Trump 2020: A reelection machine like we've never seen before

Remember: This is six months ago. It does not even count his giant 28 million haul in one night after his re-election rally which also broke all records. The man is a beast!!

Don't be so sure. Trump may have already had his "read my lips" moment. Just like dubyas daddy said "no new taxes" and then raised taxes, trump promised to protect the second amendment, yet said on national news that the authorities should be able to take a persons guns with no due process. And more and more republicans are joining him in saying that. If trump does that, or reinstates the assault weapons ban his base will show up because they are that dumb, but the ones who got him to the white house will stay home. Just ask Bush Sr.

It will all come down to organization.
The Dims are in disarray and lack any central guidance or monetary support.
The RNC and Trump campaign are working to organize all the way down to the precinct level, seeking volunteers to do everything from phone calls to poll watching. They've also received far more money in contributions than all the Dim herd combined.

Rashida Taliban and mullah omar are busily divorcing Jews from the democrats. It's going to he a crackerjack election.

Remember: This is six months ago. It does not even count his giant 28 million haul in one night after his re-election rally which also broke all records. The man is a beast!!

And Trump WILL be re-elected

Hey Terri, how is life at Harris Ranch?

"Here's the story," Trump told thousand of supporters ahead of Tuesday's election. "If you win, they are going to make it like, ho hum. And if you lose, they are going to say Trump suffered the greatest defeat in the history of the world. You can't let that happen to me!"
Rally for Matt Bevin
November 5
Lexington, Kentucky

The RNC and Trump campaign are working to organize all the way down to the precinct level, seeking volunteers to do everything from phone calls to poll watching. They've also received far more money in contributions than all the Dim herd combined.
How has that been going lately? Donate to TrumpHelp.

“Four more years! Four more years!”

Hey Terri, how is life at Harris Ranch?

What the fuck does that mean
upload_2019-11-28_10-1-38.jpeg

How'd it go?

You are just afraid cause both China Joe and Dirty Hillary hired people to fill seats at their campaign rallies and even then they looked like ghost towns. And the Raiders still suck.

I cannot support an Uber wealthy business person ever again. I am being forced by my own nation to sit out the next election.

Forum List

Back