joe's rambling, sport.

View attachment 445383

Look who got more ratings after that end of first term speech compared to any of Corrupt Joe's rambling, sport.
Ratings?

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 445383

Ratings?

:auiqs.jpg:

You'll see. Remember... Trump can run again.

What’s idiotic about this is that likely any other Republican can beat Biden in 2024.
Republicans need to decide what they want to be in 2024
Do they want to run a Trump platform for the third election in a row pandering to QAnon, Proud Boys and Despicables?

Or do they want to shed the Batshit Crazy branch of the party and go more Centrist?
All Republicans are fundamentally blind partisan hacks – particularly where control of the WH is concerned; they’ll all support whomever the nominee is, including Trump cult members.

Even with McConnell, I doubt there will be enough Republicans to convict.
Republicans still fear MAGA

i think you’re right but I’m waiting to see what rules they come up. The Senate has total discretion to set the rules, per the Constitution. If they decide to have secret ballots at the trial, that might be a game changer. Hell, Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley might even vote to convict since it would cleat the way for their presidential runs.

a secret ballot is on of the best ways to fight voter intimidation andTrump has certainly intimidated a lot of Republicans.

Don't know on what moral and legal grounds they could have to say no. If he ain't convicted of nothin' then what can they do?

I would not be surprised if Trump doesn't run as an independent 3rd party candidate like Ross Perot did 30 year ago, which IMHO would guarantee the democrats a win cuz the conservative vote would be split.

Forum List

Back